Martin Short's wife Nancy Dolman dies...

Martin Short's wife Nancy Dolman dies at home of natural causes, coroner confirms

There are 1 comment on the www.nydailynews.com story from Aug 26, 2010, titled Martin Short's wife Nancy Dolman dies at home of natural causes, coroner confirms. In it, www.nydailynews.com reports that:

Funnyman Martin Short was dealt a tragic blow this week: his wife Nancy Dolman has died. A representative for the grieving actor confirmed the sad news to RadarOnline.com Monday evening, which reported that Dolman passed away at the couple's home in the Pacific Palisades. Dolman, 58, died of natural causes, according to a coroner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nydailynews.com.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Dear Martin,
You have brought me much joy.

Your tragic loss reminds me of the empathy and sympathy you have always shown in your professional life and characters.

You have my love and support.
I am terribly sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific-Palisades Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alarming Tale of L.A. Sheriff's Officers Sat hoodcats 2
Ola Amgos (Aug '12) Sat hoodcats 2
WE HATE MEXICANS IN North Hollywood, Kids hated... (Dec '12) Sat hoodcats 7
News Police Investigate Murder-Suicide Incident In C... Aug 27 Vee 3
Democracy Symphony - My Newest Work (Still in P... Aug 25 Patricia_McGurk 1
News Hundreds Of Cameras Unified To Keep Watchful Ey... Aug 24 unknown Chicano 1
News Costco store announced for Woodland Hills (Aug '10) Aug 23 cisnerospainting 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific-Palisades Mortgages