lmao

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

You sit there and bitch and moan about the police. Get off your ass go to some city hall meeting. Get involved with the police department and just find out what these so called speed trap cops do. If you are not speeding then you don't have anything to bitch about. And at over $3 a gallon for gas their vehical while parked is saving you money. You call 911 and they get dispatched. They are usually in an area that 2-3 min responce times are more likely than just driving and wasting gas
really

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

whatajoke wrote:
72 in a 65... wow Arnold really got nothing better to do.
I would be willing to bet that it was way faster than that. Most departments will not allow tickets under 10 over. Show a picture,$100 says your full of shit.
Themrs

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

just sayin wrote:
hey bud when I was working in law enforcement I got more dope, and criminals (fugitives, robbery suspects, stolen cars, stolen goods, rapist, chils molesters, and people getting ready to break into your home) on traffic stops than any other criminal activity out there. Traffic stop are the number 1 crime deterent in America. If people notice that a certain highway or roadway is hit hard by the police, they wont run there dope down that road because the "heat is to heavy." It always cracks me up when people like you Mr. Tax paying citizen make comments and you dont have a clue what you are talking about. Also if the police officers want to have some down time in their day and go to QT who cares. If a call comes out guess who goes running out, and also when I was working the street, I cant tell you the last time I actually got to sit down for lunch. Bet you cant say the same. Also while you sit in your cushioned chair making comments about speed traps and dogging the police, they are out there everyday 24 hours 7 day's a week no holidays off no bad weather call in's making the bare minimum to protect your rear. And before you reply with some sorry ass response like "they signed up for it" your right, but that doesnt make it easy. And when you sign up for that you do it with the idea that you are upholding the law and justice in the city you work, just to be trashed by people like you, Mr. Law abiding citizen. I cant recall ever being treated like crap by a true law abiding citizen anywa
y and most of them can understand why officers due things like speed enforcement on the highway. I hope you never have to suffer the loss of someone you love due to speeders on the highway or eratic drivers. Hwy 55 is a death trap, with more fatalities every year than any other highway in missouri.
Agree; wife of a cop and living the life.

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Never received a speeding ticket from them but their little "operation" disgusts me! It has nothing to do with safety no matter what some of you fucktards want to believe all about revenue! I do not nor will I spend one dime in Arnold for any reason! If I ran out of gas I would walk to the next town to keep them from getting one penny of my money!
Door Greeter

Arnold, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Never received a speeding ticket from them but their little "operation" disgusts me! It has nothing to do with safety no matter what some of you fucktards want to believe all about revenue! I do not nor will I spend one dime in Arnold for any reason! If I ran out of gas I would walk to the next town to keep them from getting one penny of my money!
K-bye
Dennis H

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

I hold a Class A CDL, and I live in Arnold. I support the red light cameras, and pro active enforcement of speed limits and traffic laws. And if you think Arnold is bad, you should see the speedtrap on 70 by the airport. I've counted as many as 15 cops in that stretch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pacific Discussions

Search the Pacific Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
a victory for common sense government 1 hr ArnoldCC 111
Signs 1 hr ArnoldCC 35
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Rules 92,285
Nepotism on Fox schoolboard (Dec '12) 3 hr dis 2,755
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 11 hr who cares 18,912
robertsville Apr 21 Very interested 1
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Apr 20 SURPRIZE 6,873
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pacific Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE