Catawissa Accident by BP

Catawissa Accident by BP

Posted in the Pacific Forum

Angel MOM

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Oct 10, 2010
There is a real bad accident by Catawissa BP- im concerned with who was involved anybody know? The car is a Black Neon with pin stripe there were kids in the car with them kids looked fine- scared but safe- the driver of that neon though officers covered with sheet. Any news?
Catawissa Resident

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2010
I saw this as well. I also heard someone talking about it on their cell phone while in Queen's. They said the female died. A worker at BP also thought the same thing.

Anyone know exactly what happend?

My heart goes out to all who were involved.
Angel MOM

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 10, 2010
I cant find anything in the news on this accident! Im so concerned I think I knew this person. I wish I could get more details. If anyone finds it on the news or in the paper please update us.
Friend

Springfield, MO

#4 Oct 10, 2010
A friend of mine was the driver of the suburban and her mother was also in the car with her. My friend suffered only minor scrapes, cuts, and bruises while her mother lost quite a few teeth, had to have a pin placed in her knee, and broke one hip.
I know nothing about the occupants of the neon, other than the driver apparently died from what i have heard.

Once my friend was able to use a phone at the hospital, she called me and said the neon swerved into her lane to avoid another car and they collided head on.
Angel MOM

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Wow- oh my- My blessings go out to your family "Friend" Thanks for the info, you gave me more than I can find out in my home town and I live a block away from the crash sight.The rumor (and we all know how rumors are) is that the driver of the neon was a grandmother of whom was related to a girl who works at the BP the accident happened next to. Ill keep you all posted if I hear anymore.
Back Again

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Oct 11, 2010
A 54 yr. old woman,from High Ridge,was the fatal vitim.You can look on the Mo. State Highway Patrol,website, and click on traffic crashes, to find out who people are involved in wrecks. A woman, and a 20 yr.old man was killed on I-44,Sunday,by Antire Rd.,also.
Ave

Chicago, IL

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Angel MOM wrote:
There is a real bad accident by Catawissa BP- im concerned with who was involved anybody know? The car is a Black Neon with pin stripe there were kids in the car with them kids looked fine- scared but safe- the driver of that neon though officers covered with sheet. Any news?
HERES WAT HAPPENED: there waz a jeep,black neon,and Cherokee. The jeep didn't c the neon and went and the neon swirfed and barley hit the jeep and hit the cherokee. Ther wax a 11 year old and a 6 year old in the neon ther ok but mom died and two girls in Cherokee r ok idk bout the jeep
Dmc

Ballwin, MO

#8 Dec 8, 2011
That woman was my best friends aunt. I was a little surprised to find this topic, very sad.
Bushs Fault

Irving, TX

#9 Dec 9, 2011
Dmc wrote:
That woman was my best friends aunt. I was a little surprised to find this topic, very sad.
What's your Aunt's name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Apr 24 Rex 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Pedrotti Family Apr 17 Danirever 1
Jessie Bouche a NARK (Apr '10) Apr 11 Danirever 3
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Apr 10 Master 52
is Doris Borgelt a lover of fine wines? (Feb '10) Apr 9 Thigh zits 42
Webb Family (Jun '14) Mar '17 sss 2

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages