Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#669 Jan 29, 2013
[QUOTE who="eric taylor"
Could you give us examples of these people they have destroyed. You are starting to sway me, and that sounds unacceptable to destroy these people.[/QUOTE]
My personal policy is not to "reply" to anyone without full disclosure of who they are. So I'll give you the benifit of the doubt until proven otherwise. I do not post on here so that I can "sway" anyone. In order to replace this Board with honest members all that has to be done is the family and friends of those that "have been wronged" simply need to vote. That should cover about 80% of the employees! But if you need an example all you have to do is look at all of the people this recent hire has affected. Had the more than dedicated and qualified assistant been given the job,(which of course she was trained, groomed, and studied to do), then count backwards from what would be her then empty asst. Job. How many people is that? THAT IS A MINIMUM OF THREE TO FOUR FAMILIES! Everything they gave, their blood, sweat, and dedication comes to a screeching halt. I will admit that it may not have been the best choice of words,(destroyed), so I will replace it with devastated! Do you have any clue what it must be like for people who gave so much to their job. Here's the funny thing, I do not know a single one of these people personally, don't know if I have ever met them, but I know right from wrong! I have a mother I adore, a wife I still consider the only perfect human being, and daughter I am supremely proud of. I would hope to God that if any one of them were wronged in the way those qualified applicants were that somebody would stand up an fight for them! Is not that the sign of an honest caring community?
eric taylor

United States

#670 Jan 29, 2013
Sam Ferry wrote:
[QUOTE who="eric taylor"
Could you give us examples of these people they have destroyed. You are starting to sway me, and that sounds unacceptable to destroy these people. "

My personal policy is not to "reply" to anyone without full disclosure of who they are. So I'll give you the benifit of the doubt until proven otherwise. I do not post on here so that I can "sway" anyone. In order to replace this Board with honest members all that has to be done is the family and friends of those that "have been wronged" simply need to vote. That should cover about 80% of the employees! But if you need an example all you have to do is look at all of the people this recent hire has affected. Had the more than dedicated and qualified assistant been given the job,(which of course she was trained, groomed, and studied to do), then count backwards from what would be her then empty asst. Job. How many people is that? THAT IS A MINIMUM OF THREE TO FOUR FAMILIES! Everything they gave, their blood, sweat, and dedication comes to a screeching halt. I will admit that it may not have been the best choice of words,(destroyed), so I will replace it with devastated! Do you have any clue what it must be like for people who gave so much to their job. Here's the funny thing, I do not know a single one of these people personally, don't know if I have ever met them, but I know right from wrong! I have a mother I adore, a wife I still consider the only perfect human being, and daughter I am supremely proud of. I would hope to God that if any one of them were wronged in the way those qualified applicants were that somebody would stand up an fight for them! Is not that the sign of an honest caring community?
Those people have been wronged, I guess, but not "destroyed."
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#671 Jan 29, 2013
eric taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people have been wronged, I guess, but not "destroyed."
Did you even read my reply? Read it first and then if you want to talk we can. By the way, who do you work for?
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#672 Jan 29, 2013
Mr. Taylor,

I will give you some suggestions, contact your board members directly. Oh that's right, we can't! The only way we can contact them is to email them and what do you know, all of those emails go to Debbie Davis who is Dr. Chritchlow's secretary. I bet they get ALL of those emails! Look on the Fox website and see who your administrators are. Oh yeah, we don't list those either! Probably because most of them have the last name of Salsman (Dr. Chritchlow's maiden name) or Chritchlow. The district and community are quickly becoming a joke. Those who are employed by or have family that is employed by the district could tell you stories that would make the hair on the back of your neck stand up. But you also have to trust us, we are not going to start throwing names out there on a website for anyone to see so they can live in more fear than they already do. Teachers won't even go to the press over the way they are treated because they are scared of her and what she will do. It's time for them to ALL go!
Addit

United States

#673 Jan 29, 2013
eric taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as...
Disclosing specifics would give away my identity, and I would start getting targets and lose my job.
Pondering

Imperial, MO

#674 Jan 30, 2013
When reading these posts, I keep seeing everyone wanting to replace the school board. I agree. What I haven't seen,is that Diane needs to go as well as some (or all) of her administrators.
The administration recommends the hiring of a person to the school board, the school board TRUSTS the administration that they are recommending the BEST person for the job.

Oh, sure, the administration is recommending to the school board, but it appears that both groups are taking turns hiring their own family members, qualified or not. That's not right....

I've heard of some of the other hires in the past that I thought were questionable, but this Kelly Nash hire just screamed (School Board), "Ain't it great? We can hire our family members that only have a high school diploma and work at McDonalds for $65.000 a year and there isn't anything anyone can do." (Diane)"Hi, I'm Diane (Salsman, Brewer, Brown) Critchlow, and I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT....hahahaha!

That's one very bold, cocky. egotistical move there people.

Here is my recommendation:
It will take awhile, but the entire school board does need to be replaced.

Diane seriously needs to go. Her contract should not be renewed, and a new Superintendent should be hired FROM OUTSIDE THE FOX C-6 SCHOOL DISTRICT. I'm sure we do have a couple of qualified people right here in our school district that would do a great job, but we cannot continue the pattern that has been established here. The board needs to be the Superintendent's BOSS. That's it.
eric taylor

United States

#675 Jan 30, 2013
Addit wrote:
<quoted text>Disclosing specifics would give away my identity, and I would start getting targets and lose my job.
If you are NEA you are safe. Stop being a scaredy cat, chump
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#676 Jan 30, 2013
The list of administration "hired guns" that need to be replaced is much longer than Dr. Critchlow. Mr. Crutchley and Mr. Scott are also on that chopping block! But the superintendent and the fear mongering, bullying, liars that have infested the administration get there only through a Board. This administration is not liked by a majority of the staff. I can say with 100% honesty that in the eight years I worked there I never knew anyone,(up or down the Fox-C6 tree) that approved of the scare tactics of this administration! Maybe a little know fact is that Dr. Brown applied for the position without opposition, she was the only applicant. Wow as a district we really went out of our way to find the best possible candidate!
Not So

Arnold, MO

#677 Jan 30, 2013
No, you are not safe if you are NEA. There are countless retaliation modes that can be implemented to punish someone who doesn't fall into line. You are fooling yourself eric taylor. These teachers and employees need someone they can trust implicitly to keep their identities secret. A surrogate, so to speak.
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#678 Jan 30, 2013
Pondering wrote:
When reading these posts, I keep seeing everyone wanting to replace the school board. I agree. What I haven't seen,is that Diane needs to go as well as some (or all) of her administrators.
The administration recommends the hiring of a person to the school board, the school board TRUSTS the administration that they are recommending the BEST person for the job.
Oh, sure, the administration is recommending to the school board, but it appears that both groups are taking turns hiring their own family members, qualified or not. That's not right....
I've heard of some of the other hires in the past that I thought were questionable, but this Kelly Nash hire just screamed (School Board), "Ain't it great? We can hire our family members that only have a high school diploma and work at McDonalds for $65.000 a year and there isn't anything anyone can do." (Diane)"Hi, I'm Diane (Salsman, Brewer, Brown) Critchlow, and I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT....hahahaha!
That's one very bold, cocky. egotistical move there people.
Here is my recommendation:
It will take awhile, but the entire school board does need to be replaced.
Diane seriously needs to go. Her contract should not be renewed, and a new Superintendent should be hired FROM OUTSIDE THE FOX C-6 SCHOOL DISTRICT. I'm sure we do have a couple of qualified people right here in our school district that would do a great job, but we cannot continue the pattern that has been established here. The board needs to be the Superintendent's BOSS. That's it.
I completely agree, but we can't just go in and fire her. I think the first step we have to take is to start by replacing board members. If someone knows a way to get her out of there faster, I think we are all ears.
eric taylor

United States

#679 Jan 30, 2013
Hire the board that fired Bourisaw. This community does a good job firing Supers. I'm kidding of course. If fired, Dr. Critchlow will be raking in the settlement dollars for years.
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#680 Jan 30, 2013
eric taylor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are NEA you are safe. Stop being a scaredy cat, chump
I have to say, I understand their fear. What I don't understand is if you have four or five teachers from the same building who stand up and tell their story to the press, come out and speak publicly about the things they have seen and tell about the other teachers that have been bullied by her, what are they going to do? They sure won't fire her, especially if you're a teacher that has never had one job target and an excellent employment record. I would think you would have more teachers willing to come forward and speak out and that would be all it would take.
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#681 Jan 30, 2013
Not So wrote:
No, you are not safe if you are NEA. There are countless retaliation modes that can be implemented to punish someone who doesn't fall into line. You are fooling yourself eric taylor. These teachers and employees need someone they can trust implicitly to keep their identities secret. A surrogate, so to speak.
So how do we do that?? I know the teachers have all been encouraged by the NEA to go to the next board meeting. Do you know how many out of 500 will actually do that? That is the sad part in all of this. Right now there are only a couple of people in the district that are willing to fight publicly and that simply isn't going to work. We HAVE to have more people at the next board meeting.
Top Gunn

United States

#682 Jan 30, 2013
Parent AND Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do we do that?? I know the teachers have all been encouraged by the NEA to go to the next board meeting. Do you know how many out of 500 will actually do that? That is the sad part in all of this. Right now there are only a couple of people in the district that are willing to fight publicly and that simply isn't going to work. We HAVE to have more people at the next board meeting.
How to Remove a School Board on Ehow.com shows you step by step. Should be very easy to prove no confidence in the Board, and get enough signatures on a petition. I would do it myself, except I work for the District.
Time Out

United States

#683 Jan 31, 2013
Should be very interesting to see who gets new Administration jobs. Wonder if the fix is in for a Salsman or a Brewer?
At Least

United States

#684 Jan 31, 2013
Time Out wrote:
Should be very interesting to see who gets new Administration jobs. Wonder if the fix is in for a Salsman or a Brewer?
Those positions were named in the Leader LAST week. Do you live under a rock?
Time Out

United States

#685 Jan 31, 2013
At Least wrote:
<quoted text>
Those positions were named in the Leader LAST week. Do you live under a rock?
If you work at the District, you would know that New Administration Positions were just posted at the beginning of this week! You might also know that requirements, fit with classes the family have been taking!
time out is a douche

United States

#686 Jan 31, 2013
Time Out wrote:
<quoted text>If you work at the District, you would know that New Administration Positions were just posted at the beginning of this week! You might also know that requirements, fit with classes the family have been taking!
They are administrative INTERN positions. No pay raises.
Time Out

United States

#687 Jan 31, 2013
time out is a douche wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet there's no chance they would lead to a big pay raise down the road now would they! The cover is pulled back on this District now, the Public will know what is going on!
Parent AND Taxpayer

Fenton, MO

#688 Jan 31, 2013
time out is a douche wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and does anyone want to bet that these "INTERNS" will become permanent administrators? Again, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bayshore Village Apartments May 15 jewboy0725 4
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) May 14 Yup 1,260
Anyone familiar with obtaining a MO Gaming lice... (Dec '09) May 14 Carley 5
Possible New Residents-- May 13 coachlitnin 19
Does anyone know Russell Eye? May 9 Michll200 1
Fox C-6 Outlandish Lunch Debts May 7 Captain Howdy 10
New Plaza May 5 ArnoldCC 4
More from around the web

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE