Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74799 Jan 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A handwriting analysist? Interesting. How long do you work there?
After the numerous threats of violence you've made on President Obama's Life...you'd be better served looking for a good criminal defense lawyer.

While you're violent posts will be used as evidence...they can also be used to prove that you are totally insane.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#74800 Jan 8, 2013
GOP Neo Confederacy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad you're not even smart enough to see just how silly and sad you come across-ass.
This is the best "prove me wrong" ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
when he popped "prove me wrong" did anyone else start thinking pro wrestling fan?

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#74801 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I said........ there are no minute errors that would change the meaning of the Bible. That is a proven fact! The Bible is all true or none of it is true. I choose to believe it is all true!...
Study your comment. In a prior comment, and in the above commert, you admit that there are "minute errors" and then you state that "The Bible is all true or none of it is true."

Those are contradictory statements. That is called "internal inconsistency."

Similar to the many "internal inconsistencies within the Bible."

#74802 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I don't blaspheme God because I believe in Him!...
Of course not. So why do you do it?

#74803 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>{To "Norton"}:
Blasphemey is not defined as a disbelief in God. dictionary.com
"Independence Norton" often blasphemes God, because "Independence Norton" often tells us what God thinks and will do:

From dictionary-dot-com:(Theology). Blasphemy is the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.

Here is what happened to King Herod for his blasphemy: Acts 12:23 (KJV) And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

That doesn't sound like "Independence Norton" is going to be "Raptured" any time soon.
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Forsyth, MO

#74804 Jan 8, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Even if I did "swing that way," what would I want with a hairy, chicken-legged balding superannuated old fossil like you?
Perhaps you mean the Japanese shakuhachi?
How do you know I am old, baby? I like it when you call me names though, sweetie! Your democrat ways turn me on in a sensual kind of way!:) Have any more bad names to call me, Mr Swing from both sides of the plate! LOL
The_Dems_are_STI LL_LYING

Forsyth, MO

#74805 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
"Independence Norton" often blasphemes God, because "Independence Norton" often tells us what God thinks and will do:
From dictionary-dot-com:(Theology). Blasphemy is the crime of assuming to oneself the rights or qualities of God.
Here is what happened to King Herod for his blasphemy: Acts 12:23 (KJV) And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
That doesn't sound like "Independence Norton" is going to be "Raptured" any time soon.
Maybe you should read how the bible defines blasphemy! That dictionary isn't even close to the bible's definition!:)
Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

#74806 Jan 8, 2013
Poos ur daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, thanks for "setting me straight"....your logic is impeccable. This post privides evidence that you are encouraged by my apparent lack of respect and it sets forth additional confirmation that my contempt is well deserved. Initially, I had criticized you only for an absence of originality. Now I recognize that you also fail to translate basic language. I mentioned realizing my shortcomings by pointing out that I'm "prone to errors". Usually such a statement is construed as self deprecating which is logically opposite to self gloating. A reasonable person is unlikely to take pride in being mistaken. That said, you have now impressed me that your language skills are marginal, at best.
Additionally, you're reasoning is flawed and counterintuitive. Despite your assertion, you would NOT necessarily possess thought processes aligned with mine simply because I showed you rspect.
You are quite confused......
Once Again, Sir, I am not trying to impress you, I am trying to DEPRESS you!

And about my language skills, apparently you understand my point, you have taken precious time out of your high esteem life to reply to my posts.

"It would be better if you begin to teach others only after you yourself have learned something."
Norton

Sparta, MO

#74807 Jan 8, 2013
The_Dems_are_STILL_LYING wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read how the bible defines blasphemy! That dictionary isn't even close to the bible's definition!:)
Then define it from the Bible. Post the pure unadulterated quote that defines blasphemey straight from the Bible. Remember, it can't be an interpretive quote, it has to be a straight quote. I suspect that much like the rest of your Bible "proof" you will never respond, or respond in a way designed to obfuscate the situation.
Norton

Sparta, MO

#74808 Jan 8, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
And about my language skills, apparently you understand my point, you have taken precious time out of your high esteem life to reply to my posts.
"It would be better if you begin to teach others only after you yourself have learned something."
you quoted it, now apply it.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74809 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Then define it from the Bible. Post the pure unadulterated quote that defines blasphemey straight from the Bible. Remember, it can't be an interpretive quote, it has to be a straight quote. I suspect that much like the rest of your Bible "proof" you will never respond, or respond in a way designed to obfuscate the situation.
According to the NT perspective the real blasphemers were those who denied the messianic claims of Jesus and rejected his unity with the Father. Blasphemy is the state of hardness in which one consciously and willfully resists God's saving power and grace. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is the unforgivable sin. The Trinity consists of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit....one in the same.
The concordance in my Bible (NIV) says blaspheme is to speak carelessly, falsely or insultingly about God or holy things.
Mark 3:29 But whosoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, he is guilty of an eternal sin.
Clear enough?
CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74810 Jan 8, 2013
Illegal Muslim Prez wrote:
<quoted text>
ppfffftt....nope, I've missed it--what's your point?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74811 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Really, Dawg, you need to stop talking about things of which you know nothing!

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74812 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Study your comment. In a prior comment, and in the above commert, you admit that there are "minute errors" and then you state that "The Bible is all true or none of it is true."
Those are contradictory statements. That is called "internal inconsistency."
Similar to the many "internal inconsistencies within the Bible."
You really need to stop talking about things of which you know nothing about. A minute error doesn't change the Bible as a whole. Quit acting so stupid! The Bible is true.....period!
If you would take off your rose-colored glasses, you could see that.

CHEERS!

“this is a dark ride”

Since: Aug 10

Earth

#74813 Jan 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Well that is good because we don't. I see you said thought. So just the one huh. We have more.
Maybe I'm wrong about him--after all it's unusual to see a drooler with such volatility.....
GOP NeoNAZIConfedera cy

United States

#74814 Jan 8, 2013
Tim Huelskamp Fundraises Off Anti-Boehner Speaker Vote, Says GOP Will 'Attack My Family' In Retaliation

Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.) blasted out a fundraising email to supporters on Monday, telling them that he was effectively a wanted man following his vote last week against Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio) for speaker of the House.

"But voting against a sitting Speaker of the House was a great risk. They will punish me. They will attack my family. But America is too important to be lost to overspending, high taxes, and big government. I refuse to stand by and allow our country to be destroyed," the email said, according to The Hill.“For my principled vote, Washington insiders are coming after me. I need your help and the help of 100 fellow conservatives immediately. If you are tired of Republicans who campaign as conservatives -- but vote like Democrats -- stand with me and make your contribution of $35 here.”

Huelskamp, an outspoken conservative known for bucking the establishment, has been a loud critic of Boehner, especially after being stripped of a key committee post in early December. He remains on the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs and was recently assigned to the Small Business Committee.

During the speaker vote last Thursday, Huelskamp became one of the most visible faces of the coup against Boehner when Politico posted a picture of his iPad showing that he and other conservative House Republicans had conspired to topple the speaker. Huelskamp cast a vote for Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) as speaker, but Boehner was eventually reelected after the opposing coalition reportedly fell apart.

While Huelskamp appears convinced that GOP leaders will be seeking retribution for his stand against them, Boehner met with House Republicans late last week and promised that he wasn't out for blood.

“I don’t hold grudges, and my door is always open to you,” the newly reelected speaker told defectors, according to Roll Call.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#74815 Jan 8, 2013
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
You choose to believe the Bible? How can you when you don't understand the basic definitions of words?
I do understand! Your problem is that you look in the wrong places for answers. You google a word and you think it's the gospel. Well, you may get a wrong answer if you don't know what you are doing. I know what you did..........you googled blasphemy/blaspheme! You didn't find the bibical answer, did you?
You just assume things and when you are wrong, you won't admit it.

CHEERS!
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74816 Jan 8, 2013
I always knew GOP were thugs but gosh, I did not realize Boehner's gang were mafia. I am frightened now! They might come after me too.

Honestly, this Huelskamp sounds like a very nelly drama queen...but really , aren't they all?
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74817 Jan 8, 2013
What really brings a smile to my face...
Republicans kneecapping each other..

too funny.
GOP NeoConfederacy

United States

#74818 Jan 8, 2013
mmmmmm...good !

I love watching the GOP devour their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jefferson County Allows Child Abuse! (Nov '12) Sun Back Again 8
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Jul 23 Just Saying 1,480
Water Tower Dental Group Jul 18 angel 8
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Jul 13 Eileen 1,509
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent Jul 13 american 1
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun '16 White Chick 29
iso Jun '16 oscardec1313 1

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages