Body Found In Pacific, MO Apartment C...

Body Found In Pacific, MO Apartment Complex Trash Bin

There are 233 comments on the Fox2Now story from Nov 3, 2009, titled Body Found In Pacific, MO Apartment Complex Trash Bin. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Police have taken Vernell J. Loggins Jr into custody for dumping a body into a trash bin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“HELLO EVERYONE IN PACIFIC, MO”

Since: Sep 09

PACIFIC

#1 Nov 4, 2009
how horrible , glad they got who did this awful act
go figure

Saint Peters, MO

#2 Nov 4, 2009
WTF???

Since: Nov 09

Ballwin, MO

#3 Nov 4, 2009
Kudos to all of the authorities involved for wrapping this up in such a professional manner. I heard that Ms.Fields left behind 2 young children. What a tragedy. Someday these sort of nightmares will be just a memory.
sam

Granite City, IL

#4 Nov 4, 2009
My condolences to her family.

“HELLO EVERYONE IN PACIFIC, MO”

Since: Sep 09

PACIFIC

#5 Nov 4, 2009
how sad,,
bigpeeler wrote:
Kudos to all of the authorities involved for wrapping this up in such a professional manner. I heard that Ms.Fields left behind 2 young children. What a tragedy. Someday these sort of nightmares will be just a memory.
Pacific resident

West Grove, PA

#8 Nov 4, 2009
My deepest prayers and sympathy to the family and wonderful job to the people working this case. Thankyou. We can all rest easily now. But we all still need to pray for the family every day. Rest in Peace Ms. Fields.
b-dog

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 4, 2009
why would he put his girlfen in a trash bin
Krogers

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Nov 4, 2009
Oh My wrote:
A colored boy and his White Trash gir-fren. This is how a **** ends every time!
How could you be so cold hearted. What right do you have to bash the poor woman that was murdered.
Pacific resident

West Grove, PA

#11 Nov 4, 2009
Oh My wrote:
A colored boy and his White Trash gir-fren. This is how a **** ends every time!
Please put your nose somewhere else if you can not speak respectfully. This is not the time for name calling and ignorance. How do you know that she was "white trash"?, and so what if she was. We all eat, sleep, breathe, and tie our shoes the same. Why is any one of us any better than the other? "IN GOD'S EYES WE'RE ALL THE SAME".
Bri

United States

#12 Nov 4, 2009
Oh My wrote:
w-i-g-g-e-r is what got censored from my post
let this be a lesson to the tramp stampers out there. This is your future race traitors!
You are an idiot and it never ceases to amaze me how they allow trash like you to even comment on subjects. This woman was a mother, sister and daughter of someone, who she was sleeping with is moot and the fact you are so retarded as to say such a horrible and ugly thing only leads me to believe that you need to be put down....like the dog that you are!
Eric

Apo, AP

#13 Nov 4, 2009
anyone found out who the body was, or who did it
Pacific resident

West Grove, PA

#14 Nov 4, 2009
Krogers wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you be so cold hearted. What right do you have to bash the poor woman that was murdered.
Thank you. My point exactly. What makes you better than her?
DOGSLIFE

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 4, 2009
What a judgmental, bigoted being (human?) you are.
towncar07

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2009
Sincere condolences to the girl's family...a tragedy. As for the alleged perp, upon further examination I think the authorities will find that the man has the IQ of a squirrel.
Pacific resident

West Grove, PA

#17 Nov 4, 2009
Eric wrote:
anyone found out who the body was, or who did it
From a news conference.--
Franklin County prosecutor Bob Parks announced there has been an arrest in connection to the killing of a woman found dead in an apartment complex trash bin.

The young woman's body was found in the bin at Monroe Woods Apartments Tuesday afternoon. She had been mutilated.

At an afternoon news conference, Parks said he charged 37-year-old Vernell J. Loggins, Jr. with the first degree murder of Stephanie Fields.

Parks said Loggins used a knife to kill Fields. He said the killing took place between November 1 and 2 at the apartment complex.
doobeedoo62

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2009
My hat is off to the major case squad for catching this scum bag. I believe they should dismember him while he is still alive. It is a real shame that there are idiots like this in the world. To Ms. Fields may you rest in pease having died a horrible death. My Condolences to her Family. No parent should ever have to bury a child......
Shocked

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2009
Wow, this almost never happens!!! No stereotypical cliches here people, move along.
Pat R washington mo

Barre, VT

#20 Nov 4, 2009
no regard for life. so sad. my heart goes out to her family and children. Good work the police depts. did. very quick action in getting this low life. I hope they throw the book at him. How absolutely horrible. how could he do that??? like I said. no regard for life...that poor girl.
Pacific resident

West Grove, PA

#21 Nov 4, 2009
doobeedoo62 wrote:
My hat is off to the major case squad for catching this scum bag. I believe they should dismember him while he is still alive. It is a real shame that there are idiots like this in the world. To Ms. Fields may you rest in pease having died a horrible death. My Condolences to her Family. No parent should ever have to bury a child......
No they should not. I personally know how hard that is. and it is such a shame.
teafor2

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Nov 4, 2009
Horrible, What do these sick idiots gain in killing NOT A DARN THING, but prison and hurt they cause a family. Why couldnt you just leave your gf why would you just kill and take it to another level and cut body parts off. Damn everyone argues but it's not worth killing anyone over it's just words. It sickens me to death how people are these days just shooting and stabbing people just because or over dumb crap like drugs or a car get with it people and get your act together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
Jefferson College, Broke and Expanding Wed High Ridge Resident 12
What happened to Kimmswick? (Jan '06) Sep 13 Kimmswick watcher 800
TROOP Identity to be Revealed (Mar '14) Sep 7 Lucky Charms 58
News Gardenway Motel closes (Nov '14) Aug 31 Derf 3
carla rushing (Jan '09) Aug 31 Codylanedoesnthav... 35
con artist beware (Mar '17) Aug 25 Sherminator 9

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages