Dan Smith for State Representative
Neighbor Friend

United States

#408 Dec 5, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
"LIAR, LIAR pants on fire" ..... You rode the short bus didn't ya ?
"None of us" ??...who's us ?? You got a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil somewhere else ??
You can't even get the facts straight you are reading on here. Who would believe anything you have to say ?
NOT ME !!
This is like "Mr. Smith goes to Washington " turned into a horror flick !
No mouse, just everyone I talk to. Just like a L I A R, when you don't have the facts you start calling names and showing your ignorance. How typical. Go ahead show more of your intelligence by calling me more names.
remember when

United States

#409 Dec 5, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
No mouse, just everyone I talk to. Just like a L I A R, when you don't have the facts you start calling names and showing your ignorance. How typical. Go ahead show more of your intelligence by calling me more names.
Mental ward patients DO NOT COUNT !
You can't keep the facts you read straight. What would mote do for you ?
Show how smart you are....
Give us the events that happened in BAYSHORE and lose the Dan said crap. You do agree he lived in BAYSHORE don't you ?...I'll be waiting patiently.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#410 Dec 5, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Mental ward patients DO NOT COUNT !
You can't keep the facts you read straight. What would mote do for you ?
Show how smart you are....
Give us the events that happened in BAYSHORE and lose the Dan said crap. You do agree he lived in BAYSHORE don't you ?...I'll be waiting patiently.
Doesn't matter where he lived. Do you have names of people who did something to Dan in Bayshore??? If I told you he lived in South County once you would make up something that happened to him in South County. You made the accusation, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to PROVE YOUR ACCUSATION.

You are not able to prove your points or give facts which by any "normal",person's perspective make you a L I A R. And no unlike your unstabe family my friends are all normal. When you provide FACTS that are provable they may investigate and see if anything you are claiming is the least bit accurate.
The Truth

Fenton, MO

#411 Dec 6, 2012
I can't believe you guys are still going. We've already determined that you're lying. We've already determined that your own family has some questionable behavior.

To recant your claims:

BAYSHORE - False, no proof.
GENERAL AMERICAN - Partially true and same incident as arrest. Exonerated and expunged.
ARREST - Duplicate issue as General American.
WICKES - False, no proof. Confession posted here.

To further nail the coffin shut, these incidents all happened many years ago. If Dan was a serial stalker as is claimed in this thread, one would suspect that he would have a long and detailed criminal history to match up with it. There is not a single criminal complaint on file for Dan Smith in the entire state of Missouri or Illinois. Likewise, Dan and his wife have been happily married for over 40 years, have a successful daughter, and several happy and healthy grandchildren. Both Dan and Linda have volunteered countless time to the Arnold Community and surrounding areas. Dan has helped protect children in the Fox C6 School District. And his family helps out in a number of civic organizations in both Missouri and Illinois.

It is so far beyond time to let this die it's ridiculous. For the love of Pete. Move on with your life.
remember when

United States

#412 Dec 12, 2012
What has been determined here is that your buddy Dan is a peeping tom / STALKER and you yourself proudly claimed to be a STALKER.

Now he needs to be removed from the school board not only for his undesirable past but for voting in a big mac slinger to be in charge of our school lunch program.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#413 Dec 13, 2012
remember when wrote:
What has been determined here is that your buddy Dan is a peeping tom / STALKER and you yourself proudly claimed to be a STALKER.
Now he needs to be removed from the school board not only for his undesirable past but for voting in a big mac slinger to be in charge of our school lunch program.
How many ways can you possibly show how really stupid you are? Apparently there is
NO LIMIT. Dan is not a stalker(released on a mistaken arrest). You can't seem to get that detail through your thick head. Dan will remain on the board for his term regardless of your stupid remarks. Dan is only "part" (1/7) of a decision making board. The board voted unanimously to approve the school's management team decision. We will see how the people really feel about this decision in April when Pete Nicholas and Ruth Ann Newman are up for re-election. I would bet you whatever amount you want that they are both re-elected if they decide to run. Any takers????

If you had any facts or made any sense or told the truth someone might listen to you.

I keep wondering why you can never give names to back up hour claims. I think I know the answer. YOU ARE LYING.
remember when

United States

#414 Dec 14, 2012
Oh so you agree with

1. A long history of a peeping tom/ stalker being on the school board.

2. The nitwits in charge of the school giving large salaries to unqualified relatives. Blatantly having a disregard for the law and misusing tax payer money allowing the children to suffer the consequences .
The tax payers should be calling for immediate resignations.

I hardly think I'm the stupid one ! I read first hand what you have done to the snowerts for telling the truth.
I'll save the rest of my facts for our little go round during school board election time.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#415 Dec 14, 2012
remember when wrote:
Oh so you agree with
1. A long history of a peeping tom/ stalker being on the school board.
2. The nitwits in charge of the school giving large salaries to unqualified relatives. Blatantly having a disregard for the law and misusing tax payer money allowing the children to suffer the consequences .
The tax payers should be calling for immediate resignations.
I hardly think I'm the stupid one ! I read first hand what you have done to the snowerts for telling the truth.
I'll save the rest of my facts for our little go round during school board election time.
1. NO I do not agree there has been a long history of Mr. Smith doing anything. You (Snowerts) are the only ones on here saying so. Don't try to tell me there have been others. Unless you use names I and everyone I have talked to in the neighborhood agree IT IS ALL SNOWERT BS.

Tell me how our children are suffering. The person that was hired by the administration might turn out to be the best our district has ever had in that position. Sounds like you want to condem her before she even starts the job. You seem to have a HISTORY of condemning others WITHOUT FACTS. THATS WHAT LIARS DO. You don't have any facts, any names, etc. or you would have blabbed them all over this site. By not giving these details EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE LYING. You just keep saying the same things over and over again does NOT make them true. Bit, I hope you continue because the more you talk without any facts or names the more people I talk to are more and more convinced YOU ARE A LIAR.
Watching Intently

Arnold, MO

#416 Dec 14, 2012
The person that was hired by the administration should not have been hired, period. There were many candidates that were much more qualified than she. The deafening pause between the question regarding Mrs. Nash influencing other board members was quite telling. I'm surpriesed that either she or Mrs. Critchlow were able to keep a straight face while heaping the crapoloa on Elliott Davis. This is not funny, every board member should be embarrassed over this poor choice they have made.
remember when

United States

#417 Dec 14, 2012
Watching Intently wrote:
The person that was hired by the administration should not have been hired, period. There were many candidates that were much more qualified than she. The deafening pause between the question regarding Mrs. Nash influencing other board members was quite telling. I'm surpriesed that either she or Mrs. Critchlow were able to keep a straight face while heaping the crapoloa on Elliott Davis. This is not funny, every board member should be embarrassed over this poor choice they have made.
I absolutely agree with you. Well put !
If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this thread. It's an eye opener for sure.

And I think it begs the question ... Did dan's daughter get her teaching job before or after he was on the school board ? Is this yet another instance of back scratching ?
Neighbor Friend

United States

#418 Dec 14, 2012
Watching Intently wrote:
Did you hit the wrong blog button or what? LOL
Neighbor Friend

United States

#419 Dec 14, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree with you. Well put !
If you haven't already, please take a moment to read this thread. It's an eye opener for sure.
And I think it begs the question ... Did dan's daughter get her teaching job before or after he was on the school board ? Is this yet another instance of back scratching ?
There you go again making WRONG ASSUMPTIONS. Dan's daugher was a teacher many years before Dan was elected to the board. Again this only goes to show how stupid you are and why YOU ARE A HABITUAL LIAR on here. But again, keeping up the lies it is really helping your credibility which is a big fat ZERO.
remember when

United States

#420 Dec 14, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
1. NO I do not agree there has been a long history of Mr. Smith doing anything. You (Snowerts) are the only ones on here saying so. Don't try to tell me there have been others. Unless you use names I and everyone I have talked to in the neighborhood agree IT IS ALL SNOWERT BS.
Tell me how our children are suffering. The person that was hired by the administration might turn out to be the best our district has ever had in that position. Sounds like you want to condem her before she even starts the job. You seem to have a HISTORY of condemning others WITHOUT FACTS. THATS WHAT LIARS DO. You don't have any facts, any names, etc. or you would have blabbed them all over this site. By not giving these details EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE LYING. You just keep saying the same things over and over again does NOT make them true. Bit, I hope you continue because the more you talk without any facts or names the more people I talk to are more and more convinced YOU ARE A LIAR.
Fact - Debbie and Jennifer provided plenty for me. Just because you scream liar doesn't make it so. I believe it.

Fact - Quarter pounder queen is not qualified for the job.
HS diploma, 17 yrs. Flipping burgers and salting fries is not going to cut it .

Now I'm looking for a new FACT . Did Tina receive her teaching job while Dan is on school board ?
remember when

United States

#421 Dec 14, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again making WRONG ASSUMPTIONS. Dan's daugher was a teacher many years before Dan was elected to the board. Again this only goes to show how stupid you are and why YOU ARE A HABITUAL LIAR on here. But again, keeping up the lies it is really helping your credibility which is a big fat ZERO.
I asked a question . I will ask any question I want. Nothing you can do about.
Funny this whole hiring process of relatives/friends/neighbors may have something to do with a large clique and the first Baptist church. Hmmmm
Neighbor Friend

United States

#422 Dec 15, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked a question . I will ask any question I want. Nothing you can do about.
Funny this whole hiring process of relatives/friends/neighbors may have something to do with a large clique and the first Baptist church. Hmmmm
Why don't you do some research before asking STUPID QUESTIONS??? You are right, you can ask "any question you want". That is why you have intelligent people on here that actually do check into these things to set you on the right path.

Here is another thing you probably did not bother to check out before opening your big mouth...Linda Nash does NOT go to First Baptist church. In fact, I have done my research an found out that NONE OF THE ASST. SUPERINTENDENTS OR DR CHRITHLOW GO THERE EITHER. ONLY 2 OF THE 7 BOARD MEMBERS GO THERE.

See that is the kind of facts,names,etc. you need to be credible, not the BS you put on here from the top of your empty head. Get some real facts and THEN people/neighbors may not think you are a big fat LIAR.(Sorry too late).
remember when

Belleville, IL

#423 Dec 15, 2012
Shut up Dan. Unless you come out of hiding. I will Definately stick with peeping tom / stalker.
Just because you escaped the law doesn't mean squat to me. You at least got a knot on your head in BAYSHORE. They didn't intend to put up with it.

A bank was robbed on jeffco. not long ago. Good possibility he has robbed more than one. Have they put him in jail yet ? Well guess what just because he isn't in jail doesn't mean he is not a bank robber !!
Neighnor Friend

United States

#424 Dec 15, 2012
remember when wrote:
Shut up Dan. Unless you come out of hiding. I will Definately stick with peeping tom / stalker.
Just because you escaped the law doesn't mean squat to me. You at least got a knot on your head in BAYSHORE. They didn't intend to put up with it.
A bank was robbed on jeffco. not long ago. Good possibility he has robbed more than one. Have they put him in jail yet ? Well guess what just because he isn't in jail doesn't mean he is not a bank robber !!
Sorry. Showing your stupidity once again. Not Dan, just a supportive neighbor who will not let you tell any more lies without calling you on them and until you provide names, Dan says there was NEVER ANY INCIDENT IN BAYSHORE. Unless you can give me a name that I can check on guess what ...YOU ARE STILL A LIAR to me and others in the neighborhood. I have talked with some in Bayshore and noone knows of anything happening. LIAR.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#425 Dec 15, 2012
remember when wrote:
OK a bank is robbed. DOES NOT give you the right to say Dan robbed it (or anyone you choose to accuse). I am not saying you are accusing Dan of being a bank robber so don't go down that road. Just saying a person is INNOCENT UNTIL the law proves him guilty in America. Don't like that move to a country where you can just lock up anyone at will. We would all like that because YOU ARE A LIAR. STILL WAITING FOR A BAYSHORE NAME.!!!!!
PS Dan is not hiding...see him all over town, stores, movie theater, etc. Lying about this too.....shame.
Sampson

Lenexa, KS

#426 Dec 15, 2012
Watching Intently wrote:
I think the big question here is, would the more experienced people accept the relatively low salary that the person hired got? I doubt it.
Sampson

Lenexa, KS

#427 Dec 15, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm looking for a new FACT . Did Tina receive her teaching job while Dan is on school board ?
Tina has been a teacher for over a decade, you do the math.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Fri Cracra 37
Webb Family (Jun '14) Thu sss 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Thu Guest 939
Evidence (Apr '14) Mar 23 researchingcandid... 148
is Doris Borgelt a lover of fine wines? (Feb '10) Mar 23 researchingcandid... 41
Rock Fire revenue up 300% from 1998, now going ... Mar 23 ShameontheTattlers 3
con artist beware Mar 21 taht 1

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages