Saint Charles, MO

#1885 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
The dolphins say, "so long and thanks for all the fish."[/QUOTE]

Anytime.
???

United States

#1886 May 7, 2013
You are a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy fan?
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#1887 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]You are a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy fan?[/QUOTE]

Hated it.
Becky

United States

#1888 May 7, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
I am he as you are he as they are he and we are all together. You are so small minded, think bigger dude! This is not and never has been about me, or Simpson, or any individual. What is the total number of posters here that would like to see this board and parts of the administration gone? Five? Ten? Twenty? Forty? People pick on me because my name is out there, that's part of the deal, but I an no where near alone on those thoughts.
You actually have to understand values to make that prediction with any clarity or validity. It would be like denying yourself air, or anything that is essential to daily survival. It is as much a part of a person as a limb or an internal organ. Do you know me? Do the dolphins speak to you?
I would bet most of the "posters" are you with a different name. So my guess is 2. I am sure lots more would like to see you gone.
Not picking on you just think you are wrong no matter how many posts you make under however many names.
Not Sam

Arnold, MO

#1889 May 7, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet most of the "posters" are you with a different name. So my guess is 2. I am sure lots more would like to see you gone.
Not picking on you just think you are wrong no matter how many posts you make under however many names.
Ah Becky, I am sure you would love to believe that, but I can assure you that is not the case. Mr. Ferry allows his identity to be known, others rightly must fear the retaliation that is so prevalent in the C-6 district as it is directed at teachers, administrators, parents and students who don't go along to get along, that's why they shield their identities. Express an opinion different from current administration and you can lose your "extra" jobs if you are a teacher and they will be given to someone more amenable to the administration, or a wheel less squeaky. If you are a parent and you express displeasure, it is taken out on your child. Those type of politics do not reflect the good character they purport to strive for the children in the district. Children learn what they see, this is a district whose leaders lack ethics, scruples, morals and anything else that might be attributable to good character. Thank God there are still some good teachers sticking around in spite of all of it.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#1890 May 7, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>

How much are you willing to bet? The beauty of using my real name is I do not have use any other name. I am one of the few on here that must remain honest BECAUSE it carries my name. You on the other hand can not make that claim. Becky, what about the Kelly Nash hire do you consider appropriate? I know you have been told this, and I don't mean to harp, but maybe you could find fault with the argument that NEPOTISM is wrong and not be so consumed by me. Hey it's flattering that you think I could be everybody, and my voice is all you hear, but a little too much thinking about me is not healthy. I'll be gone when the board as we knew it is gone!
embarassedtaxpay er

Saint Louis, MO

#1891 May 7, 2013
Becky you sound like a butt kisser of Super and her adminisration. We the taxpayers will continue to voice our opinions on NEPOTISM, until there is a policy in place at FOX. Then 3 board members will be replaced next year. Then HER and the administration must go! Then the District can start healing from the disaster SHE has created in the district. Again NEPOTISM is Wrong, HER cease and desist letters sent to taxpayers was Wrong, HER bulling style of management is Wrong, Screwing over QUALIFIED people over UNQUALIFIED people is Wrong, CRITCHLOW is Wrong for the FOX DISTRICT.
???

United States

#1892 May 7, 2013
embarassedtaxpayer wrote:
Becky you sound like a butt kisser of Super and her adminisration. We the taxpayers will continue to voice our opinions on NEPOTISM, until there is a policy in place at FOX. Then 3 board members will be replaced next year. Then HER and the administration must go! Then the District can start healing from the disaster SHE has created in the district. Again NEPOTISM is Wrong, HER cease and desist letters sent to taxpayers was Wrong, HER bulling style of management is Wrong, Screwing over QUALIFIED people over UNQUALIFIED people is Wrong, CRITCHLOW is Wrong for the FOX DISTRICT.
No way Laughlin gets replaced. Taylor won't allow that. NEA certainly won't allow that.
Not Sam

Arnold, MO

#1893 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="???"]<quoted text>
No way Laughlin gets replaced. Taylor won't allow that. NEA certainly won't allow that.[/QUOTE]
We won't know that until next April Fool's Day!
Becky

United States

#1895 May 8, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are you willing to bet? The beauty of using my real name is I do not have use any other name. I am one of the few on here that must remain honest BECAUSE it carries my name. You on the other hand can not make that claim. Becky, what about the Kelly Nash hire do you consider appropriate? I know you have been told this, and I don't mean to harp, but maybe you could find fault with the argument that NEPOTISM is wrong and not be so consumed by me. Hey it's flattering that you think I could be everybody, and my voice is all you hear, but a little too much thinking about me is not healthy. I'll be gone when the board as we knew it is gone!
Nice to use your "real name" when you want to make a Sam Ferry statement. Then use "another name" to agree with yourself or belittle others. I am not fooled by your ways Mr. Ferry.

You have a personal score to settle and will go to any means to get your revenge. That is a sad way to have to go through life!
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#1896 May 8, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to use your "real name" when you want to make a Sam Ferry statement. Then use "another name" to agree with yourself or belittle others. I am not fooled by your ways Mr. Ferry.
You have a personal score to settle and will go to any means to get your revenge. That is a sad way to have to go through life!
I am one of those guys that actually digs my life so don't be sad for me or my life.
People "belittle" themselves when they choose to attack me, or anyone on here that supports the removal of the board.
As far as a score? You're right, you got me there, there really is no fooling you. As I see it the score remains at 2-0.
Don't be scared Becky, this will be over before you know it!
interested

United States

#1897 May 8, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>I am one of those guys that actually digs my life so don't be sad for me or my life.
People "belittle" themselves when they choose to attack me, or anyone on here that supports the removal of the board.
As far as a score? You're right, you got me there, there really is no fooling you. As I see it the score remains at 2-0.
Don't be scared Becky, this will be over before you know it!
Your score will end up 6-1. You can't beat Laughlin and you will change your tune on him. Take a screen shot of this so you don't forget. Being friends with Jeff Taylor and wanting to run for BOE is like being related to Dr. Critchlow and wanting a job at Fox.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#1898 May 8, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Your score will end up 6-1. You can't beat Laughlin and you will change your tune on him. Take a screen shot of this so you don't forget. Being friends with Jeff Taylor and wanting to run for BOE is like being related to Dr. Critchlow and wanting a job at Fox.
Okay here is the deal on my "tune" on Laughlin. First let me say that you being tone deaf doesn't help.
I have no intention of beating anyone, that was never the tune! It was "to replace the board as we know it". Technically that has already been accomplished.So failure is already ruled out.
Now Laughlin may be a good man, with great intentions, and may win his seat back. He will speak for himself. BUT(and that font should actually be 32,00 times bigger)for me personally I will not support any Board member that does not publicly acknowlede his or her error in the Kelly Nash hire. For me it goes to the core of honest change, I do not know how else to explain that.

Try to imagine if it were you that was passed over for that position. I mean really, what do you think your reaction would be to having that anvil dropped on your toe? Pain and anger! What is worse that that? I'll tell you, not being able to even complain about it is worse. Employees live in fear. If it were you, would Mr. Laughlin be forgiven without even so much as a recognition he participated in it? So you see, I (Sam Ferry) have drawn that line and I shall stand by it. I am not asking anyone else to agree with me.

"This is my song for the asking"..........
Addit

Stockton, MO

#1899 May 8, 2013
Not Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Becky, I am sure you would love to believe that, but I can assure you that is not the case. Mr. Ferry allows his identity to be known, others rightly must fear the retaliation that is so prevalent in the C-6 district as it is directed at teachers, administrators, parents and students who don't go along to get along, that's why they shield their identities. Express an opinion different from current administration and you can lose your "extra" jobs if you are a teacher and they will be given to someone more amenable to the administration, or a wheel less squeaky. If you are a parent and you express displeasure, it is taken out on your child. Those type of politics do not reflect the good character they purport to strive for the children in the district. Children learn what they see, this is a district whose leaders lack ethics, scruples, morals and anything else that might be attributable to good character. Thank God there are still some good teachers sticking around in spite of all of it.
Agree, and I am not Sam either.
Addit

Stockton, MO

#1900 May 8, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us why Jeff Taylor has so much influence, and don't say "NEA President". Give a real reason.
Addit

Stockton, MO

#1901 May 8, 2013
??? says- The dolphins say, "so long and thanks for all the fish."

??? says- You are a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy fan?

FoxC6WatchdogsWatchdog says-
I am more concerned he is going to eat someone's liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

juvenile reaction says- I've heard that you like your own farts

If anyone is using multiple names it is this weird person. Get a life and an education.
Addit

Stockton, MO

#1902 May 8, 2013
One more thing just to see if this helps the furor over the McNash hire hit home, the teacher salary schedule for 2013-2014 was just proposed:

An educated person, after having spent 4 years in college getting a Bachelor's degree in education at a huge financial cost to themselves or their parents, will start at $37,265.

A teacher with the same degree, after 15 years (that's 15 years, people), will make $52,655.

A teacher with a Bachelor's degree AND a Master's degree AND an extra 45 post-graduate hours AND 15 years experience will be paid $63,946!!!

Fry girl, with no degree or experience planning nutrition, STARTED AT $65,000!!!!

Teachers have to earn a Master's AND work 19 years to make $64,429 (still less than our Director of Nutrition who met NO posted qualifications) and 20 years to make more than the high school graduate, MCNASH, at $66,039.

Something is big-time wrong with this picture and it's called Nepotism. She might be a fabulous person, but she carries NO qualifications for the job and should never have been considered, much less hired.

I say, carry on Sam and carry the torch for us.
Sam Ferry

Saint Charles, MO

#1903 May 8, 2013
Addit wrote:
One more thing just to see if this helps the furor over the McNash hire hit home, the teacher salary schedule for 2013-2014 was just proposed:
An educated person, after having spent 4 years in college getting a Bachelor's degree in education at a huge financial cost to themselves or their parents, will start at $37,265.
A teacher with the same degree, after 15 years (that's 15 years, people), will make $52,655.
A teacher with a Bachelor's degree AND a Master's degree AND an extra 45 post-graduate hours AND 15 years experience will be paid $63,946!!!
Fry girl, with no degree or experience planning nutrition, STARTED AT $65,000!!!!
Teachers have to earn a Master's AND work 19 years to make $64,429 (still less than our Director of Nutrition who met NO posted qualifications) and 20 years to make more than the high school graduate, MCNASH, at $66,039.
Something is big-time wrong with this picture and it's called Nepotism. She might be a fabulous person, but she carries NO qualifications for the job and should never have been considered, much less hired.
I say, carry on Sam and carry the torch for us.
The numbers are frightning when you see them in print like this!
Meeting with lawyer tommorrow afternoon.
soo what can be done

Arnold, MO

#1904 May 8, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
Not unethical?
ORGINIZATION, PHILOSOPHY, AND GOALS Policy0332
School Board Organization
Resolution
WHEREAS, the quality of public education directly affects the welfare and the future of our community, state, and nation; and
WHEREAS, members of the Board of Education serve as trustees for the community's children in fact as well as in name, and
WHEREAS, the board of Education is responsible to the community at large and also to the State of Missouri; and
WHEREAS, members of the Board of Education can fulfill this responsibility only through sound judgement, broad vision, dedication to the interests of education and unselfish concern for the public welfare; and
WHEREAS, the ideals, attitudes and motives of the members of the Boaed of Education can substantially influence their decisions concerning the quality of education; therefore be it
RESOLVED, that the School District Board of Education, in order to establish a code of fundamental principles and ethical precepts to guide itself and its members in acting responsibly at all times, in accordance with the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct and for the benifit of public education, does hereby adopt the following Code of Ethics, which each member shall swear to uphold upon taking the oath of office.
Policy 0333
As member of the school Board, I shall:
Maintain the public trust through FULL and OPEN COMMUNICATION.
Accept my policy-making responsibilities and REQUIRE the Superintendent to administer the school in accordance with those policies.
DEMAND that the schools be OPERATED BY THE BEST TRAINED TECHNICAL AND PROFESSINAL PERSONNEL IT IS POSSIBLE TO PROCURE.
Employ only such QUALIFIED employees as are properly recommended by the superintendent of schools.
In policy 0333 all FULL WORD CAPS were added by me.
I maintain that what they did with the Kelly Nash hire was completely unethical. There is no wiggle room here.Was It legal? Yep. That decision was not based on sound judgement!

Addit, I have no idea if I know who you are but I wanted to thank you. It meant everything, Sam.
Let's all keep this in mind when the new Assistant Director is announced. No doubt they already know who is taking her place even before any interviews are conducted.....Will it be one of the FQ's cronies from McD's or will it be the daughter of the maintenance department co-supervisor, or will it be someone from the inside....
regardless that person is already decided upon
Apu

High Ridge, MO

#1905 May 8, 2013
Perhaps the opening skill be filled by Ronald McDonald himself! With Grimace as his personal assistant.

The Elementary kids would love it, until they realized they were morbidly obese with hypertension by age 9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
Who is better for the people of Arnold? 5 hr Back to topic 15
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 7 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 590
County Councilman Boyer 15 hr Oh Boy 109
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) 16 hr ECR 1,463
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 16 hr ECR 503

Pacific Jobs

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pacific News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pacific

Personal Finance