Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201877 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156753 Aug 28, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I do not recall anyone saying that any act of sex is not a choice, unless of course we are talking about rape, then its not consensual....... ARE YOU RETARDED????
Then you concede anal sex is not normal?

But if that's true, guess what?

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156754 Aug 28, 2012
King and King

Here's a children story book currently being used throughout Massachusetts titled "King and King."

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/kin...

The story is about the romance of two prince. The story contains a drawing of the two princes kissing at the end. I believe they go on to get married.

The book is in the Boston School System because gays told the school born that it teaches tolerance -- namely, that homosexuality is normal.

But if homosexuality is normal doesn't that by extension mean male-to-male anal sex is normal?

You see ...?

It's like getting the first calculation wrong while solving a long division problem -- your ultimate answer will be wrong no matter how you labor on the problem.

In other words, the fact that male-to-male anal sex isn't normal, proves homosexuality isn't normal.

Both have to be normal or neither is normal-- it's as simple as that.
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#156755 Aug 28, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be referring to the time that your father removed his dentures before rimming you at the Holiday Inn. You had told folks here on this thread that you were trying to bond with him and rekindle past experiences.
Bruno's my dad!?!
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#156756 Aug 28, 2012
And you sillies think "hate crime" legislation doesn't protect white christians....

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156757 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was very good for me. You have one skilled tongue there!
And sorry about the little slip up....And sorry about the egg salad sandwich from the day before...
:-(
Yeah you definitely need practice. Of course I understand that cowards don't get much chance at sex so maybe if you grew a set of balls you might get a little. First thing to do is make up your own fake name you sniveling little coward.

YUK!YUK!YUK! L.A. Frank. Sniveling little name stealing coward.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156758 Aug 28, 2012
I'd like to thank the phony L.A. "Frank Rizzo" for reminding us all what a stupid mind rotting waste of time topix really is.

Thanks Frank! Carry on!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Phony L.A. Frank, mind rotting waste of time coward.
Reality

Madison, WI

#156760 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you concede anal sex is not normal?
But if that's true, guess what?
Why are you being so darn hard on the heterosexual community? I a woman cares to engage in anal sex who am I to deny her?
Reality

Madison, WI

#156761 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
King and King
Here's a children story book currently being used throughout Massachusetts titled "King and King."
http://www.massresistance.org/docs/issues/kin...
The story is about the romance of two prince. The story contains a drawing of the two princes kissing at the end. I believe they go on to get married.
The book is in the Boston School System because gays told the school born that it teaches tolerance -- namely, that homosexuality is normal.
But if homosexuality is normal doesn't that by extension mean male-to-male anal sex is normal?
You see ...?
It's like getting the first calculation wrong while solving a long division problem -- your ultimate answer will be wrong no matter how you labor on the problem.
In other words, the fact that male-to-male anal sex isn't normal, proves homosexuality isn't normal.
Both have to be normal or neither is normal-- it's as simple as that.
You are not normal, that in itself proves that god has a sense of humor.

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#156762 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your honesty, Rose.
And there you have it, America -- these people want a world where instead of walking into the living room to see Johnny stealing a kiss from Mary Lou, he's draped over a footstool getting corn-holed by the paper boy.
They call that normal.
Do you?
The two people that actually read your posts do not consititute "America". "America" isn't really interested in the rantings of a failed author Gary.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156763 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong answer.
Straight morons who support same sex marriage are in denial about what it means. They've been led to believe it's about love, health benefits, and equality. That's just the con. And as we see in Massachusetts only a tiny amount of gays actually marry.
Same sex marriage is about the normalization of homosexuality -- teaching children homosexuality is an awesome choice.
And it is a choice -- just like it's a choice when the hetero decides to have hetero sex.
Poor Gary. Still got nothing.

Baseless repitition is the sin qua non of idiots. Gary likes to demonstrate that each day.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156764 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
You have no logical responses so you have started mimicking the 'Prof' with scoffing.
I know you are jealous. Here is a suggestion; You do your best Janet N. dike impression, and the 'Prof' refines his queen costume by going to a real beauty salon and giving them the challenge of their life. Then go on a blind date (sorry, that's the only way I can face the thought), and see what happens! Think about it, the best of both worlds AND everything 'fits'!!!
That crawling feeling is your skin shrinking around your brain cavity.
Please get back to us when you decide to employ the limited coherency skills you have.
commonpeeps

Monrovia, CA

#156765 Aug 28, 2012
The freakin gays think homosexuality is 'normal' because people do it. In that sense a two headed frog could be considered 'normal', it is not. Yes deformaties and abnormalities do occur but that does not make those occurances 'normal'. Homosexuality would be wiped out in one generation of evolution because a homosexual would never be able to reproduce that recessive defective gene. The reason homosexuality is such a human scourge is that true homosexuals are nothing more that perverts and cannot control their sexual behavior. Gay men will f anything, gay bi or whatever, and that defective gene gets put back into the gene pool. Luckily gay parents that adopt and try to convert their 'kid' to homosexual behavior can only mess up it's head but cannot change the normal sex behavior gene.

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156766 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me ONE reasonable response to Brian's post.
The one that is most reasonable is, "You're an idiot."

Anything else you need us to show you?
Goofball

West Covina, CA

#156767 Aug 28, 2012
PDB = Proof the Don't Bounce.
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#156768 Aug 28, 2012
LOL

homosexuals have a "stays in Vegas" code--the only thing sacred in their world
Winston Smith

Finksburg, MD

#156770 Aug 28, 2012
Mike wrote:
ELH, you are wasting your time here
I'm pretty sure that applies to everyone posting on topix.
Winston Smith

Finksburg, MD

#156771 Aug 28, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You enjoy male milk right? Didn't it ever make you gag?? Do you ever snowball it with your other gay friends??
Bruno, re these the notions of your wet dreams?
Frank Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#156772 Aug 28, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniveling little name stealing coward.
The Philadelphia NAACP called. They don't like you dishonoring the good name and memory of Mayor Rizzo.
Winston Smith

Finksburg, MD

#156773 Aug 28, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry willy, it is your side that has descended to limp wristed scoffing and ad homoan attacks.
Show me ONE reasonable response to Brian's post.
Smirk.
Sorry Kimmy, the scoffing is coming in from all directions. You're just too busy masturbating to notice.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/los-angeles-c...

“Just keeping it real”

Location hidden

#156774 Aug 28, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Let's be clear about a very important thing: neither the APA nor anybody else said anal sex is natural, normal, or safe. The idea that it is these things is just the self-serving and entirely erroneous leap of logic homosexuals make and ask us to make.
Indeed, the CDC says male-to-male anal sex is morbidly unhealthy and cites the 65% of all new HIV cases for gay males as evidence.
Also, medical science tells us anal sex is a hazard for many other reasons.
But again, the APA -- nor any other medical body!-- ever said or suggested male-to-male anal sex was normal or natural or not dangerous.
Can we all at least agree to that?
Your obsession with discussing anal sex is creepy. And your lies just continue to grow.

Please link to where the CDC has stated that anal sex is morbidly unhealthy.

**Crickets chirping**

Guess you'll present that at the same time your present the 100s of bible verses you claim deal with homosexuality. Or how about when you show us what page the GLSEN is credited on in your beloved black book.

Gary Lloyd = Still a lying chicken shit coward.

Gary Lloyd, lying chicken shit coward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacifica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Double Down 6 hr mothballs r okay 7
News Hidden streets of Menlo Park: Croner Avenue 6 hr bubber883z 2
Chris Christie Undercover at D N C 6 hr Ibanka Imgrunt 1
Granby, N.Y. "You better watch yourself" DEADL... Sat Diana Vickery 3
Trump To Turkey For Aid Sat Raydot 2
Trump U Cured Gays? Sat Raydot 2
Granby, N.Y. "You better watch yourself" DEADLY... Sat Diana Vickery 4

Pacifica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance