Fox Superintendbird
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ssdd

Imperial, MO

#1 Aug 15, 2012
A little bird told me that Dese was investigating our Superintendents for unfair highering practices. Grab the popcorn this should be good.
Interesting

Arnold, MO

#2 Aug 16, 2012
I hope they also investigate the innermingling in the clique. Oh they said no one was having affairs,however they are all married this year! Individuals even hold positions they are not qualified for! Pathetic. I am grabbing my snuggy and popcorn.
remember when

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2012
I hope they received a good list. They are going to need a chart the size of a garage door ! Yaaaay
Tired

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Oh how i hope that is true...there are good people out there..i could help the cause and tell all kinds of things
sos

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2012
You can access DESE and search "nepotism" and it specifically states anyone that holds a public office or is a state employee cannot name or appoint any relative within the 4th degree......if so they shall there by forfeit their office or employment... hmmmmmm?

Does that sound familiar?
Nobird

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 20, 2012
You don't need a bird, just walk into ANY school in the district and u have what ur looking for.. Or just ask any employer, they will tell u. I heard someone from a local bank even said she heard it's all about who ur sleeping with... This is no secret, but our board doesn't have the guts to do anything about it... Oh wait bc their family members get jobs too...hmmm,
truth speaker

Imperial, MO

#7 Aug 21, 2012
sos wrote:
You can access DESE and search "nepotism" and it specifically states anyone that holds a public office or is a state employee cannot name or appoint any relative within the 4th degree......if so they shall there by forfeit their office or employment... hmmmmmm?

Does that sound familiar?
that may be true. Good thing Dr. Critchlow isn't in charge of HR. You do realize that nothing will come of this investigation, right? You are just grasping at straws here.
Nobird

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Aug 21, 2012
truth speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
that may be true. Good thing Dr. Critchlow isn't in charge of HR. You do realize that nothing will come of this investigation, right? You are just grasping at straws here.

Ha then u have no idea how the district is ran... She has a hand in EVERY hire.
digger

Waterloo, IL

#9 Aug 26, 2012
truth speaker wrote:
<quoted text>that may be true. Good thing Dr. Critchlow isn't in charge of HR. You do realize that nothing will come of this investigation, right? You are just grasping at straws here.
http://dese.mo.gov/schoollaw/freqaskques/nepo...
remember when

United States

#10 Aug 28, 2012
digger wrote:
Thanks for the link. WOW If they were to include friends of all the relatives they may have to close up.
sam

Arnold, MO

#11 Aug 31, 2012
She will do what she wants trust me. Her son got a MIP at her house i hear. He is stil playing football. Thats anther no no. But he is still playing. I know there is about 15 or more people she hired that are friends, family or even her husand.just ask her x husband he will tell you, he hates her
truth speaker

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2012
sam wrote:
She will do what she wants trust me. Her son got a MIP at her house i hear. He is stil playing football. Thats anther no no. But he is still playing. I know there is about 15 or more people she hired that are friends, family or even her husand.just ask her x husband he will tell you, he hates her
someone hates their ex? I'm shocked! You are an ass
sam

Arnold, MO

#13 Aug 31, 2012
Did I hurt your feelings? ask me if I care
digger

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2012
sam wrote:
Which ex?
disgrace

Arnold, MO

#15 Sep 1, 2012
You should see, really see, just how interested she is in the football program at Seckman now and how much they get over everyone else for everything..
coolone

Arnold, MO

#16 Sep 1, 2012
no kidding.....
truth speaker

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2012
disgrace wrote:
You should see, really see, just how interested she is in the football program at Seckman now and how much they get over everyone else for everything..
her son plays at Fox.
bob

Arnold, MO

#18 Sep 1, 2012
truth speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
her son plays at Fox.
I can see you are lost. go learn a few things stupid ass, lmao.
everyone is aware of who the new seckman head football coach is and how he got the job.
truth speaker

United States

#19 Sep 2, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you are lost. go learn a few things stupid ass, lmao.
everyone is aware of who the new seckman head football coach is and how he got the job.
I understand that as well. I'm just asking, what perks were bestowed upon the Fox football program during the time that her two sons played at Fox? It would seem that, if you're hypothesis we're correct, we could already see what types of things he's going to get. I'm aware of none.
Listen Up

Arnold, MO

#20 Sep 3, 2012
HAHAHAHAHA! You're all ridiculous. Dr. Critchlow does NOT hire anyone. But, you'd all know that, right? Obviously not. Why wouldn't her family get hired? ITs all about who you know, not who you SLEEP with. Please, tell me which of her family members isn't qualified for their job? Please remember that Mr. Critchlow was hired well before they were seeing each other in any way. Also, leave her kids out of it. Do you know how pathetic that makes you look? I'm sure your kids have done some pretty messed up things. Start going through they're phones. You Arnold parents are so naive to what your children are out doing on a Friday night, or hell, even on school nights. Open your eyes. But, anything that Dr. Critchlow does at her JOB reflects NOTHING on what happens at home.
Any investigation that you think is going to happen is going to be a waste of time and money, idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) 5 hr ruby 1,470
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) 9 hr Go 4th 23
Water Tower Dental Group Jun 25 No More Wisdom 7
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun 23 White Chick 29
25 people Arrested on Federal Meth Charges (Sep '13) Jun 22 Independent 57
Shangri-La Estates : Welcome to Jefferson Count... Jun 18 VeeBee 4
SB40 JCDDRB County Tax Levy - Funding & Service... (Nov '15) Jun 15 VeeBee 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages