Dan Smith for State Representative
Neighbor Friend

United States

#388 Nov 21, 2012
remember when wrote:
Ohhhh boy....humpty and dumpty ! The she's are here. The HE is not . And we all know why .
What???

I do believe you have lost one of the two marbles you had rolling around in that tin can of yours. LOL.
remember when

United States

#389 Nov 21, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
What???
I do believe you have lost one of the two marbles you had rolling around in that tin can of yours. LOL.
Go play with your turkey...DAN ...maybe that will turn you on !
Neighbor Friend

United States

#390 Nov 21, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play with your turkey...DAN ...maybe that will turn you on !
I will let Dan know you are thinking of him next time I see him. I know he is praying for you and your family. Last time I talked to him he told me he is already working in the April election in 5 months. He keeps really busy helping with others and their elections. Have a good Thanksgiving.
remember when

United States

#391 Nov 21, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I will let Dan know you are thinking of him next time I see him. I know he is praying for you and your family. Last time I talked to him he told me he is already working in the April election in 5 months. He keeps really busy helping with others and their elections. Have a good Thanksgiving.
The hole in that turkey is for stuffing.....not for your body parts ! You have a joyous Thanksgiving as well.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#392 Nov 21, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
The hole in that turkey is for stuffing.....not for your body parts ! You have a joyous Thanksgiving as well.
Sorry honey none of my parts will fit, I have the same parts you do(although I am beginning to think some of your parts are alien). LOL
remember when

Bolivar, MO

#393 Nov 21, 2012
Your a little lite between the ears... try your head
Neighbor Friend

United States

#394 Nov 21, 2012
remember when wrote:
Your a little lite between the ears... try your head
When you come down to earth I will think about it. When you start getting your facts right (and by right I mean you have proof, names,etc.) then I will think about it. It is easy to get on here and make claims, it takes an intelligent person to get the facts correct by accurately proving your point.
remember when

United States

#395 Nov 24, 2012
Why on earth would I give you anymore facts ? You would stay in your current state of denial and scream lie, lie , fantasy, lie, lie, lie.
You have live people on here giving you names, times, witnesses, police reports and had phones traced that were followed all the way to another state.
All you have said is he is "nice". And called them liars.

What would more facts do for you ?
Do you just want to scream liar some more ?

Did Dan live in BAYSHORE or not ?
Williams

Arlington, TX

#396 Nov 24, 2012
Well, I lived in Oklahoma City, but that doesn't make me the okc bomber.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#397 Nov 24, 2012
remember when wrote:
Why on earth would I give you anymore facts ? You would stay in your current state of denial and scream lie, lie , fantasy, lie, lie, lie.
You have live people on here giving you names, times, witnesses, police reports and had phones traced that were followed all the way to another state.
All you have said is he is "nice". And called them liars.
What would more facts do for you ?
Do you just want to scream liar some more ?
Did Dan live in BAYSHORE or not ?
Lets see :
Live people on here- Jennifer plus WHO maybe the rest of the Snowert family????
Times: All times from one source YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
Police report: Yes because your family CALLED THEM instead of doing the "neighborly thing and going over to talk to Dan and his family about the problem. This probably would have gotten everything resolved.
Phone traced: This has been discussed on here repeatedly ...Dan said there was a (1) called traced and he resolved the problem with his daughters. Do you have "proof" of any others to you from Dan himself. If so, then why didn't you have him arrested. I will tell you why. He did NOT make them(his account), and you have nothing to prove "HE" made them. Because there was a call from his house you ASSUMED others were made by him. The mind can make you believe whatever but that does NOT make it the truth.
You were followed? Says you, no witnesses, no police reports? Why not drive to a police station??? Again not believable.

I do know Dan and his family very well and NO you cannot JUST get on here and say things that will change my mind or others WITHOUT "SUBSTANTIATED " PROOF and/or FACTS.(Look up " substantiated"). Get facts and names that I and others can go to and ask them questions to "substantiate " what you are saying is factual (not just members of your family who clearly dislike the Smiths).
TJH

United States

#398 Nov 29, 2012
What is going on? I stop in to see how many points I get and noone is talking. I guess when you ask for real proof and they have none they are silent. Oh well there will be other bets I am sure.
hahaha

United States

#399 Nov 29, 2012
I'm sure Dan loves you boosting this thread to the top of the feed again
TJH

United States

#400 Nov 30, 2012
hahaha wrote:
I'm sure Dan loves you boosting this thread to the top of the feed again
Wait a minute, isn't that what YOU just did. LOL.

Don't know about Dan but I like the points I get for my bets. Thank you.
You all are idiots

Imperial, MO

#401 Dec 1, 2012
To neighbor friend -read the posts the victim wasn't jennifer! Unless you are telling us something she didn't know
Neighbor Friend

United States

#402 Dec 2, 2012
You all are idiots wrote:
To neighbor friend -read the posts the victim wasn't jennifer! Unless you are telling us something she didn't know
I can read very well thank you. Jennifer (as far as I "can read" is the one who posted her name on here. As far as I know she may well be ALL THE OTHERS posted on here.
All I am saying is that there were lots of "UNSUBSTANTIATED " things posted on here about Mr Smith by Jennifer (and "others") that I know Mr Smith would never be involved with. All I am asking is for ANY PROOF you may have by giving us names we can check out(other than the Snowert family, whom we know have a bias). From what I "read" on here there was "someone" who confessed to doing some of these things. Again however, being equally fair they did not use a name either(which I understand, you would not give a name if you had committed bad acts). And you would not use your name or give names or facts if you knew they could be checked out. So again, without names, facts, etc. I believe Mr Smith because I know him so very well.
remember when

United States

#403 Dec 4, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read very well thank you. Jennifer (as far as I "can read" is the one who posted her name on here. As far as I know she may well be ALL THE OTHERS posted on here.
All I am saying is that there were lots of "UNSUBSTANTIATED " things posted on here about Mr Smith by Jennifer (and "others") that I know Mr Smith would never be involved with. All I am asking is for ANY PROOF you may have by giving us names we can check out(other than the Snowert family, whom we know have a bias). From what I "read" on here there was "someone" who confessed to doing some of these things. Again however, being equally fair they did not use a name either(which I understand, you would not give a name if you had committed bad acts). And you would not use your name or give names or facts if you knew they could be checked out. So again, without names, facts, etc. I believe Mr Smith because I know him so very well.
Ok , dunce listen up ! While Jennifer is on here she was not the one stalked. She is the sister and provided info as well. The one stalked all the way to illinois is also on here and provided her name . You might wanna take another look see. Comprehension is a wonderful thing.

That joke of an apology was to the wrong person . A total fake that you wrote to the WRONG person. YOU GOT IT !!!!

Been doing a little more checking.

BAYSHORE - TRUE
GENERAL AMERICAN - TRUE
ARREST - TRUE
WICKES - TRUE

All for the same Shenanigans ! Scream liar all ya want.
I'm going with TRUE !!!!!!
Neighbor Friend

United States

#404 Dec 4, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok , dunce listen up ! While Jennifer is on here she was not the one stalked. She is the sister and provided info as well. The one stalked all the way to illinois is also on here and provided her name . You might wanna take another look see. Comprehension is a wonderful thing.
That joke of an apology was to the wrong person . A total fake that you wrote to the WRONG person. YOU GOT IT !!!!
Been doing a little more checking.
BAYSHORE - TRUE
GENERAL AMERICAN - TRUE
ARREST - TRUE
WICKES - TRUE
All for the same Shenanigans ! Scream liar all ya want.
I'm going with TRUE !!!!!!
"YOU HAVE BEEN DOING A LITTLE MORE CHECKING??? WHAT??? YOU HAVE NOT DONE SQUAT. You repeated the same old LIES. And yes without F A C T S...You are a L I A R. Maybe you are too stupid to know what a "SUBSTANTIATED " FACT IS?? It is NOT repeating the same old lies and saying "I have done some more checking".

Here are some FACT for you. Dan admits to being "falsely " arrested and the facts are he was not charged, did not have a trial, did not go to jail etc. F A C T. He was fired on the same day for getting arrested and making the company look bad. He did nothing wrong at his work. I knew his old supervisor Mr Becker. Spoke with him and he told me the same thing F A C T.
Bayshore and Wicks. All I see is more false allegations by you and your family on here NO F A C T S. Yes that makes you a L I A R!!!
remember when

United States

#405 Dec 4, 2012
Sorry , all TRUE !!
Not a thing you can say to change my mind.
"PANTS ON FIRE" belongs to you.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#406 Dec 5, 2012
remember when wrote:
Sorry , all TRUE !!
Not a thing you can say to change my mind.
"PANTS ON FIRE" belongs to you.
Like I said you saying it DOES NOT make it true. I have talk to others around who have read your claims and ALL agree you are making this stuff up. I do believe some things were going on but do not think Mr. Smith had anything to do with it.

Pants on fire???? What??? This just makes you look more foolish each time you put stuff like this on here. You need to put real facts and real names etc. on here if you wish to be the least bit credible. But you don't have ANY FACTS that are real or substantial do you? I didn't think so. So just go on living in your own world making up whatever it is you want to believe because none of us believe you.
remember when

United States

#407 Dec 5, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said you saying it DOES NOT make it true. I have talk to others around who have read your claims and ALL agree you are making this stuff up. I do believe some things were going on but do not think Mr. Smith had anything to do with it.
Pants on fire???? What??? This just makes you look more foolish each time you put stuff like this on here. You need to put real facts and real names etc. on here if you wish to be the least bit credible. But you don't have ANY FACTS that are real or substantial do you? I didn't think so. So just go on living in your own world making up whatever it is you want to believe because none of us believe you.
"LIAR, LIAR pants on fire" ..... You rode the short bus didn't ya ?
"None of us" ??...who's us ?? You got a mouse in your pocket or a gerbil somewhere else ??

You can't even get the facts straight you are reading on here. Who would believe anything you have to say ?
NOT ME !!

This is like "Mr. Smith goes to Washington " turned into a horror flick !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Sun Back Again 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Jul 23 Just Saying 1,480
Water Tower Dental Group Jul 18 angel 8
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Jul 13 Eileen 1,509
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent Jul 13 american 1
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun '16 White Chick 29
iso Jun '16 oscardec1313 1

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages