Concerned arnold resident

Des Moines, IA

#1 Nov 29, 2012
Where did they go? I drove by tonight and it was all dark. The only thing left in that lil strip is the Chinese restaurant.
just wanting to know

Imperial, MO

#2 Nov 29, 2012
The owner of the propety did not want to renew their lease. So, they had to shut down.
Call It Like I See It

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 30, 2012
I had signed up to get emails from Ci Ci's (coupons and specials), and the other day I received an email from the company that stated that they closed the Arnold location due to "financial reasons", but the location on S. Lindbergh was still open.

I really wish something could be done with that property. It looks so bad, and it's one of the first things you see when you get to Arnold.
care

Ballwin, MO

#4 Nov 30, 2012
They should bring out a Burlington Coat store. But some of these landlord jump the rent to high,especially if your business is doing good.
Concerned arnold resident

Des Moines, IA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
I do not like to see it more then 50% empty but I do kind of find it funny. Just Bc they forced my work out of there Bc "they needed the space" yet it STILL sits empty 4 YEARS later! The Landlord was MORE then unprofessional everytime any of us had to deal with him. Mr.Jones was so sure he was going to have that whole strip full. Now everyone has pulled out! China King should of stuck with their Restaurant in Water Tower Place. Now they are all by their lonesome.
Not sure what to rhink

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2012
Someone told me they found a body in the kitchen and that it was a delivery person. Has any of this been verified?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it time for a new location for Arnold's Park? Sun Arnoldperson 2
4th July firework display Sat Cindie 4
Lake Arrowhead (Apr '12) Jun 29 around 40 years 49
News Which Fireworks Stand Has the Best Deals/Prices? (Jun '09) Jun 25 Bottle Rockets Rule 21
Andy Harrison Lamdlord Jun 25 Slum Lord 2
News 2 bodies found in Pacific apartment Jun 23 Concerned Neighbor 1
Berkshire, Truman, Coach Mobile Home Court (May '11) Jun 19 curious 47
More from around the web

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages