Nepotism on Fox schoolboard
Oh Boy

Saint Louis, MO

#2833 Jun 12, 2014
The unqualified non certified McDonald worker took them all down. The Nash family should be so proud!
happy happy happy

United States

#2834 Jun 12, 2014
Mr. Critchlow is fired, what about the other three
ECR

Ballwin, MO

#2835 Aug 14, 2014
I heard that somewhere it has come out which administrators names were linked to the made-up poster names. I must have missed it. Can someone tell me who the Bakers are, who the Critchlows are, and who the Brengles are in terms of "posting names". I have heard that the Critchlows are allegedly "Troop"?
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#2836 Sep 21, 2014
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lemme guess....your the dwi getting new boy toy or one of the other under qualified relatives/friends raking it in.

You think your little arrogant clique can't be stopped. Well let me just say ... don't underestimate the power of parents when it comes to their little darlings. This has pizzed off a lot of people. Including the ones that rarely pay attention. Emails, Facebook and phones are burning up over this fiasco.

If they let this go, well all I can say is ....you get what you deserve ! Resignations are in order. PRONTO !!
Refresher-bump.
XAIO

Saint Louis, MO

#2837 Jan 6, 2015
Did Linda Nash's daughter-in-law pass her test? The two years Tim, Todd and the BOE gave her to get her degree and certificate is up.
Sick to my stomach

Boardman, OR

#2838 Jan 6, 2015
XAIO wrote:
Did Linda Nash's daughter-in-law pass her test? The two years Tim, Todd and the BOE gave her to get her degree and certificate is up.
She is no longer employed by the Fox school district.
what's up with that

Imperial, MO

#2839 Jan 6, 2015
When did that happen
Sick to my stomach

Saint Louis, MO

#2840 Jan 6, 2015
[QUOTE who="what's up with that"]When did that happen[/QUOTE]

Last week.
Luvhockey

Saint Louis, MO

#2841 Jan 7, 2015
Awesome. Didn't hear about that anywhere. I bet the board rues the day they ever made that blunder. Maybe a qualified deserving person will get the job now.
what's up with that

Imperial, MO

#2842 Jan 7, 2015
Luvhockey wrote:
Awesome. Didn't hear about that anywhere. I bet the board rues the day they ever made that blunder. Maybe a qualified deserving person will get the job now.
Don't hold your breath until other significant changes are made.
FredFromArnold

Mcallen, TX

#2843 Jan 7, 2015
Luvhockey wrote:
They have not had a qualified deserving person in the job for two years. Makes me wonder if the job is necessary.
XAIO

Saint Louis, MO

#2844 Jan 7, 2015
FredFromArnold wrote:
<quoted text>
They have not had a qualified deserving person in the job for two years. Makes me wonder if the job is necessary.
If you're going to use qualified and deserving as your criteria for whether a particular position is necessary at Fox that eliminates most every CO position at Fox. Not a bad idea at all.
luvhockey

Saint Louis, MO

#2845 Jan 7, 2015
Someone is doing her job. Probably the person that should've gotten it in the first place. They just weren't getting her salary.
luvhockey

United States

#2846 Jan 8, 2015
Sick to my stomach wrote:
<quoted text>
She is no longer employed by the Fox school district.
Apparently they did just move the bar. She is on paid admin leave per the post
XAIO

Saint Louis, MO

#2847 Jan 8, 2015
luvhockey wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently they did just move the bar. She is on paid admin leave per the post
Linda's daughter in law doesn't even have to pretend to work anymore and she continues to collect her $70k salary.

It's good to be (a Burger) Queen.
FredFromArnold

Mcallen, TX

#2848 Jan 8, 2015
XAIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda's daughter in law doesn't even have to pretend to work anymore and she continues to collect her $70k salary.
I hope the voters remember this at the next school board election and vote accordingly.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#2849 Mar 21, 2015
concerned resident wrote:
You guys will be even more mad when two years down the road, Nash's daughter-in-law doesn't have her certificate. This is purely speculation, but I donít think she will have the time to complete the necessary requirements within the next two years. Then, all the district will need to do is file for an extension with the department of education. As long as it shows that she is working towards the requirements, she doesnít have to actually have them by the time they are required.
Back to the Top.
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

#2850 Mar 23, 2015
XAIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well heck ya ....They sure wasted a lot of money on that huge fiasco. But it's ok as long as everyone is getting all the favors, these people have no shame. They will tell you to shut up an move on....

Chellew would have done whatever he could to keep dianne from getting put of the school. It's ok to get all the DWI "s you want I guess.

Were the critchlow's in the school company vehicle when the last two DWI's were gotten ?
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#2853 May 27, 2016
Way to go wrote:
Board Member Palmer - His wife is now the head nurse - got a $25K per year raise over the previous nurse

Board Member Nicholas - electrician - lost his job at Fox High when the first contractor he worked with went out of business. Without going through the union hall Pete gets picked up by the next contractor who who won the contract for the work at C-6. He is back at work without losing a day. It is a pretty easy connection. The conversation went something like, "You want the contract, you have to hire me." They did.

Superintendent Critchlow - Dianne's relatives are all over the school district. Her cheerleader buddy / best friend Leslie's husband gets the transportation director's job at a substantial raise over Stephanie when she retired. He does not have a High School Degree much less college degree. There is a role model example for the students. Do not finish high school, marry a cheerleader and you will succeed.

Board Member Nash - What can you say - her daughter in law gets the head nutritionist job because she is enthusiastic and made it all the way up to assistant manager at a McDonald's. She has to agree to get her nutritionist license within two years. Right now her dietary skills include knowing when to stop adding salt to the fried potatoes.

This is good career opportunity if you know someone on the board of education. How do these people live with themselves? How do we live with ourselves knowing this? Palmer won by a large margin last April. Stop re-electing these people. Nicholas is back up this April - fix this!
Noted.
Eileen

Arnold, MO

#2854 May 27, 2016
Brains B4 Beauty wrote:
Just curious--how much HR experience did Todd Scott have before Fox? How can there be 12-20 applicants where some were already RDs with certificates and experience (reading posts from others) and Linda's DIL be more qualified? Why was the job description written with the 2 year exception unless they already knew that they were going to hire her? Who's going to do the qualified work while she's going to school the next 2 years? Maybe they should have been offered the job and sent to school on the taxpayer dollars (if they don't have their certificate already). The nepotism doesn't bother me as much as the lack of experience for such an important position affecting our childrens' health. Do the other asst. superintendents have pre-Fox experience in their fields (other than education degrees)?
Seems like the audit recently released, may have answered some of these kinds of questions about whether any senior administrators may or may not have/had the proper credentials. No names of course, so we can only speculate as to who they might be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dummy 965
Pedrotti Family Apr 17 Danirever 1
Jessie Bouche a NARK (Apr '10) Apr 11 Danirever 3
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Apr 10 Master 52
is Doris Borgelt a lover of fine wines? (Feb '10) Apr 9 Thigh zits 42
Webb Family (Jun '14) Mar 23 sss 2
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent (Jul '16) Mar '17 st louis homeboy 2

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages