Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#101121 Jun 26, 2014
REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT wrote:
IRS Commissioner John Koskinen, in testimony on Capitol Hill this week, cited those emails as proof of the hard drive crash.
But Lerner's communications with the agency's IT team referred to her desire to retrieve "lost personal files" -- not lost emails.... 
An email could be a file, depending upon the system.

Her referral to the emails as "lost personal files" means NOTHING, dipstick.

You are scraping the bottom of your hard drive for something to hang your hat on, and are finding NOTHING!

If YOU knew anything about computers, you would not keep posting those goofy characters, like:

Â
Word

Bell City, MO

#101122 Jun 26, 2014
Democratic Party: The Price of Gas the Day Obama took office $ 1.84 per gallon. The Price of Gas today $ 3.68 per gallon. Need I Say More?
Brain Dead Liberals

Ozark, MO

#101125 Jun 26, 2014
REVEALED: If This Is True, Benghazi Is Even Worse Than We Ever

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/revealed...

#101127 Jun 26, 2014
"There were some documents in the files that are irreplaceable," she wrote.
Subsequent emails show technicians failed to recover the data, despite exhausting "all avenues." Ultimately, Lerner was told the sectors on her hard drive were "bad," rendering her data unrecoverable.
"Thanks for trying," Lerner wrote back. "Sometimes stuff just happens."
Jason R. Baron, former litigation director at the National Archives who is now with the law firm Drinker Biddle & Reath, said his sense is that the IRS is experiencing the same kinds of technical problems that many institutions deal with.
"My take is that there is not a vast conspiracy here," he told FoxNews.com . "We have a hard-drive crash."
He said, however, the disappearance of the files does reflect a "failure of best practices" at the IRS and other agencies.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/26/di...
Thanks, "PAT-RAT"! Even Fox News says that there was no vast conspiracy, but simply a hard-drive crash! I would not expect you, as a non-technical person, to understand this.

#101128 Jun 26, 2014
Word wrote:
Democratic Party: The Price of Gas the Day Obama took office $ 1.84 per gallon. The Price of Gas today $ 3.68 per gallon. Need I Say More?
No, but you probably will.

#101129 Jun 26, 2014
... WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE SENATOR CRUZ IN CONGRESS. AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO THIS CORRUPT ADMINSTRATION AND FIGHT FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN.
Cruz stands up for the Tea Party, which is not standing up for the best interests of the USA.

#101130 Jun 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Not according to Yellow Dawg. We had this debate several months ago. According to him since gas was $3.60 in Canada when Bush left office that makes it official that gas prices were not $1.84. According to him, and his Canadian gas graph, he has some hidden meaning that only he is privy to that explains the "correlation" between Canadian prices and U.S. prices.
Actually what happened is the dumbass was using a Canadian gas graph and didn't know it. Despite being shown numerous articles and the official record t the government Labor and Statistics website he just couldn't get it. Once we told him he was using a Canadian gas price graph instead of just admitting he was wrong he has tried to play this game of "you don't understand the correlation" to hide the fact that his dumbass just plain screwed up. He has been challenged to say what this mysterious correlation is but he is too afraid because he knows whatever load of BS he comes up with I will shred it pieces and he will only end up looking like a bigger fool then he already is. Just watch his reply here. He will do his normal routine and in the end he will still be too afraid to say what his "hidden correlation" is. Why? Because there is none and he is a gutless coward.
ROFL! You still don't get it, do you? The correlation is not "hidden," yet you fail to see it.

You apparently are a clueless IGNORANTI!
Impeach Obama

United States

#101135 Jun 27, 2014
Word wrote:
Yah, your electric bills are going to more than double also.

Obama's answer to global warming, "economically destroy the American middle class and under class".

We need to get this bas-turd out of office or at least destroy these narcissistic liberal Demonrats before they totally destroy us.

Vote Republican in 2014 & 2016!!!!
GOP TP KOCHsuckers

Saint Louis, MO

#101136 Jun 27, 2014
LETS KEEP YELLOW DAWGS "I don't care what you say or think but I reply to everything you post". MELTDOWN GOING! a ROFLMAO!!
'Suspicious': Experts, GOP lawmakers question Lerner's lost email explanation
Computer experts and Republican lawmakers are poking holes in IRS claims that the agency did all it could to retrieve embattled ex-official Lois Lerner's allegedly "lost" emails, which the agency blames on a 2011 hard-drive crash.
The email revelation already has prompted three congressional hearings -- with more likely to come -- as lawmakers grow more skeptical of the explanation and look for inconsistencies in the story. Among them, they point to a flurry of emails from mid-2011 between Lerner and the agency's information technology team about the alleged computer failure which was attached to the agency's mea culpa delivered to Congress earlier this month. 
WOW ...just when you thought SHITVille couldn't have a more MASSIVE and COMPLETE Emotional MELTDOWN... SHE DOES !!!!!

I just love watching the sad OWNED bitch dance for DAWG... LOL
SHITville is like her Pa's Drag Show ...cheap entertainment

popcorn anyone

#101137 Jun 27, 2014
Obama Doubles-Down on Stupid… Asks For $500 Million to Train & Arm Syrian Rebels
How does he do it?
How can one man be so wrong, so often, in so many areas?
Obama wants Congress to give him $500 million so he can train and arm Syrian rebels.
To these guys…
Syrian Islamists amputate a man’s arm on Twitter.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/02/syria...
IT MUST BE A REQUIREMENT TO BE A DEMOCRAT. WE SEE THEM DOUBLE DOWN ON STUPID ON HERE ON A DAILY BASIS. JUST LOOK AT THE LAST COUPLE OF POSTS BY YELLOW MUTT DEMOCRAP. SOMETIMES HE TRIPLES AND QUADRUPILES DOWN ON STUPID. HE CAN'T HELP IT.
Of course, we know that you are merely pasting the propaganda which you receive from your handlers every day.

It is only a requirement (these days) to be a Democrat if you wish to be president and to be the chief executive of the US government. Elected by the people, not by the Koch brothers and massive campaign donations. Corporations are NOT citizens.

You don't even have any military experience. No knowledge of government. Or diplomacy. Or experience making hard decisions in the face of difficulties. You just sit there, cashing your SSI welfare checks and posting 24/7 ... acting like you deserve the welfare money you receive. And attempting to bite the hand which feeds you. Wrapping yourself in the flag and anointing yourself with the false title of "Patriot."

You "double down" and "triple down" in attempting to act like you love this country. But you don't. It is clear that you love nothing. Not even yourself.

#101138 Jun 27, 2014
...Since October more than 52,000 unaccompanied minors, largely from Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador, have crossed the southern border illegally, many – according to Customs and Border Patrol agents – believing they can stay.
WE GOT TO MAKE SURE THAT CRIMINALS CAN STEAL AMERICAN JOBS AND GET TAX CREDITS AS WELL. GOT TO MAKE SURE THESE UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRAPS KNOW WHO TO ILLEGALLY VOTE FOR.
So these unaccompanied minors are criminals?

#101139 Jun 27, 2014
Obama Suffers 12th Unanimous Defeat at Supreme Court
President Obama’s team suffered their twelfth unanimous defeat at the Supreme Court in the legal challenge to the so-called recess appointments made when Congress was not actually in recess, a string of defeats that only represents “the tip of the iceberg,” according to Senator Mike Lee (R., Utah).... ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Yes, you ROFLYAO when the President of the United States cannot get judicial appointments through the US House of Representatives, and those judicial positions remain empty for years -- shutting down a portion of the US justice system.

Your beloved "Tea Partiers" are treasonous, or at least do not have the best interests of these United States at heart. They have proved this time and time again ... dropping the credit rating of the US for the first time ever -- shutting down the federal government -- and, in this case, shutting down a portion of the US justice system.

No effort should be spared to vote those "Tea Partiers" out in 2014 and 2016, so that the US government can begin to start functioning properly again.

#101140 Jun 27, 2014
Vet Could Lose Home For Displaying Small US Flag In Front Yard Because It Violates Home Display Rules
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.(CBS Tampa)– A veteran could lose his home because of a small American flag he has placed in a flower pot in front of his home.
Larry Murphree explained that his homeowners’ association in the Sweetwater community wants him to remove the flag because it violates home display rules. Furthermore, he is facing $8,000 in fines if he doesn’t take it out of his flower pot.
“I want it to go away. It’s such a minor little thing and they keep coming after me,” Murphree told WAWS.“They just sent me a letter that says I owe them around $8,000 and they put a foreclosure lien on my house.”
Murphree has 30 days to pay the fines and remove the flag or the homeowners’ association will move forward with the foreclosure.
The veteran had a similar fight with the homeowners’ association last year and he filed a lawsuit which was settled out of court. Now the homeowners’ association flag display rules have been rewritten since then.
Florida statute 720.304 section 2a states that “Any homeowner may display one portable, removable United States flag…in a respectful manner…not larger than 4 1/2 feet by 6 feet…regardless of any covenants, restrictions, bylaws, rules, or requirements of the [homeowners'] association.”
Murphree said he won’t stop until he can fly his flag freely at his home.
“When I first moved here, I loved it. it was wonderful. But it got where I’m being nitpicked more and more. I’ve lost a lot of friends and neighbors moving out. I don’t want to move,” he told WAWS.
http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2014/06/26/vet-coul...
THIS IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF LIBERALS HATE DISPLAYS OF PATRIOTISM. JUST LIKE HOW DAWG SHOWS HIS HATRED OF IT WITH EVERY POST HE MAKES.
Like it or not, the agreement which people sign with the homeowners associations when they purchase a house trumps Florida law.

Murphree should have known that when he signed the agreement with the homeowners association. Such agreements often forbid large antennas, specify types and locations of fences, and specify other things which affect the appearance of a neighborhood.

Strangely, Murphree complains that he has "lost a lot of friends and neighbors moving out." Why did they move out? This guy sounds like he thinks that it is "his way" or the "highway." He has half of that correct, but it will be he who hits the "highway" this time, since the property owners' association is 30 days from foreclosing on his house.

My best advice: Read the contract before you buy the house.

#101141 Jun 27, 2014
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Yah, your electric bills are going to more than double also.
Obama's answer to global warming, "economically destroy the American middle class and under class".
We need to get this bas-turd out of office or at least destroy these narcissistic liberal Demonrats before they totally destroy us.
Vote Republican in 2014 & 2016!!!!
Ah, the "Swami" peered deeply into his crystal ball and declared that "electric bills are going to more than double."

Is that TRUE? The US Energy Information Agency provides the following average values for residential rates for Missourians. Just for fun, let's start in 2008.(You remember 2008, don't you? That was the last year of the George W. Bush administration. President Obama was inaugurated in 2009.) Units are cents per kilowatt-hour.

2008: 13.84; 2009: 8.54; 2010: 9.08; 2011: 9.75; 2010: 10.17

(Note how the price dropped when Bush43 left? Maybe "Swami" means electric prices will double if the Republicans get back into office! Reckon?)

I could not find aggregate prices for the entire state of Missouri for 2014 (or the other years).

2012 prices for individual residential suppliers in Missouri ranged from 7.34 (Kennett municipal) to 13.63 (City of Independence).

2014 prices for individual suppliers in Missouri to date range from 7.54 (for Kennett municipal) to 13.46 (Ralls County Electric Coop).

http://www.eia.gov/electricity/data.cfm#sales

So, according to "Swami", your electric rates will go to somewhere around 20 cents per kwh -- PRESUMABLY IN THE NEXT 3 YEARS! And presumably if Republicans get back into office!

Garsh! I wisht I had a shiny crystal ball!

#101142 Jun 27, 2014
... A day before the one-year anniversary of the passage of the Senate immigration bill, Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions argued Thursday that Senate Democrats are unserious about real immigration reform.
“How can any of us relax at an Independence Day barbecue next week knowing at this very moment the nation's sovereignty is being eroded?” Sessions asked ...
Lordy! Lordy! I am so upset I don't think I can even drink a beer and eat my hotdog at the 4th of July picnic! Our nation's sovereignty is being eroded! Lordy! Lordy!

#101143 Jun 27, 2014
GOP TP KOCHsuckers wrote:
<quoted text>WOW ...just when you thought SHITVille couldn't have a more MASSIVE and COMPLETE Emotional MELTDOWN... SHE DOES !!!!!
I just love watching the sad OWNED bitch dance for DAWG... LOL
SHITville is like her Pa's Drag Show ... cheap entertainment
popcorn anyone
I'll have a bag of popcorn, please! Here, I will pay you with "PAT-RAT"'s goofy symbols:ÂÂÂÂÂ... there ... is that about right?(He flunked Copy and Paste 101, don'tcha know?_8-)

#101144 Jun 27, 2014
Mark Mayfield, a prominent lawyer and leader of the Mississippi Tea Party, who was arrested in connection with photos posted online of U.S. Senator Thad Cochran's bedridden wife, died on Friday of an apparent suicide, the man's attorney said, and as reported by Letitia Stein and Colleen Jenkins (Reuters).

Cochran is the senior US Republican Senator from Mississippi.

The 58-year-old Mayfield was a founding member of the state's Tea Party and had served as its vice chairman, the organization said.

Mayfield was one of three men accused in May of conspiring with a blogger to illicitly take photos of Cochran's wife, who has dementia, in her nursing home for use in a political video against the six-term incumbent.
Mayfield was charged with conspiracy to photograph someone without permission, an allegation met with shock and some skepticism in the legal community where he was highly regarded.

Mayfield is said to have paid to get photos taken of Sen. Thad Cochran's wife. The photos were used in political ads to accuse Cochran of having an affair while Cochran's wife was in the nursing home. Cochran's opponent Senator Chris McDaniel, who had the backing of conservative Tea Party groups, lost a bitterly contested primary runoff against Cochran on Tuesday for the Republican Senate nomination.

Mayfield bowed out of politics after his arrest ... and presumably out of life itself. It is apparently difficult these days to be in the Tea Party. It's a "con-eat-con" world out there!

http://tinyurl.com/mg5u5u6

#101145 Jun 27, 2014
When Samuel Johnson wrote "The Patriot," I think perhaps he anticipated our own self-anointed "REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT."

"A man sometimes starts up a patriot, only by disseminating discontent, and propagating reports of secret influence, of dangerous counsels, of violated rights, and encroaching usurpation. This practice is no certain note of patriotism. To instigate the populace with rage beyond the provocation, is to suspend publick happiness, if not to destroy it. He is no lover of his country, that unnecessarily disturbs its peace. Few errors and few faults of government, can justify an appeal to the rabble; who ought not to judge of what they cannot understand, and whose opinions are not propagated by reason, but caught by contagion."

-- Samuel Johnson: The Patriot

#101146 Jun 27, 2014
And to think: A few short months ago, you "let's start a war" yay-hoos were praising Putin for being a great strategist about Crimea, and putting President Obama down for being a dumb coward.

Well ... things didn't work out so well for "Putin the great chess player," did they?

And things worked out quite well for our brilliant President Obama.

It's remarkably easy for a "con" to con a "con." Keep up the great work, you "con" propagandists! Maybe one of these days you might accidentally be correct about something or other.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/putin...

#101150 Jun 27, 2014
... HERE LET ME EXPLÂIN IT TO YOU OBÂMÂ... BECAUSE IT IS INCOMPETENT, IDIOTIC, AND CLUELESS. YOU ÂRE Â PRESIDENT THÂT IS IN OVER YOUR HEÂD AND SHOULD HÂVE NEVER BEEN ELECTED IN THE FIRST PLÂCE.
Oh, WOW! Self-anointed "PATRIOT" thinks he is so knowledgeable about foreign policy, he is now explaining it to the President of the United States.

Look in your mirror, self-anointed "PATRIOT." It is YOU who are so incompetent, idiotic, and clueless that you have gotten yourself IN OVER YOUR HEAD.

Here's a clue: Don't expect the President of the United States to ever call you for any advice. On any subject. At any time.

I wish I could buy you for what you are worth, and sell you for what you THINK your are worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Arrowhead (Apr '12) May 15 billybob 53
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) May 11 Anonymous 53
Police May 11 Anonymous 1
And THESE teachers should be teaching our eleme... Apr 24 Rex 21
Webb Family (Jun '14) Mar '17 sss 2
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent (Jul '16) Mar '17 st louis homeboy 2
child molesters in Pacific (Oct '10) Feb '17 truth 10

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages