Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75173 Jan 14, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not understand string theory. Nor do I understand why fractal geometry does. But there are lots of programs out there making some amazing graphics using fractal geometry.(I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for "Norton" to explain all this. Of course, he may be able to cite chapter and verse.)
So this string walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry. We do not serve strings in here! You ARE a string, aren't you?" String replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot!)
lmao....GREAT joke--thanks for the laugh (both the string and NORTON)!!
I really have very little understanding of astrophysics myself-I just find it very intriguing. I do enjoy math and science. I've been fortunate enough to have some top notch professors and a pretty good career. Many moons ago I took physics taught by Harold Fuller...most people know his more famous brother, Buckminster Fuller.

As far as NORTON, if he could only survive a blast powerful enough to open his closed mind he might find that evolution is not blasphemy......
hestonthefruitca ke

Saint Louis, MO

#75174 Jan 14, 2013
obozo The DickTater wrote:
2000 NRA Convention - Charlton Heston - From My Cold, Dead Hands!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORYVCML8xeE
NRA = Not Really American

“Help religion science wander”

Since: Jan 11

into the night.

#75175 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not understand string theory. Nor do I understand why fractal geometry does. But there are lots of programs out there making some amazing graphics using fractal geometry.(I wouldn't keep my hopes too high for "Norton" to explain all this. Of course, he may be able to cite chapter and verse.)
So this string walks into a bar. Bartender says, "Sorry. We do not serve strings in here! You ARE a string, aren't you?" String replies, "No. I'm a frayed knot!)
Dawg, that is fantastic. I am still laughing. If I keep laughing my geometry is liable to fractal.

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#75176 Jan 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Dawg, that is fantastic. I am still laughing. If I keep laughing my geometry is liable to fractal.
lol.....yu fract me up....
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Louis, MO

#75177 Jan 15, 2013
2000 NRA Convention - Charlton Heston - From My Cold, Dead Hands!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORYVCML8xeE
FAKE vet...Thats the only way I would like to see you...LOL!
Whos the Empty Chair Now

Saint Louis, MO

#75178 Jan 15, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....yu fract me up....
hahahahaha...good one
voter

Wentzville, MO

#75179 Jan 15, 2013
???
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75181 Jan 15, 2013
COLBERT SKEWERS CNN’S PIERS MORGAN ON GUN CONTROL:‘DO YOU HATE THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION?’

Last night, CNN’s Piers Morgan appeared on “The Colbert Report” to discuss firearms in America and the Second Amendment. During the comical exchange, comedian Stephen Colbert questioned Morgan’s recent gun control diatribes — and his knowledge of the U.S. Constitution. After introducing the CNN personality as ”a talk show host who thinks he’s best for America,” Colbert quickly began launching his quips.

“I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Get the f**k out of here,” he told Morgan.“Do you understand, to an American ear, what it sounds like to have an English accent telling us how to live our lives?”

Morgan, while laughing, admitted that such a notion is, indeed, an annoyance. Of course, Colbert wasn’t done there.

“Do you hate the United States Constitution?,” he repeatedly asked the CNN host, at one point handing him a pocket-sized copy of the historical document.

While the exchange was colored by comedy and was not serious in nature (after all, this is Colbert), Morgan did take a few moments to defend his views. He invoked the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook, claiming that the incident should be an example that spawns both intense concern and action among the public.

“I think when 20 young children get blown to pieces, America should say,‘Something has to be done,’” Morgan proclaimed.

Colbert did note that some have accused Morgan of “pumping up” his ratings by bringing “crazy people” on his program. Here, he was likely referring to Alex Jones’ appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight”— a fiery exchange that subsequently went viral.

http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:cms:...
Norton

Sparta, MO

#75182 Jan 15, 2013
COLBERT SKEWERS CNN’S PIERS MORGAN ON GUN CONTROL:‘DO YOU HATE THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION?’
Last night, CNN’s Piers Morgan appeared on “The Colbert Report” to discuss firearms in America and the Second Amendment. During the comical exchange, comedian Stephen Colbert questioned Morgan’s recent gun control diatribes — and his knowledge of the U.S. Constitution. After introducing the CNN personality as ”a talk show host who thinks he’s best for America,” Colbert quickly began launching his quips.
“I mean this in the most respectful way possible. Get the f**k out of here,” he told Morgan.“Do you understand, to an American ear, what it sounds like to have an English accent telling us how to live our lives?”
Morgan, while laughing, admitted that such a notion is, indeed, an annoyance. Of course, Colbert wasn’t done there.
“Do you hate the United States Constitution?,” he repeatedly asked the CNN host, at one point handing him a pocket-sized copy of the historical document.
While the exchange was colored by comedy and was not serious in nature (after all, this is Colbert), Morgan did take a few moments to defend his views. He invoked the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook, claiming that the incident should be an example that spawns both intense concern and action among the public.
“I think when 20 young children get blown to pieces, America should say,‘Something has to be done,’” Morgan proclaimed.
Colbert did note that some have accused Morgan of “pumping up” his ratings by bringing “crazy people” on his program. Here, he was likely referring to Alex Jones’ appearance on “Piers Morgan Tonight”— a fiery exchange that subsequently went viral.
Wow. Wow. If anyone who watched that thought Colbert was "skewering" Piers Morgan, than two things need to happen: 1. They need to look up the definition of satire, 2. They need to get their meds checked. Colbert was actually making fun of Alex Jones you twit. Just like he made fun of Alex Jones's insanity earlier in the program. Just wow.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#75183 Jan 15, 2013
For all the conserva-fanatics insistence that they are telling the truth, that they live in the "no spin zone", and that the media is biased, they sure like to spin things their way.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#75184 Jan 15, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text> ... I do enjoy math and science. I've been fortunate enough to have some top notch professors and a pretty good career. Many moons ago I took physics taught by Harold Fuller... most people know his more famous brother, Buckminster Fuller....
"Buckyballs" and "geodesic domes," right?
obozo The DickTater

Ozark, MO

#75185 Jan 15, 2013
HIDDEN CAMERA ALLEGEDLY SHOWS CANDID COMMENTS BY HUSBAND OF NY PAPER PUBLISHER:‘GET THEM BACK DOWN TO ONE BULLET MAGAZINES’

A new hidden camera video by James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas group caught some allegedly candid comments by the apparent husband of the publisher behind the New York paper that printed the names of local pistol permit holders.

In the video, O’Keefe’s group is posing as a newly formed organization called Citizens Against Senseless Violence. The group secretly films themselves as they go around to the homes of Journal News employees — the paper that published the permit holders’ names. They then ask them to place a sign saying “This home is proudly gun free” on their front lawn.

All the homes and residents refuse — and the group is sometimes met by armed security or police. But when the group shows up at the home of what it says is publisher Janet Hasson, they are met by a man who says he is her husband. And that’s when the video — which is highly edited — relays some of what he says.

“I moved to Canada,” the man says before an edit and then adding,“Because I hated guns.”

Still, he won’t place the sign on his lawn but says he still will take one for a possible later date. But he also adds,“The issue is never gonna be guns. What the issue is is that you gotta get ‘em back down to one bullet magazines.”

http://www.youtube.com/embed/wt1Zy_ASNyA

#75186 Jan 15, 2013
COLBERT SKEWERS CNN’S PIERS MORGAN ON GUN CONTROL:‘DO YOU HATE THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION?’...
There's NO business like TALK SHOW HOST business.

"skewers"? That's something like duckpins, isn't it?
The_DEMS_are_STI LL_LYING

Thayer, MO

#75187 Jan 15, 2013
Will the democrats ever stop lying? "Frayed knot"! LMAO

Will the democrats ever possess intelligence? "Frayed knot"! LMAO

The democrats have been racists since their existence. That is evident even back to the mid-1800's when the 13th amendment was passed. They fought to the very end to keep slavery, but their selfish ambitions were dismantled. Oh how the democrats have forgotten they ARE the racist party!

Thayer, MO

#75188 Jan 15, 2013
GOP NeoConfederate wrote:
<quoted text>
Here FAKE-Vet this will make your night...
Obama To Be Added To Mt. Rushmore – Park Service Confirms
And you LIE once again! LMAO I will say this, however, you are sure a consistent lying democrat! LMAO Bash me, baby....the typical democrat way!:)

Thayer, MO

#75189 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
There's NO business like TALK SHOW HOST business.
"skewers"? That's something like duckpins, isn't it?
You want to "skew" me, baby? LMAO
demo and repub

Sparta, MO

#75190 Jan 15, 2013
The_DEMS_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
The democrats have been racists since their existence. That is evident even back to the mid-1800's when the 13th amendment was passed. They fought to the very end to keep slavery, but their selfish ambitions were dismantled. Oh how the democrats have forgotten they ARE the racist party!
yea, they changed for the better. Republicans went from the party who produced lincoln to the party that hates everyone not old and white.

which is the better party?

#75191 Jan 15, 2013
HIDDEN CAMERA ALLEGEDLY SHOWS CANDID COMMENTS BY HUSBAND OF NY PAPER PUBLISHER:‘GET THEM BACK DOWN TO ONE BULLET MAGAZINES’
A new hidden camera video by James O’Keefe and his Project Veritas group caught some allegedly candid comments by the apparent husband of the publisher behind the New York paper that printed the names of local pistol permit holders.
In the video, O’Keefe’s group is posing as a newly formed organization called Citizens Against Senseless Violence. The group secretly films themselves as they go around to the homes of Journal News employees — the paper that published the permit holders’ names. They then ask them to place a sign saying “This home is proudly gun free” on their front lawn.
All the homes and residents refuse — and the group is sometimes met by armed security or police. But when the group shows up at the home of what it says is publisher Janet Hasson, they are met by a man who says he is her husband. And that’s when the video — which is highly edited — relays some of what he says.
“I moved to Canada,” the man says before an edit and then adding,“Because I hated guns.”
Still, he won’t place the sign on his lawn but says he still will take one for a possible later date. But he also adds,“The issue is never gonna be guns. What the issue is is that you gotta get ‘em back down to one bullet magazines.”
http://www.youtube.com/embed/wt1Zy_ASNyA
WOW! That's really INTERESTING! You are right on top of all this, aren't you, "Dick"! <.yawn.>

So let's see YOU agree to place a sign saying "This home is proudly gun free," or even a sign saying "This home proudly has guns" on your front lawn. DUH!

Thayer, MO

#75192 Jan 15, 2013
I wonder how many democrats will lie about being the "racist party"?

http://russp.us/racism.htm
Norton

Sparta, MO

#75193 Jan 15, 2013
The_DEMS_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
So let me get this straight. Since the democrats 200 YEARS AGO were not a party I would support, I should not support them now that they have? Or are you saying that they are still racist even though they support inclusion above exclusion? Or are you saying we should vote based on what a party was TWO HUNDRED YEARS AGO instead of what they are today? I'm having a hard time following your logic. Please help.

CHEERS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where do the Afican Americans hang out in Arnol... (Aug '10) Aug 26 Wake Up 38
News Lawsuit accuses municipalities of targeting the... Aug 22 VeeBee 6
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Aug 13 Addit 790
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent Jul '16 american 1
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun '16 White Chick 29
iso Jun '16 oscardec1313 1
what m.c. clubs are out here? Apr '16 yeah man 2

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages