Fox Superintendbird
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nope

Fenton, MO

#61 Oct 28, 2012
That I don't know. I don't know the number, either. I DO know that it is akin to being a prison warden, though.

Do you want the job?

Before you say "yes", I challenge you to try it out for two weeks...then get back to me.
punny

United States

#62 Oct 29, 2012
Nope wrote:
That I don't know. I don't know the number, either. I DO know that it is akin to being a prison warden, though.

Do you want the job?

Before you say "yes", I challenge you to try it out for two weeks...then get back to me.
I LOVE that you used the word "akin" in a thread about nepotism! Great work.
gurgle

United States

#63 Oct 29, 2012
Nope wrote:

Do you want the job?

There is not a single U.S. prison warden who was paid $98,589.00 their first year on the job. The median income is $36k. The range is $27k to $60k, nationally.

Wardens manage and administer funds, make policies, implement technology, lead the staff, and care for the building. They are also responsible for hiring, training and supervising officers, nurses and other personnel...IN A PRISON WITH CONVICTED FELONS!
Imagine- all of that for a fraction of what a school program supervisor earns.
If you are giving me a choice, I choose the school setting. As long as the whopping salary was handed to me on that silver platter!
FeD Up

Fairfax, VA

#64 Dec 11, 2012
jimmycarr wrote:
Like I said: Rant away!
I honestly enjoy observing this.
You are an idiot. Truth hurts ask any administrator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking (Aug '15) 9 hr big dick 3
Recommendations for services around Dittmer? Oct 7 Newbie 1
carla rushing (Jan '09) Oct 4 LoveCodyLane 36
TROOP Identity to be Revealed (Mar '14) Oct 1 TROOP 60
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Sep 26 Observer 806
Jefferson College, Broke and Expanding Sep 20 High Ridge Resident 12
We need a new Trash company! Aug '17 Cindy 1

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance