hippity hoppity

United States

#1281 Mar 15, 2013
True wrote:
It seems to me that the signs were taken down by school district employees because the statements ARE true. I mean, if they weren't, and everyone knew the statements weren't true, everyone would ignore them and pass it off as a smear tactic. So, the statements MUST be true if maintenance workers were sent out to take them down.

I guess if you want to call Dianne a hoochie, that's OK. I mean she WAS sneaking into Seckman High School, and not by the front doors either, to see Jaime while she was still married. And yes , ALL the students knew it, my kids saw it, and they'll testify to it.

So go ahead Critchlow's, find me. Send me a cease and desist letter. I'm waiting.....
If you want the cease and desist, post your real name, douche.
remember when

United States

#1283 Mar 15, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Crawl back into your trailer (yes I know you don't live in a trailer) trash talk. Yes it IS about the children. Posting disgusting signs for our children to see is not considerate and not acceptable. People need to find a civilized way to change how things are done. Hate filled signs for our children to view is NOT RIGHT.
I won't be crawling back into anything ...thank you !
Sneaking in and out a back door of school like a two bit....well you know.....in front of all the children is not considerate nor acceptable either.
Very non professional , as non professional as that duck and weave dance on tv.
What about truth disturbs you ?
You come on my property and remove anything, you will not like what you get ! So you better keep those maintenance workers tending the school.
Factsarama

San Jose, CA

#1284 Mar 15, 2013
True wrote:
It seems to me that the signs were taken down by school district employees because the statements ARE true. I mean, if they weren't, and everyone knew the statements weren't true, everyone would ignore them and pass it off as a smear tactic. So, the statements MUST be true if maintenance workers were sent out to take them down.
I guess if you want to call Dianne a hoochie, that's OK. I mean she WAS sneaking into Seckman High School, and not by the front doors either, to see Jaime while she was still married. And yes , ALL the students knew it, my kids saw it, and they'll testify to it.
So go ahead Critchlow's, find me. Send me a cease and desist letter. I'm waiting.....
I'll bet if there were signs posted that said "FOX ADMINS PRODUCE DEADLY VIRUSES IN THE BASEMENT AND TEST THEM ON OUR STUDENTS!" that they'd be removed. By your thinking: If they're removed, they're true.

You want this all to be true SO badly! It's exciting!
Factsarama

San Jose, CA

#1285 Mar 15, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
What if everything the signs said were true? Would it be okay then?
Yes. But please, no spelling errors or backwards letters.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1286 Mar 15, 2013
Factsarama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. But please, no spelling errors or backwards letters.
Remember when got it right! The answer here is NO! It is never acceptable for kids to be exposed to bad behavior that does not involve them. And yet... the school district and it's administration choose to display some of the least admirable behavior, and for whatever reason you are neglect in making sure that it is removed! But I am neither surprised nor dismayed, Fox administrators are walking contradictions. They constantly consider themselve above reproach, if you are going to condemn the sign posting then you must condemn the bullying behavior of this administration. If you say it does not exist, then of course you are part of it! You know....an enabler!
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1287 Mar 15, 2013
Factsarama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet if there were signs posted that said "FOX ADMINS PRODUCE DEADLY VIRUSES IN THE BASEMENT AND TEST THEM ON OUR STUDENTS!" that they'd be removed. By your thinking: If they're removed, they're true.
You want this all to be true SO badly! It's exciting!
Have you seen the signs that were posted?
FeD uP

United States

#1289 Mar 15, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen the signs that were posted?
Sam,

Look into the golf tournament the district has in the spring. I'm sure everyone knows that maintenance guys cater to the golfers, on the clock...
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1290 Mar 15, 2013
FeD uP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam,
Look into the golf tournament the district has in the spring. I'm sure everyone knows that maintenance guys cater to the golfers, on the clock...
So true. We are never going to run out of new ways that they waste taxpayers dollars. Until they are gone of course.
Barb

United States

#1291 Mar 15, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when got it right! The answer here is NO! It is never acceptable for kids to be exposed to bad behavior that does not involve them. And yet... the school district and it's administration choose to display some of the least admirable behavior, and for whatever reason you are neglect in making sure that it is removed! But I am neither surprised nor dismayed, Fox administrators are walking contradictions. They constantly consider themselve above reproach, if you are going to condemn the sign posting then you must condemn the bullying behavior of this administration. If you say it does not exist, then of course you are part of it! You know....an enabler!
Sam ole boy, here is the difference. What you are calling bullying some say it is running the district effectively which is why the district gets awards and is a school of distinction. The children are NOT a part of your so called bullying. They see the district running well and they get a good education. This is your "OPINION" that it is bullying.

However, there is NO doubt that posting signs that have words like b***h and hoochy for all to see including our children is not good behavior or good citizenship. And yes I did see the signs, so don't pretend they were not posted by challenging people if they have or have not seen them. A falling tree still makes a sound whether you are there to hear it or not.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1292 Mar 15, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam ole boy, here is the difference. What you are calling bullying some say it is running the district effectively which is why the district gets awards and is a school of distinction. The children are NOT a part of your so called bullying. They see the district running well and they get a good education. This is your "OPINION" that it is bullying.
However, there is NO doubt that posting signs that have words like b***h and hoochy for all to see including our children is not good behavior or good citizenship. And yes I did see the signs, so don't pretend they were not posted by challenging people if they have or have not seen them. A falling tree still makes a sound whether you are there to hear it or not.
Barb this is the problem, because it did not or does not happen to you does not discredit others. And the simple fact is everything that people do, wether seen or unseen, if they are responsible for children it affects the children. I have a good friend that grew up in a household where his father was a bully to his mother. Never did he act that way to his children. They were upper middle class and for the most part very well educated. This was something that only took place behind closed doors and fully came out after they divorced. Are you telling me that it had no affect on the children? You are so willing to defend that you are blind to the most simple logic. What I am calling bullying is exactly what it is! Employees being screamed at, being threatened with their jobs or positions if they question leadership, spending money to accuse people of false charges. I have seen all of it and had it personally happen to me. You do not like that I say that about your good buddies that do such things. Too bad. If you think children are not affected by such horrible behavior just because it does not personally happen to them, or because they receive a diploma, then you have no credibility as a parent or gaurdian!
Barb

United States

#1293 Mar 15, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Barb this is the problem, because it did not or does not happen to you does not discredit others. And the simple fact is everything that people do, wether seen or unseen, if they are responsible for children it affects the children. I have a good friend that grew up in a household where his father was a bully to his mother. Never did he act that way to his children. They were upper middle class and for the most part very well educated. This was something that only took place behind closed doors and fully came out after they divorced. Are you telling me that it had no affect on the children? You are so willing to defend that you are blind to the most simple logic. What I am calling bullying is exactly what it is! Employees being screamed at, being threatened with their jobs or positions if they question leadership, spending money to accuse people of false charges. I have seen all of it and had it personally happen to me. You do not like that I say that about your good buddies that do such things. Too bad. If you think children are not affected by such horrible behavior just because it does not personally happen to them, or because they receive a diploma, then you have no credibility as a parent or gaurdian!
Sorry Sam, not buying your logic or your situation. You were fired for what I believe was just and good cause. You now want to discredit that siuation to make yourself look "not so bad". I am sure no children (outside your own family) were affected by your situation. They are affected by seeing nasty signs posted around there neighborhoods regarding thier school officials.

If you think that is OK then I hope people will see that and who you are supporting with that mindset and vote for someone else in April.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1294 Mar 15, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Sam, not buying your logic or your situation. You were fired for what I believe was just and good cause. You now want to discredit that siuation to make yourself look "not so bad". I am sure no children (outside your own family) were affected by your situation. They are affected by seeing nasty signs posted around there neighborhoods regarding thier school officials.
If you think that is OK then I hope people will see that and who you are supporting with that mindset and vote for someone else in April.
Why was I fired Barb? Tell me dates, the five people involved and exactly what rooms it took place in. Because I was there and I promise that you were not......unless of course you are one of the five. Everybody has been affected by the lack of character that is represented in this administration. Especially those that do not have the courage to speak against it. Why was I fired Barb? You do not get to speculate or guess at it, you either know or you do not. Put up or shut up! You do not get to make derogotory remarks about a person and not back it up. State the reason I was fired, not what you believe!

Read Barb read. I already stated that it was NOT okay to involve children, so there is no "if" about how I think. But I also said it is funny that people condemn that behavior and not bad behavior by this administration. It is a double standard, unless you are saying that the only people who could possibly display bad behavior are those that criticize the board and your administration friends!

You don't like me that is fine, I am sure you have reasons, although I do not believe we have ever met. But you do not get to tell me what has happened to me as if you have some sort of insight into it. If you were not told by the people involved,(and if you have been, in any way, then there is my proof of their lack of character because they are not allowed to discuss it) then you are meerly pushing a rumor. Your beliefs are irrelavant. My experience with this administration is based on experiences with them, it is that simple. You don't "believe" that? Tell me one single experience that you have with me that has brought you to that belief? Anything you have ever known about me or had personal experience with me concerning you are welcome to state. I have not done or said a single thing to anyone in this disrtict that I am not willing to go on record about! Good, bad, or indifferent! The reason I have stated my full name from the get go is because it affords me the luxury of being completely honest.

Did you speak to anyone in the administration, or the school board about why I was fired? This is your chance to let anyone and everyone know what you actually know about why I was fired! Not your belief, but what you know as fact!
jeffcountynative

United States

#1295 Mar 15, 2013
QUOTE who="I agree"]Thanks wow for standing up for teachers. I know teachers go above and beyond for their students. A lot of them even pay out of their own pockets for supplies. I stand for what is right for students and staff! Go Holloway and Kroupa!!!!!/QUOTE.

It is uplifting to finally hear something good ab out teacher. Been teaching 25 years and I do what is best for my students every single day - every teacher I know works hard and long hours and spends several hundred of his/her own money for students every year. In my district teacher salaries were frozen for 4 years but we never gave less to students. When did teachers become the bad guys.
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1296 Mar 15, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was I fired Barb? Tell me dates, the five people involved and exactly what rooms it took place in. Because I was there and I promise that you were not......unless of course you are one of the five. Everybody has been affected by the lack of character that is represented in this administration. Especially those that do not have the courage to speak against it. Why was I fired Barb? You do not get to speculate or guess at it, you either know or you do not. Put up or shut up! You do not get to make derogotory remarks about a person and not back it up. State the reason I was fired, not what you believe!
Read Barb read. I already stated that it was NOT okay to involve children, so there is no "if" about how I think. But I also said it is funny that people condemn that behavior and not bad behavior by this administration. It is a double standard, unless you are saying that the only people who could possibly display bad behavior are those that criticize the board and your administration friends!
You don't like me that is fine, I am sure you have reasons, although I do not believe we have ever met. But you do not get to tell me what has happened to me as if you have some sort of insight into it. If you were not told by the people involved,(and if you have been, in any way, then there is my proof of their lack of character because they are not allowed to discuss it) then you are meerly pushing a rumor. Your beliefs are irrelavant.
My experience with this administration is based on experiences with them, it is that simple. You don't "believe" that? Tell me one single experience that you have with me that has brought you to that belief? Anything you
have ever known about me or had personal experience with me concerning you are welcome to state. I have not done or said a single thing to anyone in this disrtict that I am not willing to go on record about! Good, bad, or indifferent! The reason I have stated my full name from the get go is because it affords me the luxury of being completely honest.
Did you speak to anyone in the administration, or the school board about why I was fired? This is your chance to let anyone and everyone know what you actually know about why I was fired! Not your belief, but what you know as fact!
Just want to say thanks again to Sam for being a voice for those of us that need to remain anonymous. We hope the $65k hire- with only a high school diploma, no credentials in nutrition, and no background running a program for thousands of growing children- is seen for what it is, a travesty. Hopefully a new BOE will make a difference. I don't agree with the voting process, how they vote one way to show unity even if they disagree. I would like the BOE to come forth and say who voted against the hiring (before the unified vot) of an unqualified relative at $65 THOUSAND DOLLARS.
anonymous

United States

#1297 Mar 15, 2013
Teachers who don't stand up for what is right or for students are just as cowardly as anyone else. Being a teacher doesn't make them immune to that! No one thinks teachers are bad in general but they aren't all heroes either! Get over it. This is about the district needing to improve! Barb needs to leave sam alone. With each post some of these posters seem like wounded and scared district employees wanting to cover their bad behavior! I see sam has made it easy for any teachers or district employees or scared citizens and parents to remain anonymous and still effectively organize some positive change. Sam has been a true courageous leader and anyone attacking him looks stupid right now. What's wrong with insisting on more honesty and transparency for a PUBLIC school district? Sheesh. In my opinion the tenured teachers in particular should be standing up for the kids instead of letting the one brave person take all the abuse!
Dixie

Arnold, MO

#1298 Mar 17, 2013
Of course "Anonymous" now weighs in to try and do damage control using scare tactics. "Oh Sam, just let it go. Give it up. Don't pursue it. You'll get sued. You're wrong. Rise above it. You're next. Blahblahblah."

Sam has every right to find out who is behind the ID that "predicted" he'd receive a letter from the School Board. He has every right to find out who called him the most despicable names (which could prevent him from getting future employment). He has a right to know whether someone from Fox C6 (either employee or friend/relative of employee, School Board, etc.) is working actively to silence him.

Obtaining the IP information in NO WAY obligates Sam Ferry to pursue it beyond having that knowledge for himself and his attorney.

It doesn't mean he's going to sue anyone; nor does it open him for any kind of counter suit.

What nonsense.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#1299 Mar 17, 2013
Dixie wrote:
Of course "Anonymous" now weighs in to try and do damage control using scare tactics. "Oh Sam, just let it go. Give it up. Don't pursue it. You'll get sued. You're wrong. Rise above it. You're next. Blahblahblah."
Sam has every right to find out who is behind the ID that "predicted" he'd receive a letter from the School Board. He has every right to find out who called him the most despicable names (which could prevent him from getting future employment). He has a right to know whether someone from Fox C6 (either employee or friend/relative of employee, School Board, etc.) is working actively to silence him.
Obtaining the IP information in NO WAY obligates Sam Ferry to pursue it beyond having that knowledge for himself and his attorney.
It doesn't mean he's going to sue anyone; nor does it open him for any kind of counter suit.
What nonsense.
He later apoligized to me, I accept that. I do not believe he was trying to discourage me, seems like he was just offering what he considered help. Hard to tell intentions in print.

Having said that, I do not believe anything could sway me from your original advice. I am persuing it and am thankful to God for the moral support you have offered. It is not an overnight deal, when I said I was not going to look a gift horse in the mouth I meant that. Thank you Dixie!
Addit

Saint Louis, MO

#1300 Mar 17, 2013
Where oh where is the Troopster and his/herthoughts 'o dirt pertaining to the $65 THOUSAND DOLLAR hire of the non- degreed/non-certificated daughter-in-law of the BOE president. Seems he/she was scared away by the thought of being outed as the potty mouthed slanderer. C'est la vie! Keep it up Sam, good thoughts!
anonymous

United States

#1301 Mar 17, 2013
Dixie, calm down. There's likely more than one poster named anonymous here. Also if you can't understand people's posts it is probably best to ask someone what they mean or just don't comment snarkily, jumbling up content someone else wrote.
I happen to be on the side of making positive change. I support sam and anyone else who's serious about helping! I think it's best not to start squabbles with fellow mates with similar goals. There aren't many of us and we can't afford in fighting.
Diddy

Fenton, MO

#1302 Mar 17, 2013
Stephanie...get over it. He left you! He knew you were crazy and couldn't wait to get away from you! The guy that you dated afterwards came to the EXACT same conclusion. Coincidence? I think not. The school board at Windsor needs to take a long look at her while she is flinging stuff trying to take him and his new wife down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 14 hr Toco 845
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Sun beeen there 38
Rascal's New Restaurant in Arnold Sun Try it first 5
Hot guy in jeep rubicon Nov 20 Curious 3
Simpson Jr.? Nov 18 what's up with that 12
Pain Management Clinic Nov 13 Calvin 1
Flo supports Wes? Nov 11 Lol 22
Pacific Dating
Find my Match

Pacific People Search