Gold Buyer Hearing
Doris Borgelt

Arnold, MO

#1 Aug 14, 2013
The Gold Buyer is making an appeal to the Arnold City council tomorrow evening in hopes of having his business license reinstated tomorrow evening. I asked why it is not on the agenda and was told that is between the Gold Buyer and the council. Since it is a business located in the public and it was obviously shut down for a reason, according to Diane Waller, a police investigation. The public should be able to know what is going on.

Letusnamenames

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Doris Borgelt wrote:
The Gold Buyer is making an appeal to the Arnold City council tomorrow evening in hopes of having his business license reinstated tomorrow evening. I asked why it is not on the agenda and was told that is between the Gold Buyer and the council. Since it is a business located in the public and it was obviously shut down for a reason, according to Diane Waller, a police investigation. The public should be able to know what is going on.
Maybe he is going to speak from the business from the floor section which means that is wouldn't need to be on the agenda.
In attendance

Arnold, MO

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Make sure you are there and give your unbiased viewpoint Doris.
Question

Arnold, MO

#4 Aug 19, 2013
So, how did the hearing go?
Your Fake Nonbiased View

United States

#5 Aug 19, 2013
So I guess we have to wait until you have time later today to change your name before you will answer your own question, right?
Even those in foreign countries know who this is.
Question

Arnold, MO

#6 Aug 19, 2013
Your Fake Nonbiased View wrote:
So I guess we have to wait until you have time later today to change your name before you will answer your own question, right?
Even those in foreign countries know who this is.
You must be psychic!So how did it go? Did the shop, which has been closed since police officers spent four hours there on July 12 get it's license reinstated? Were charges ever brought against the young man that was arrested? Many know the restraining order against the neighbor was dropped by the complainant before the court hearing. Scare tactics no longer working?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#7 Aug 19, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>You must be psychic!So how did it go? Did the shop, which has been closed since police officers spent four hours there on July 12 get it's license reinstated? Were charges ever brought against the young man that was arrested? Many know the restraining order against the neighbor was dropped by the complainant before the court hearing. Scare tactics no longer working?
Don't know about those scare tactics you talk about but were you stalking that day? How do you know the cops were there for four hours if you weren't?
Question

Arnold, MO

#8 Aug 19, 2013
Why does everything have to involve stalking with you? Do you get your information by stalking, is that why you think everyone else must stalk someone in order to know anything? On earlier threads YOU said there was a restraining order and refused to say who it was against. Taunted everyone then you turned tail and ran. Then you said it was dropped, so did you stalk someone in order to know that information or were you in on the whole circus? From what I understand, not many people knew about that. Did someone brag to you?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#9 Aug 19, 2013
Question wrote:
Why does everything have to involve stalking with you? Do you get your information by stalking, is that why you think everyone else must stalk someone in order to know anything? On earlier threads YOU said there was a restraining order and refused to say who it was against. Taunted everyone then you turned tail and ran. Then you said it was dropped, so did you stalk someone in order to know that information or were you in on the whole circus? From what I understand, not many people knew about that. Did someone brag to you?
Everyone knew about the restraining order. The person that got it bragged about it as did the person it was against when it was dropped. Don't kid yourself that not many people knew about it. It seems the whole town knows about it, except you.

And the fact you have to ask me if I was in on it shows you have no clue who I am and just like to throw accusations as to who you think I am in hopes that it sticks. So go ahead and accuse again because you know you just can't help yourself.

And I don't stalk. Never have, never will. However, it seems like you know a lot of "details" that only someone physically present would know.
Question

Arnold, MO

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knew about the restraining order. The person that got it bragged about it as did the person it was against when it was dropped. Don't kid yourself that not many people knew about it. It seems the whole town knows about it, except you.
And the fact you have to ask me if I was in on it shows you have no clue who I am and just like to throw accusations as to who you think I am in hopes that it sticks. So go ahead and accuse again because you know you just can't help yourself.
And I don't stalk. Never have, never will. However, it seems like you know a lot of "details" that only someone physically present would know.
Is that a fact? The whole town knows about it? Was it in the newspaper? I don't recall reading that. Where have I said I think I know who you are? Maybe you are confusing me with someone else you think is posting. Details come from the local newspaper and what you revealed on here.
You accuse people of stalking, you accuse people of being certain people, you accuse a lot. You demand proof from everyone, I've not seen any true documentation to back up any of your claims. You just post videos of people running their mouths slandering individuals that have no documentation to back their stories. So would that be second hand slander that you are participating in?

Letusnamenames

Location hidden

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a fact? The whole town knows about it? Was it in the newspaper? I don't recall reading that. Where have I said I think I know who you are? Maybe you are confusing me with someone else you think is posting. Details come from the local newspaper and what you revealed on here.
You accuse people of stalking, you accuse people of being certain people, you accuse a lot. You demand proof from everyone, I've not seen any true documentation to back up any of your claims. You just post videos of people running their mouths slandering individuals that have no documentation to back their stories. So would that be second hand slander that you are participating in?
Nope. I have posted links to the Jeffco Assessor's site to back up the claims I have made. Posting videos that the accusers posted for a different purpose is not slander considering they posted it and put it up on YouTube themselves. I find that hilarious.

The restraining order was public knowledge. The person who filed it bragged all the way up until the day it was dropped. And I have never said who filed it or who the other person was so you might be making a false assumption. That's the beauty of not naming names.

And I have not made the direct accusation of "You are stalking me". I have asked if they were stalking. But never made a direct accusation.

You screwed up in your post and now you are trying to cover it up in my opinion. See, that's the thing with staying on here. You all are getting so mad at me that you are making small mistakes in your posts.

Now go run along...I better things to do than to put up with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is fenton a racist city 4 hr not here 3
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Jul 24 Back Again 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Jul 23 Just Saying 1,480
Water Tower Dental Group Jul 18 angel 8
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Jul 13 Eileen 1,509
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent Jul 13 american 1
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun '16 White Chick 29

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages