New Math at FOX
Honestly

Arnold, MO

#21 Jan 17, 2013
When I witness the atrocious spelling, grammar, and critical thinking some Fox grads display, I dream of moving to a faraway land.
Kelsey

Imperial, MO

#22 Jan 18, 2013
Otto wrote:
How can Pete be on the School Board and work at FOX too?I thought that wasn't allowed.
He can't but he can resign for family reasons and then be hired when they are ready to hire him. Mark my word it will be done, just like several other board members have been.
Steve Sanders

Fairfax, VA

#23 Jan 18, 2013
Kelsey wrote:
<quoted text>He can't but he can resign for family reasons and then be hired when they are ready to hire him. Mark my word it will be done, just like several other board members have been.
Name names, pu$$¥
Wondering

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Jan 18, 2013
Was Pete's wife hired at FOX while Pete was on the School Board?
embarassing taxpayer

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Jan 18, 2013
Common man aka Kelsey wrote:
Jett Sett you better do some research before you put your foot in your mouth. It in fact does have to do with when the bonds are sold and interest rates. That fact they are correct on. Go ask you local bank in Arnold. The bank there in the parking lot of dierbergs has a man by the name of Tom that would be more then happy to explain it to you.
We as taxpayers need to step up to the plate to get results. I can go on and on about the poor job SHE (Critchloe) is doing. Everyone knows that. We as taxpayers need to MARCH on central office and demonstrate that SHE needs to be FIRED at once. The c-6 school board needs to be voted out. I am sick and tired of all their nonsense/NEPOTISM/bulling. Rickmann,& Chlew Knew how to run the district,because they didn't bow down to the incompetent school board. We need to gather together to get results. What do you think?????????? SHE can't fire you if there are hundreds of fed up school employees. I bet the teachers would like to make $65,000.00 for a high school education/bigmac degree. HA HA!
Robert

United States

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Dana wrote:
Two new intelligent Board members would help.
No Pete or RuthAnn.
And whom would those 2 new "intellegent" new board members be? Who that is running is intellegent in your view? Are you smart enough to find out or will you do what others do and say, "we need a change" and vote for ANYONE ELSE. That is how we ended up with Obama and look at the mess he has gotten us into.

You can maybe defeat Pete but RuthAnn has sooooooo many voters who she taught for generations, you cannot blast her out. I will bet she will not only win but, be the top vote getter in this election.
Steve T

United States

#27 Jan 18, 2013
embarassing taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>We as taxpayers need to step up to the plate to get results. I can go on and on about the poor job SHE (Critchloe) is doing. Everyone knows that. We as taxpayers need to MARCH on central office and demonstrate that SHE needs to be FIRED at once. The c-6 school board needs to be voted out. I am sick and tired of all their nonsense/NEPOTISM/bulling. Rickmann,& Chlew Knew how to run the district,because they didn't bow down to the incompetent school board. We need to gather together to get results. What do you think?????????? SHE can't fire you if there are hundreds of fed up school employees. I bet the teachers would like to make $65,000.00 for a high school education/bigmac degree. HA HA!
Rickman and Chelew didn't "bow down" to the school board? You have completely gotten the cart before the horse. The School board is elected to RUN THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. The ONLY person they actually hire is the superintendant. The others hired in the district are hired by the administration and then approved by the board of education members. They are to basically "trust" the administration to hire the best people and if not, hold them, the administrators accountable for hiring the wrong person. That is how the system works.
Top Gunn

United States

#28 Jan 18, 2013
Kelsey wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't but he can resign for family reasons and then be hired when they are ready to hire him. Mark my word it will be done, just like several other board members have been.
Pete , works for a contractor who works for the district now.
Top Gunn

United States

#29 Jan 18, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
And whom would those 2 new "intellegent" new board members be? Who that is running is intellegent in your view? Are you smart enough to find out or will you do what others do and say, "we need a change" and vote for ANYONE ELSE. That is how we ended up with Obama and look at the mess he has gotten us into.
You can maybe defeat Pete but RuthAnn has sooooooo many voters who she taught for generations, you cannot blast her out. I will bet she will not only win but, be the top vote getter in this election.
Newman and Nicholas are going to Lose. Voters are not going to forget about the Hiring Practice, and current and future News Stories. Someone should ask Kelly Nash ,what she intends to do with the delinquent bills for Lunch Meals, the average for each school in the district is around 1800.00
Snotty Boogers

Bowling Green, MO

#30 Jan 18, 2013
Feelin RIPPED OFF
Hmmmmm

Imperial, MO

#31 Jan 18, 2013
Top Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete , works for a contractor who works for the district now.
Pete is retired and does not work at the current moment.
Hmmmmm

Imperial, MO

#32 Jan 18, 2013
Steve Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Name names, pu$$¥
What names would you like sweetheart?
Robert

United States

#33 Jan 19, 2013
Top Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Newman and Nicholas are going to Lose. Voters are not going to forget about the Hiring Practice, and current and future News Stories. Someone should ask Kelly Nash ,what she intends to do with the delinquent bills for Lunch Meals, the average for each school in the district is around 1800.00
Nicholas may lose but mark my word (and I will be on here to say "I told you so" after April, Ruth Ann will NOT lose. She is everyone's grandma, has taught kindergarten to generations of kids and they remember her as their "kidergarten teacher" who helped them tie their shoes, blow their nose, etc, etc, etc. She gets more votes each election than every board member.

Here is your challenge, even to beat Pete. There are 5 others running against the 2 incumbents. Pete and Ruth Ann will have their "solid block of voters". WHICH "2" OF THE 5 WILL THE VOTERS VOTE FOR?????? The electorate are not "collectively smart". Meaning some will vote for candidates 3 and 4, some will vote for candidates 5 and 6, some for 2 and 7, etc. The vote will be so "watered down" between the other 5 challengers, which will make it very difficult for Pete and Ruth Ann to lose with their block of solid reliable voters. And then there are the voters (the real smart ones) who have NO IDEA who they are voting for until they get into the voting booth and stick a finger in the air or vote for the incumbents because they don't read the stuff on here, the news papers, etc. It is "their right to vote" and they will do so (informed or not).
wonderer

United States

#34 Jan 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>Nicholas may lose but mark my word (and I will be on here to say "I told you so" after April, Ruth Ann will NOT lose. She is everyone's grandma, has taught kindergarten to generations of kids and they remember her as their "kidergarten teacher" who helped them tie their shoes, blow their nose, etc, etc, etc. She gets more votes each election than every board member.

Here is your challenge, even to beat Pete. There are 5 others running against the 2 incumbents. Pete and Ruth Ann will have their "solid block of voters". WHICH "2" OF THE 5 WILL THE VOTERS VOTE FOR?????? The electorate are not "collectively smart". Meaning some will vote for candidates 3 and 4, some will vote for candidates 5 and 6, some for 2 and 7, etc. The vote will be so "watered down" between the other 5 challengers, which will make it very difficult for Pete and Ruth Ann to lose with their block of solid reliable voters. And then there are the voters (the real smart ones) who have NO IDEA who they are voting for until they get into the voting booth and stick a finger in the air or vote for the incumbents because they don't read the stuff on here, the news papers, etc. It is "their right to vote" and they will do so (informed or not).
I know Ruthannn. I like Ruthann. She was a fabulous teacher. She is not a fabulous board member. My vote will not be for her.
Robert

United States

#35 Jan 19, 2013
wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Ruthannn. I like Ruthann. She was a fabulous teacher. She is not a fabulous board member. My vote will not be for her.
Question: Has your vote EVER been for RuthAnn? She gets more April votes than any other board member. Many ust remember her as a great teacher and she gets most of their votes.

Then you will have to decide who to vote for out of the other 5 running. You may vote for 2 others but the next voter will vote for another 2. The vote splits up and incumbents win.
Top Gunn

United States

#36 Jan 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Has your vote EVER been for RuthAnn? She gets more April votes than any other board member. Many ust remember her as a great teacher and she gets most of their votes.
Then you will have to decide who to vote for out of the other 5 running. You may vote for 2 others but the next voter will vote for another 2. The vote splits up and incumbents win.
I bet you're the same person that tells people to only vote either Republican or Democrat, anything else is wasting a vote! Newman and Nicholas "block" supporters watch the news, and have neighbors. These hirings will not go unnoticed!
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#37 Jan 20, 2013
Steve Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Name names, pu$$¥
Is not that essentially what happened with Mr. McEneny?
Steve Sanders

United States

#38 Jan 20, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Is not that essentially what happened with Mr. McEneny?
That's one. She said SEVERAL, that implies more than two
Sam Ferry

Fenton, MO

#39 Jan 20, 2013
Steve Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Hmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#40 Jan 20, 2013
Steve Sanders wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget about Vern Sullivan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 15 Gldeclue 28
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Jun 11 Tawna1974 10
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Jun 9 guest 793
con artist beware Jun 7 Dan is bad 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Jun 4 Moon Raker 969
Lake Arrowhead (Apr '12) May '17 billybob 53
Webb Family (Jun '14) Mar '17 sss 2

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages