Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201480 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#157249 Aug 30, 2012
Professor Dingleberry my latest victim?

I took no pleasure running homeless homosexual Boxcar Dingleberry (formerly "Prof. Dingleberry") from this forum.

Living in a boxcar down by the river is nothing to be ashamed of. We've all been homeless, collected bottles for food, turned tricks in back of mensrooms, and peddled a little ass to sailors so no of us has a right to criticize and abuse until we walk a mile in Boxcar Dingleberry's shoes ... that is, assuming the hobo owns a pair of shoes.

But when I received the email informing me he doesn't own a computer and lives down by the river in an abandoned boxcar, I felt it my civic duty to bring this to the attention of his gay friends.

My hope was that we could pass the hat so he'd be able to get his bicycle out of hock and get his newspaper route back.

Also, since it's a known fact the homeless have a disproportionately higher rate of HIV my secondary concern was that those of you who've had sex with Boxcar would snap into action and get tested to see if you're still HIV negative ...eh, assuming you were HIV-negative before you let Boxcar corn-hole you without a rubber.

Of course he won't be back here any time soon. When I run somebody out of the news group they rarely return. Still, there's a lesson to be learned here and that is psycho gay posters all have a story to tell and more often than not that story is not a pretty one.

Just trying to keep it real.

Professor Marvel at your service.

ELH

Salem, OR

#157252 Aug 30, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I thought I was the only one who saw that.
And Paul Ryan is the more honest of the pair.

Here's another gem. Get ready to laugh you ass off at more republican hypocrisy.

http://www.salon.com/2012/08/30/must_see_morn...

It's the second clip.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#157253 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of what you post is.
IOW, you can't counter my arguments. You know I'm right, and your just a bigot.

Panorama City, CA

#157254 Aug 30, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Why can't we say Chaz Bono is a sick woman who needs help?
Latest reports are she's ballooned to 354 pounds. At the rate she's going she'll hit 400 pounds in the not too distance future. That's about what four anorexic gay go-go boys weigh.[/QUOT
Meanwhile the gay community is holding her forth to children as a role model.
She's overeating and over-medicating but if you say this the LGBT immediately brands you as a "homophobe."
She's saved up $45,000 which she'll pay to a plastic surgeon to rip out her vagina and replace it with a plastic dick.
This is lunacy and children need to be told this in no uncertain terms. Will you straight morons who support same-sex marriage put your unholy stupidity on hold long enough to say tell kids that?
Why can't we say Prof Marvel is a sick man who needs help?
We don't know his weight, and since we don't have to lift him, we don't care.
He's over obsessing over Chaz Bono, and LGBT people in general. And he clearly illustrates Rose's Law.

Panorama City, CA

#157255 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, even making this claim shows that you do not even have a basic understanding of statistics. But lets go with your nonsense:
I know enough about stats to know what "most" means. Seems you don't.
My claim is that most people who have anal sex are straight. Are you saying that's not right?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#157257 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
IOW, you can't counter my arguments. You know I'm right, and your just a bigot.
I already did, you are just too much of a moron to comprehend it.

Are you going to argue with the CDC stats now in a vain attempt to prove you have a point?
ELH

Salem, OR

#157258 Aug 30, 2012
TrumpetCallofGod wrote:
...spam of god...
I see you have posted this rant 50 times today. Do you get paid by the word or the post?

BTW God said that Malachi would be the FINAL prophet. I hope you are not calling God a liar because (according to Pat Robertson) he is still very into smiting.

Location hidden

#157259 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know enough about stats to know what "most" means. Seems you don't.
My claim is that most people who have anal sex are straight. Are you saying that's not right?
Heterosexuals do more of everything- they comprise between 85-96% of the population depending on who you ask.

The point is, what percentage of heterosexuals engage in anal sex as compared to the percentage of homosexual males. Simply saying "MOST" is meaningless, and that is why you don't even have a very basic comprehension of statistics.

There is a reason why we use the term- per capita- Rose.

BTW Rose, you failed to address the facts of my post which you conveniently removed from your reply.

How do you explain the disparity between Heterosexuals and Homosexuals in regards to HIV statistics?

Were back

La Puente, CA

#157260 Aug 30, 2012
That was some time out.
ELH

Salem, OR

#157262 Aug 30, 2012
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
Homosexuality and incest are indeed similar and nearly the same.
Man and man are related and are 'brothers' physically. That is the similarity of incest. Both brothers ARE related and this IS where things are going. Same sex couples also forfeited their ability to have children so why should they even be allowed to have children. The natural order of human beings and the 'structure' of all families has been abrogated all over desires, perversions, and money.
There will come a day
So, by extension men and women, as brothers and sisters before God, are also committing incest. Wow.
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
Same sex couples also forfeited their ability to have children so why should they even be allowed to have children.
Where did you get the idea that Gays and lesbians can't have children? Last I checked, having a same sex partner does not cause infertility.

BTW Pendejo&#8206;, you don't get to decide who has (or doesn't) have children!
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:

There will come a day
Probably within the next few years.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#157263 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't we say Prof Marvel is a sick man who needs help?
We don't know his weight, and since we don't have to lift him, we don't care.
He's over obsessing over Chaz Bono, and LGBT people in general. And he clearly illustrates Rose's Law.
If I'm sick what is Chaz Bono?
ELH

Salem, OR

#157264 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
Heterosexuals do more of everything- they comprise between 85-96% of the population depending on who you ask.
The point is, what percentage of heterosexuals engage in anal sex as compared to the percentage of homosexual males.
There are no studies comparing heterosexual to homosexual anal sex.

But there are surveys where 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admit to having anal sex.

A study of HOMOSEXUAL MEN reported kissing their partners, giving oral sex, and/or receiving oral sex in their most recent sexual encounters. By contrast, only 36 percent of men reporting receiving anal sex and 34 percent of men reporting giving it. But that's just recent encounters so it's not really a comparison.
akpilot wrote:
How do you explain the disparity between Heterosexuals and Homosexuals in regards to HIV statistics?

Black (and Hispanic) men denying their true sexuality combined with their higher rate of IV drug use account for a significant number of new HIV/AIDS cases, as do the women these men infect.

http://www.healthpowerforminorities.com/Aging...

http://www.kff.org/hivaids/upload/6089-09.pdf
ELH

Salem, OR

#157265 Aug 30, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>

The object of your (undesired) obsessions.
ELH

Salem, OR

#157266 Aug 30, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>

"... give us your explanation for the astoundingly disproportionate prevalence of HIV among gay men."
I know that you are deep in denial but why would a black man living on the down low even need to ask this?

Black people account for 12% of the population but make up 44% of new HIV/AIDS cases. Over half of these men admit that having sex with other men and a significant number of are also IV drug users.

Black gay and bisexual men account for only 1 in 500 Americans, but 1 in 4 new HIV infections are Black gay and bisexual men.

There has been a 48% increase in new HIV/AIDS cases among gay and bisexual BLACK MEN in the past 4 years this is FOUR TIMES HIGHER than is is for WHITE gay and bisexual men.

According to HPTN 061 (study summary: http://www.hptn.org/research_studies/hptn061.... ), six out of ten BLACK MEN will be HIV+ by the time they are 40 years old.

So, you smug self important asshole, are you happy now or do you want MORE explanations?

Panorama City, CA

#157268 Aug 30, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did, you are just too much of a moron to comprehend it.
Are you going to argue with the CDC stats now in a vain attempt to prove you have a point?
No, you didn't. Your babble didn't have anything to do with my comment:
Most people who have anal sex are straight.
Do you deny that?
Waiting for your next dodge...

Panorama City, CA

#157269 Aug 30, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthy. He's not obsessed with you like you are with him.

Panorama City, CA

#157270 Aug 30, 2012
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality and incest are indeed similar and nearly the same.
Man and man are related and are 'brothers' physically. That is the similarity of incest. Both brothers ARE related and this IS where things are going. Same sex couples also forfeited their ability to have children so why should they even be allowed to have children. The natural order of human beings and the 'structure' of all families has been abrogated all over desires, perversions, and money.
There will come a day
There is nothing wrong with incest as long as all parties are consenting. An act has to involve a non consenting party to be wrong.

Location hidden

#157272 Aug 30, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no studies comparing heterosexual to homosexual anal sex.
But there are surveys where 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admit to having anal sex.
A study of HOMOSEXUAL MEN reported kissing their partners, giving oral sex, and/or receiving oral sex in their most recent sexual encounters. By contrast, only 36 percent of men reporting receiving anal sex and 34 percent of men reporting giving it. But that's just recent encounters so it's not really a comparison.
<quoted text>
Good job missing the point. It doesn't matter what percentage engage in the activity or not, the facts are simple:

-HIV is much easier to transmit through anal sex than it is vaginal
-Homosexuals account for 64% of new HIV cases while Heterosexual
account for 4%- that is a pretty big difference
-Homosexuals tend to engage in unprotected sex at a much higher
rate than heterosexuals
-Homosexuals on average have far more sexual partners than
heterosexuals

The fact's don't lie. And these are not opinions, they are directly from the CDC. I am not saying this is a good reason to "ban" same sex marriage, I am simply pointing out the facts. But hey, you guys don't like facts. Perhaps part of the reason why there is such a large variance between heterosexuals and homosexuals is this constant denial. You continue to bury your heads in the sand.

BTW, when referring to homosexuals above I am speaking of males, as everyone knows HIV transmission rates are damn near nonexistent when it comes to females. Could this be die to the lack of anal sex?

This is clearly a serious issue, I simply can't comprehend this denial attitude everyone has about it. It is clear from the statistic that this disease is far more of a concern to the male homosexual community than it is for the heterosexual one. The disease doesn't care if you deny the facts of its existence, it will still infect you.

And no, I am not claiming HIV is a "homosexual" disease before someone tries to go down that road, I am simply pointing to the facts.

Location hidden

#157273 Aug 30, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't. Your babble didn't have anything to do with my comment:
Most people who have anal sex are straight.
Do you deny that?
Waiting for your next dodge...
Yes, Rose, I did.

Statistics, references, and quotes from the CDC are not babble.

You are just frustrated that you can't counter with anything intelligent.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#157274 Aug 30, 2012
Gay Bar MitzfVah wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even recognize how stupid you look right now? What part of two men cannot physically produce a child TOGETHER or two women cannot produce a child TOGETHER with no assistance of a third party. I did not marry my wife to have another man impregnate her. Those are deemed EXTREME cases when guess what? The man and woman cannot "naturally" or "normally" conceive a child together.
What part don't you understand that men and women are 'opposites' and incest only applies when two "blood" brothers and sisters are involved. All men 'physically' are brothers and all women are 'physically' sisters. So incest and homosexuality indeed are not only similar but could very well be the same.
How does it feel to have your ass kicked into the next time zone. Brother!
Let me ask you this question......DID YOU NEED A MARRIAGE LICENSE IN ORDER TO HAVE CHILDREN?

I am not physically related to ALL women.......and especially NOT my wife!!!!

2 men can not procreate because they don't have a womb to place the fertilized egg in......they would need a surrogate womb to do that......HOWEVER with stem cell research, 2 women can procreate WITHOUT the use of donor sperm.....why? Because one of the women can provide the egg and the womb to house it in and the other can have bone marrow aka Stem Cells removed, made into sperm and fertilize the egg......hence a child is created!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacifica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feds to limit use of shackles at immigration court (Jan '14) 2 hr Clintonfarters 10
Hells Angels or Mongols 3 hr Victory gargles H... 5
Supreme Court 7 hr Barbars 1
Wisdom Knowledge 8 hr Barbars 3
News For the first time, a black woman is elected ma... 8 hr Barbars 10
News Gay Pride parades used to mean protests. Now th... 8 hr Straight Shooter 18
News California: The Crazy State 16 hr guest 343

Pacifica Jobs

Personal Finance

Pacifica Mortgages