Dan Smith for State Representative
Sampson

Fenton, MO

#367 Nov 19, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe it is only PAST wrongs ? Are you 100% sure there aren't any PRESENT wrongs ?
We are not talking drugs or drinking here . I find that what we have been discussing here doesn't stop, just moves to new territory .
Well, there are a number of people here who you have indicated are his family members, people who would know him best, and several people who attest to being close friends of his that all seem to indicate he's a good guy. I also saw a newspaper add signed by his daughter that she had a good and healthy relationship growing up after the scandal broke. Seems to me with that many people, who are so closely related to him indicating there's nothing wrong, that it is in the past.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#368 Nov 19, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
SQUAWK SQuawk squawk sQuawk squawk.....NEED A CRACKER ??? Not my family, but we can continue this till school board election if you like .
Was I talking to you ?? Nope, don't think so .
Not sure who you are talking to, you sound like two marbles rolling around in a tin can. You can't prove pasts so now you want to make up stuff now. You need to go back on your meds. YES I AM TALKING TO YOU.
What

Arnold, MO

#369 Nov 19, 2012
So you don't live here, but people are supposed to try to talk to you at church? I think paranoid is the word for you. You said nothing about receiving calls now, why change your number, who is stalking your facebook page? No one can even look at it unless you have a public profile.
The Truth

Fenton, MO

#370 Nov 19, 2012
This issue needs to stop. There's no one stalking anyone. The Snowerts don't like the Smiths. Simple as that. Time to move on. Time to let this go. Please.
remember when

United States

#371 Nov 19, 2012
Sampson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there are a number of people here who you have indicated are his family members, people who would know him best, and several people who attest to being close friends of his that all seem to indicate he's a good guy. I also saw a newspaper add signed by his daughter that she had a good and healthy relationship growing up after the scandal broke. Seems to me with that many people, who are so closely related to him indicating there's nothing wrong, that it is in the past.
Number of family members ??? I have indicated no such of a thing. I see one. Tina / daughter. The one that caused social services to come to their home.
The other two nuballs on here ....family members ????? Well I don't know. One is a professed stalker, the other a game player. Both of which are changing their names as quick as I change socks. The Dan said Dan said has run out.
remember when

United States

#372 Nov 19, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure who you are talking to, you sound like two marbles rolling around in a tin can. You can't prove pasts so now you want to make up stuff now. You need to go back on your meds. YES I AM TALKING TO YOU.
Your like watching a Retard hump a door knob....funny at first. Then becomes sad...very very sad.
remember when

United States

#373 Nov 19, 2012
What wrote:
So you don't live here, but people are supposed to try to talk to you at church? I think paranoid is the word for you. You said nothing about receiving calls now, why change your number, who is stalking your facebook page? No one can even look at it unless you have a public profile.
You are completely lost. You might want to start from the beginning. Being able to comprehend it of course.
Nightmare

Arnold, MO

#375 Nov 19, 2012
I have read all of this thread. It all boils down to he said, she said. There is no proof of anything. No real people to verify anything, it is all conjecture and accusations on the part of the accuser. No statements from the accused. No pictures, no verifiable reports from any other incidents. It is all a bunch of baloney. I hear a lot from one and not a peep from the other, the feud appears to be quite one sided. Someone needs to move on with their life, get some counseling and realize the world does not revolve around her or her teenage fantasy world.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#376 Nov 19, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Your like watching a Retard hump a door knob....funny at first. Then becomes sad...very very sad.
You are just so "brilliant ". Brilliantly stupid. You must the IQ of that doorknob you referred to. Just keep repeating the same stupid things with no proof or names to back yourself up. Get a clue; if you want to be one little bit credible use names(for example John Brown did "x" in Bayshore). Not using names or facts just makes you look stupid and sad. I say this only because I may be the next neighbor you "falsely " attack and I would appreciate it if you were half way credible. Get some help.
remember when

United States

#377 Nov 19, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just so "brilliant ". Brilliantly stupid. You must the IQ of that doorknob you referred to. Just keep repeating the same stupid things with no proof or names to back yourself up. Get a clue; if you want to be one little bit credible use names(for example John Brown did "x" in Bayshore). Not using names or facts just makes you look stupid and sad. I say this only because I may be the next neighbor you "falsely " attack and I would appreciate it if you were half way credible. Get some help.
Buuuzzzz. You are not the winner ! Not interested in your Dan said. Unless you have him tied up ? He can come on any time he likes.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#378 Nov 19, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Buuuzzzz. You are not the winner ! Not interested in your Dan said. Unless you have him tied up ? He can come on any time he likes.
Too bad, just like you I can say "Dan said" all day long and people will read. Too bad you have no control over free speech. Dan could care less what you have to say. He says he doesn't have time to listen or read gossip and lies and has no interest in reading anything on this gossip page. But it amuses me to see what lie you will come up with next. So, keep on blabbing away,making a fool of yourself. After all it is free speech. LOL.
Banker

Arnold, MO

#379 Nov 19, 2012
You get what you pay for
remember when

Saint Louis, MO

#380 Nov 20, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, just like you I can say "Dan said" all day long and people will read. Too bad you have no control over free speech. Dan could care less what you have to say. He says he doesn't have time to listen or read gossip and lies and has no interest in reading anything on this gossip page. But it amuses me to see what lie you will come up with next. So, keep on blabbing away,making a fool of yourself. After all it is free speech. LOL.
I would leave you with a thought...but the sad thing is you have no place to put it !
Neighbor Friend

United States

#381 Nov 20, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
I would leave you with a thought...but the sad thing is you have no place to put it !
I doubt you have any thoughts to begin with. If you did I could certainly tell you where to stick it because the only thoughts you have are lies and deception. No facts no truths no names nothing but garbage you make up as you go.
remember when

United States

#382 Nov 20, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you have any thoughts to begin with. If you did I could certainly tell you where to stick it because the only thoughts you have are lies and deception. No facts no truths no names nothing but garbage you make up as you go.
Even Jesus thinks you are a dumba@#!
Neighbor Friend

United States

#383 Nov 20, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Jesus thinks you are a dumba@#!
Showing your stupidity once again....Jesus loves you and me (and Dan too). Open your mouth again and show me and others how little you know about our Lord and the Bible.
remember when

United States

#384 Nov 20, 2012
Neighbor Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing your stupidity once again....Jesus loves you and me (and Dan too). Open your mouth again and show me and others how little you know about our Lord and the Bible.
In spite of your fixation on me.....this is about you Dan...not me. Quit peeping from behind the bush whenever you like.
Neighbor Friend

United States

#385 Nov 20, 2012
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of your fixation on me.....this is about you Dan...not me. Quit peeping from behind the bush whenever you like.
First off wrong again, not Dan. How many times do you have to be wrong before they throw you out of the game. LOL. No this IS about how stupid your comments are and how you get ALL THE FACTS WRONG ALL THE TIME. I really enjoy this because I am building a case of how many things you can get wrong. I am a homemaker so I have a LOT of time to watch you make a fool of yourself on here.
TJH

United States

#386 Nov 20, 2012
Boy you don't look at this for a couple of days and you miss so much Bull. Well, I did win my bet with my wife but I decided to give her a second chance for DOUBLE OR NOTHING. She bets you all will get tired and stop all of this nonsense. I say no way. I have until Christmas to win double so keep up all the silliness ...daddy needs a new pair of shoes.
remember when

United States

#387 Nov 20, 2012
Ohhhh boy....humpty and dumpty ! The she's are here. The HE is not . And we all know why .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survey for a school project (is evolution real) 3 hr American 3
child molesters in Pacific (Oct '10) 4 hr 4real 9
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Sat JagStaff 17
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Feb 15 Know your subject 59
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Feb 13 Meashin1 34
Finding and old Friend (Jun '12) Feb 4 Monk 2
Need to suck Oct '16 yeah man 3

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages