Candidates Not Treated Equally

Posted in the Pacific Forum

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of153
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#123
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Let's put all the dirt out there.

Shirlav and NickV told me to keep it civil the LAST time you did this to me for disagreeing with you about 7 years ago and I didn't. Talk a out lesson learned. Amato and Deckman threatened to no longer represent me and my family after I opposed them and supported their candidate during an election after some long discussions wih them we came to a consensus and agrees tht we wouldn't agree on everything but we have a right to voice our opinions in a respectable way.

I did report the cops on K of C and it did become a big deal with an officer who threatened to shoot me in a post on the board. I never called the department to complain. Someone else reported it and the posts were removed at the then current Chief's orders. This was over 9 years ago. I looked it up because I kept the screen shots. Two years later I attended the Citizens Police Academy and learned what they do and why they do certain things. We have been on a good rapport ever since.

I did have an incident where I was looking for one person in a telephone book at work (notice, BOOK as in physical) and noticed someone I knew worked where I did. I cleared it up with the party involved.

What else? Oh, I have a job. That's true, but it isn't where you think anymore. Oh, and the sick leave I used last week was great until I got called to fix something.

At one point I used 4 aliases when Doris and Sherry were attacking me for disagreeing with them.

I never tried to have anybody fired from their job for posting on here. That was Doris. Actually, there were two incidents. One wih a guy and his wife's blog. That was Doris. The other was a fireman posting and if I recollect that would have been either Amato or someone in that camp. I don't believe in reporting people and going after their jobs. It is wrong as I have stated many times in the past.

Now, any other dirt you wanna try to throw out there?

Oh yeah, posting my personal life. Well, that is my choice and not yours. If you don't want to know about it then don't read it.
Tell The Truth

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#124
Jan 28, 2013
 
Thank you for being honest. It's a breath of fresh air.
candy cane of xmas past

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jan 28, 2013
 
it was dave v 's records she got her hands on while she worked at a phone company. he was mad .
Doris

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jan 28, 2013
 
Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!
Dumb

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jan 28, 2013
 
And CC, don't complain that your tracking down IP addresses when someone takes what you say about your personal life and runs with it.
Dumb

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jan 28, 2013
 
Tell The Truth wrote:
Thank you for being honest. It's a breath of fresh air.
Your joking I hope. Bahahahahaha
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I never worked at a phone company. Feel free to run my employment history.
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

And it wasnt Dave V. It was a different person in the family. Come on Doris, at least tell the truth or do you not remember it or want to lie to suit your needs?

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jan 29, 2013
 
The topic of this thread is "Candidates Not Treated Equally"

Some have done a wonderful job of changing to focus. Last I Checked, Concerned Citizen is not a candidate. Anyone with any thoughts about the different candidates for any of the opening in Anrold?
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jan 29, 2013
 
Oh you were going to lie and deny but now we get distorted truth. Haha

Amato and Deckman didn't give a hoot who you supported. You acted like a lunatic over stop signs and bus stop till you were canned.

K of C is all true. Had to fess up didn't you ? Yes the chief had to get involved because you called them. You started all of it then played poor victim. Much like you are doing now. Yep, claimed they were stalking your house and peeking in your windows.

Yes, you most certainly used your job to post personal information on venables. Keep lying doofus, he's here and can verify. I read his post threatening legal action against you.

13 alter egos far from 4 . They all tell each other great job just like you are doing now.

Weiss and blog wife did theirselves in. He hooked up with amato trying to ruin fireboard election. Big mistake taking zimmerman Jr. to hardees to get him to go along with evil plan . Wife was posting things shouldn't have been.

Freeze got fired from bank for looking up counts personal info for other team. Now his head is up his butt. Funny how that works.

Hahaha and you want to lie and blame DORIS ?
You get to act crazy as you like , but you don't get to lie !!!
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Who to support? Hmmmmmmm. Gonna have to go with Counts.

Why you may ask? Because if this is the way Doris' supporters (since you keep saying you aren't her) act towards someone and it is true that "birds of a feather flock together", then I could only imagine how others citizens would be treated if she ever found out they didn't vote for her.
candyland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Not me I am going to vote for Doris. I have always loved her and I still do. I will encourage my whole subdivision to do the same.
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Beware, your neighbors might label you as nuts if you spout your supporting her.
Orrrr

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Or, they might label you nuts for jut being you....
Nuetral

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Feb 4, 2013
 
There must be more to this whole story? This Mullins person shows paid on property & real estate taxes as of 12-31-12. Is everyone aware that Jefferson County was way behind in opening envelopes & posting payments this year?

Something fishy in Denmark on this subject having people removed from the ballot so others can run unopposed?

Curious to hear.........."the rest of the story"!?
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mullins wasn't behind on his taxes. He was removed because of an unpaid sewer bill to the city. This is covered under city ordinance and not state statute.
remember when

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Feb 4, 2013
 
Letusnamenames wrote:
Mullins wasn't behind on his taxes. He was removed because of an unpaid sewer bill to the city. This is covered under city ordinance and not state statute.
So your ok with sweeney running the town ???
Go pizz downstream !!!!
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Feb 4, 2013
 
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
So your ok with sweeney running the town ???
Go pizz downstream !!!!
Please note that your beloved Doris is a sitting member of the council and has not done ANYTHING at all to resolve her issue with Sweeney, do this mean she has accepted or is "OK" with him running the town?
Letusnamenames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Feb 4, 2013
 
remember when wrote:
<quoted text>
So your ok with sweeney running the town ???
Go pizz downstream !!!!
A little testy are we when the facts are stated? I said nothing of Sweeney, but you sure seem to have a vendetta against the guy.
Thinking

Imperial, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Feb 4, 2013
 
Letusnamenames wrote:
Who to support? Hmmmmmmm. Gonna have to go with Counts.
Why you may ask? Because if this is the way Doris' supporters (since you keep saying you aren't her) act towards someone and it is true that "birds of a feather flock together", then I could only imagine how others citizens would be treated if she ever found out they didn't vote for her.
Then you deserve what you get......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of153
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pacific Discussions

Search the Pacific Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 30 min RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 92,245
a victory for common sense government 40 min Facts RUs 103
Signs 1 hr Doris is a Fruitcake 26
robertsville Mon Very interested 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sun SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Sun Funny 18,911
Nepotism on Fox schoolboard (Dec '12) Sun Wow 2,753
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pacific Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••