1,598 votes

Click on an option to vote

Mayor Ron Counts

Councilwoman Doris Borgelt

Councilman Ken Moss

lydia

Arnold, MO

#21 Jan 10, 2013
Someone who holds the truth so highly and is not one of the good ole boys and DOES NOT USE FOUL LANGUAGE is to taken as a true leader. Go for it, Doris. Let my tax dollars be used as intended.
Gregg

Arnold, MO

#22 Jan 10, 2013
The epitome of corruption is the farce of an investigation conducted by PIS. What about the million short on the CVS project? Over half a million on the property across from the post office, over half a million on the public works building? She is doing just fine turning up the heat on the corrupt individuals in Arnold government.
What corruption

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Jan 10, 2013
Gregg.... What did Doris expose in any of that? NOTHING more than any other council memeber... Oh but wait, what has she done about any of that?

Well she proposed and voted to not pay for the report.... Although I agree that the report was crap you can't not pay for a service that has been completed because it was crap! If I would do that for a service completed at my home I'd get sued... I expect the very same thing to happen..

SO.... now that she has done that more of my taxs dollars will be spent on the attorney that is already overpayed to defend or settle a suit that will not cost much more than the $6,800 that the crap report already cost.... Not the move of someone I want leading my City!

Again what is she really bringing to the table?
Gregg

Arnold, MO

#24 Jan 10, 2013
Who told you that you must pay for substandard workmanship? If it is not done right you don't pay for it. What did Dave Sinclair always say, if its not right, we'll make it right! The investigation had no direction, was unrelated to the complaint being investigated. Many employee hours wasted for the interviews, extended beyond what it was supposed to be.
Maybe take a look at your past Leader papers, she has exposed quite a bit. You might not like it, you might not agree with it, but she has opened the eyes of many in Arnold and they won't be closing any time soon.
Don't like complaints, then make sure you get it done right the first time instead of taxpayers having to pay to do it over.
Go Doris6310

Arnold, MO

#25 Jan 10, 2013
I think she is bringing common sense and brains to the table what a refreshing change.
Jessica Marin

Atlanta, GA

#26 Jan 10, 2013
I vote Doris Borgelt for Mayor of Arnold!
Letusnamenames

Fairfax, VA

#27 Jan 10, 2013
Now, we can see current and former council members on here duking it out with the namecalling and foul language. How mature is that!

Doris has exposed corruption but if she is going to be Mayor needs to learn some tact.

And if something is done substandard and you have to have it redone, then you don't have to pay the full cost. The City needs to learn to implement retain age in their contracts. You pay and hold a certain percentage back, say 50%. The person provides he service and if it is satisfactory they get the other 50%. If not, then they don't get it. Standards for satisfaction that must be met are set forth in the contract. Simple principle wih great results.

“Funny lady”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#28 Jan 12, 2013
Certainly not Ron Counts and his nepotism filled administration. Time to take out the trash
just sayin

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jan 15, 2013
Does Arnold have a mayor now?
Letusnamenames

Arnold, MO

#30 Jan 15, 2013
There is corruption, but I'm very disappointed that all I hear from her is how she is going to bring it to light and then nothing is ever done. I want some solid examples of what she has done, not what she is going to do. I'm tired of hearing about what she is going to do because it never seems to get done.
Strange

Arnold, MO

#31 Jan 15, 2013
I heard she is not running for Mayor, but for her council seat again. Did anyone hear that?
No more Counts

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Jan 15, 2013
I heard that too. She stepped out of the way so Moss could get rid of Counts
Not Sure

Arnold, MO

#33 Jan 15, 2013
Leader says Moss dropped out, not Borgelt
remember when

United States

#34 Jan 15, 2013
Letusnamenames wrote:
There is corruption, but I'm very disappointed that all I hear from her is how she is going to bring it to light and then nothing is ever done. I want some solid examples of what she has done, not what she is going to do. I'm tired of hearing about what she is going to do because it never seems to get done.
Oh I love how she got the vidoes taped for all to see don't you? I watch them all. It keeps all of them from coming here lying, including you !
Letusnamenames

United States

#35 Jan 16, 2013
You accuse me of lying but have yet to refute one thing I have stated. You can accuse all you want and hope it sticks but it isn't working. People are seeing through you.

So, name one thing instead of trying to deflect.

If you aren't Doris then hasn't Doris asked you to shut up yet and quit posting so she can save face?
LuLu

Chesterfield, MO

#37 Jan 17, 2013
Even the guy who dropped out is beating Doris!
Surely Not

Arnold, MO

#38 Jan 17, 2013
Only thanks to you LuLu, you probably have a lot of time on your hands to sit there and press buttons. A mindless activity, but it's your time.
arnold guy

Arnold, MO

#39 Jan 17, 2013
A rappist, a D-bag and a fat cow in a moo-moo walk into a bar. O wait thats the candidates for mayor.
Honestly

Arnold, MO

#41 Jan 17, 2013
A rappist?

Hold on, I might change my vote. Rappists are awesome. I hear they have DJs and everything.
Honestly

Arnold, MO

#40 Jan 17, 2013
Vote Ronnie Counts!

He is not a crook!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion (Jun '14) Sun HouseCleaner 1,428
Fox High School Superintendent (Sep '10) Sat Retired teacher 1,506
Fox School (Jan '11) Sat Retired teacher 231
Nepotism on Fox schoolboard (Dec '12) Fri Eileen 2,808
wtf May 25 Soap 9
Officer Dan Maddocks passing (Nov '10) May 16 Walt Glaeser 41
what m.c. clubs are out here? Apr '16 yeah man 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages