Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
hopeless

Cape Girardeau, MO

#366 Jan 5, 2013
REPEAT.I DIDNT KNOW THAT I WAS USIN TOUR NAME.AND TO ANYONE ELSE THAT DOESN'T LIKE wHAT I POST ON HERE.GET A LIFE!THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY!!YOU CAN TELL BY HOW MUCH I KNOW THAt I WORK IN THIS DISTRICt!
FoxParent1

Saint Louis, MO

#367 Jan 5, 2013
Ssdd wrote:
They can't move everyone into Peck library. There are only a few offices unless they are booting the existing people out.
Time out. She knew she was unqualified. She's already signed the contract. She'd have to be an idiot to resign.
Kelly's not an idiot. An idiot would have turned down a gift from Linda Nash that doubled the idiot's salary. Let's stay on track here. Dianne, Todd, and the Board are idiots for hiring a Burger Queen instead of someone actually qualified to serve 12K kids per day.
Sam Ferry

Saint Louis, MO

#368 Jan 5, 2013
FoxParent1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly's not an idiot. An idiot would have turned down a gift from Linda Nash that doubled the idiot's salary. Let's stay on track here. Dianne, Todd, and the Board are idiots for hiring a Burger Queen instead of someone actually qualified to serve 12K kids per day.
Wether or not Kelly is an idiot is debatable. However the Board's role is not debatable, that is where the "idiot" buck stops. In the Board's Code Of Ethics they clearly state, "As a member of the Board I shall: Demand that the schools be operated by the best trained technical and professional personnel it is possible to procure." I simply ask anyone to show me how they demanded that? It behooves us all to replace them!
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#369 Jan 5, 2013
Are the newly weds having trouble in paradise? I can't imagine how stressful another divorce would be on them. But I have been told that relationships started on lies end up there. Sometimes it's hard o trust people. Others you just can't remember which lie ou old o who. KARMA. I would love to see it. Progress isn't happening fast enough for me.

Has the state finished the investigation or the lawsuit the teachers who were screwed over by Critchlow's bitches?
Alfie

Saint Louis, MO

#370 Jan 6, 2013
hopeless wrote:
<quoted text>Alfie are you insane?I've been to a few schools,i have never witnessed any fights,no -teachers- Do Not stand in the bathrooms,i've seen substances in the bathroom being tested,but haven't seen positive testing.Stepped up the supervision and changed the school climate,this i haven't seen either,and i am there everyday.
I stand by my statement, at FHS. And you seem to agree with me on fights being a non-issue. Yes, teachers do stand in the bathrooms during all passing times; it is an assigned duty. All teachers are assigned 2 or 3 duties which may include bathroom, hall, parking lot, bus lane, front sidewalk, commons, hall sweeps, etc.
remember when

Kansas City, KS

#371 Jan 6, 2013
The school board and that hoochy of a super need to go. They are completely out of control. The fry queen hire may just be the smack in the face everybody needed to wake up !
Barb

United States

#372 Jan 6, 2013
At Least wrote:
<quoted text>
Meant to say... There are no problems with transportation to speak of. Things are running quite smoothly. Mr. Cheek is doing a good job.
I agree. I have been a bus driver for many years and the transportation department is the best it has been in a long, long time. Most of the thanks goes to one of the current board members who worked hard to make things better in transpotation.
No nonsense

United States

#373 Jan 6, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I have been a bus driver for many years and the transportation department is the best it has been in a long, long time. Most of the thanks goes to one of the current board members who worked hard to make things better in transpotation.
Maybe you should speak to some of your coworkers, in reading these posts it seems you're in a very small minority of content employees. I would like to know what makes transportation better now?
Tea Party

United States

#374 Jan 6, 2013
No nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should speak to some of your coworkers, in reading these posts it seems you're in a very small minority of content employees. I would like to know what makes transportation better now?
What makes it worse?
Alfie

Saint Louis, MO

#375 Jan 6, 2013
No nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should speak to some of your coworkers, in reading these posts it seems you're in a very small minority of content employees. I would like to know what makes transportation better now?
I am a content employee. My only beef is with hiring practices. A high school grad should not be hired at $65,000.00 over other highly qualified applicants.
Barb

United States

#376 Jan 6, 2013
No nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
Things were terribe before previous supervisors left. One of the board members went to the administrators and convinced them to hire in-house bus drivers with experience to fill the supervisor positions and that is what happened. For the most part, we are happier than before.
Time Out

Kansas City, MO

#377 Jan 6, 2013
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
Things were terribe before previous supervisors left. One of the board members went to the administrators and convinced them to hire in-house bus drivers with experience to fill the supervisor positions and that is what happened. For the most part, we are happier than before.
Except for Cheek, who was put in his position by Critchlow. Another example of the the Rampant Nepotism! It's time for some NEA Union involvement to put an end to Administration Abuse of Power!
Information Overload

Kansas City, MO

#378 Jan 7, 2013
Just heard some new teachers with connections, and without certification are now employed as teachers without having completed student teaching. Guess what that is against the Law
FoxParent1

Saint Louis, MO

#379 Jan 7, 2013
Information Overload wrote:
Just heard some new teachers with connections, and without certification are now employed as teachers without having completed student teaching. Guess what that is against the Law
Are their last names Critchlow, Scott,or Nash? If so, then by God that's good enough for the kids at Fox C-6!
Old Tyme Educator

High Ridge, MO

#380 Jan 7, 2013
This happens occasionally, especially in high- need areas; for example, science, math and foreign languages. It is not uncommon for a school district and DESE to grant someone a provisional certification.
Information Overload

United States

#381 Jan 7, 2013
Old Tyme Educator wrote:
<quoted text>
This happens occasionally, especially in high- need areas; for example, science, math and foreign languages. It is not uncommon for a school district and DESE to grant someone a provisional certification.
The key words are people connected with Central Office Again.... Also called Nepotism the Title of this Post. There are many people with certification trying to get a job, and if you haven't completed Student Teaching and are being paid without shadowing a Certified Teacher is against the Law. I will be contacting DESE and all appropriate officials to get to the bottom of this!
Emperor Palpatine

Cape Girardeau, MO

#382 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>
The key words are people connected with Central Office Again.... Also called Nepotism the Title of this Post. There are many people with certification trying to get a job, and if you haven't completed Student Teaching and are being paid without shadowing a Certified Teacher is against the Law. I will be contacting DESE and all appropriate officials to get to the bottom of this!
Good...Good...Let the hate flow through you.
Information Overload

United States

#383 Jan 7, 2013
Emperor Palpatine wrote:
<quoted text>
Good...Good...Let the hate flow through you.
Don't confuse Justice, with Hate...go back to watching Star Wars
Emperor Palpatine

Cape Girardeau, MO

#384 Jan 7, 2013
<quoted text>Don't confuse Justice, with Hate...go back to watching Star Wars
Sorry...Good...Good...Let the justice flow through you...Captain America.
Time Out

United States

#385 Jan 7, 2013
I for one, would love to know who the latest and not so greatest hires are. It's time the Regime realizes we are tired of all the shenanigans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warning: unstable dangerous 11 hr that_one_dude 1
John Griggs Feb 2 Truth Card 5
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Jan 31 peanuts 1,324
Arnold election candidates Jan 27 Tater 6
Nicole with long,dark hair Jan 26 young dude 1
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Jan 26 Lost in Space 53
home floooded hottie older lady in pacific Jan 19 Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages