Body Found In Pacific, MO Apartment C...

Body Found In Pacific, MO Apartment Complex Trash Bin

There are 233 comments on the Fox2Now story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Body Found In Pacific, MO Apartment Complex Trash Bin. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Police have taken Vernell J. Loggins Jr into custody for dumping a body into a trash bin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Mad as Hell

Chesterfield, MO

#274 Dec 1, 2009
Talk about moot points--what does arguments regarding race accomplish except to feed hatred and resentment, aiding and abetting more violence?

Racist comments give life to excuses for bad behavior on both sides. Its ridiculous to blame violent behavior on any race--and its just as ridiculous to make excuses for that bad behavior based on race. This kind of debate only diverts from the real issue at hand: what can be done to make our community safer?

People are people. Violence is violence--its present in all races and no race is spared from it. Goodness is goodness too--and good people of all races ought to be "mad as hell" about the violence on their front doorstep, join together and do something about it.
MrObvious

Irving, TX

#275 Dec 1, 2009
Tired of Bigots wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, and anomominity attracts cowardly bigiots.
Oh really! You are one to talk , king of the one line comebacks! Everyone on here hates you go away! Your own family hates you loser! Wake up already and get a life moron..
spazz

Garden City, MI

#276 Nov 6, 2010
its been a yr since u been gone, and not a day goes by that i dont cry because u arent here. I miss your laughs, smile, and your singing. Im glad they caught the man who did this to u. Rip fields, 4u will always be in my heart, thoughts, and memories. I love u girl.
Shocked

Glen Burnie, MD

#277 Jan 2, 2012
Does anyone know if this has been to court yet?
TIA
Justice

Irving, TX

#278 Jan 3, 2012
He got off with time served and probation.
KKK

Saint Louis, MO

#279 Mar 25, 2012
We all need to make sure not to date a monkey because this is what will happen to you.
stl homeboy

Saint Louis, MO

#280 Apr 12, 2012
I realize ayoung woman was brutally murdered,and her remains were ****. Imagine though if a White Guy,w'd done the same to a Black girl ? It w'd make National News. Right ?

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#281 Apr 13, 2012
stl homeboy wrote:
I realize ayoung woman was brutally murdered,and her remains were ****. Imagine though if a White Guy,w'd done the same to a Black girl ? It w'd make National News. Right ?
your right.
Brenda Anderson

Irving, TX

#282 Apr 17, 2012
The woman is dead and all of you people on here are still making useless comments , how rude.
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#283 Apr 21, 2012
Brenda Anderson wrote:
The woman is dead and all of you people on here are still making useless comments , how rude.
you a coal hauler.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#284 Apr 21, 2012
back again wrote:
<quoted text>
you a coal hauler.
WTF you have the wrong BA
getAlife

New Haven, MO

#285 Apr 24, 2012
Justice wrote:
He got off with time served and probation.

No, dipsh*t, he received the death penalty
back again

Saint Louis, MO

#287 Apr 25, 2012
He hasn't been sentenced,yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Its all about the $$ to politicians Mar 26 DoWhatIsRight 1
Do you know a Jessica Davis from Arnold? (May '12) Mar 24 Cracra 37
Webb Family (Jun '14) Mar 23 sss 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Guest 939
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent (Jul '16) Mar 9 st louis homeboy 2
child molesters in Pacific (Oct '10) Feb 28 truth 10
Finding and old Friend (Jun '12) Feb '17 Monk 2

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages