Joyce Meyer Con Game
Joyce Meyer Con Game

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2018
Religious cons are the ONLY form of con game left. These freaks can promise the world to a poor sucker with their fairy tale "god" and take every cent a poor sap has and give them nothing it return. They can always blame it on " god". But hey.. they got the money from them, didn't they?
Joyce Meyer Assistant

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2018
Joyce Meyer Con Game wrote:
Religious cons are the ONLY form of con game left. These freaks can promise the world to a poor sucker with their fairy tale "god" and take every cent a poor sap has and give them nothing it return. They can always blame it on " god". But hey.. they got the money from them, didn't they?
I am Joyce's personal assistant and Joyce resents the comments you just made. How dare you say stuff like that!!! Joyce and I both think you are so jealous because deep down you are nothing. It's called "work". We worked to get rich. You probably work at McDonald's because you think life will just hand you a bunch of money. Go to college and get off the couch nut bag. Joyce does ask that you donate to her Ministries though and God might save you. God Bless
Jewel

Fenton, MO

#3 Aug 23, 2018
Personal assistant wanna be! Lolololol
tully

Bridgeton, MO

#5 Sep 1, 2018
Patrick Little 2020
For a real American president
Boat2042

United States

#6 Tuesday Oct 9
Aren't they all cons
Joyce Meyer Assistant

United States

#7 Tuesday Oct 9
Boat2042 wrote:
Aren't they all cons
Call Mrs. Meyer a con one more time!! Come on!! Just say it one more time!! Call her a con one more time!! You are a jealous bitch
youneedjesus

United States

#8 Tuesday Oct 9
Joyce Meyer Assistant wrote:
<quoted text>

Call Mrs. Meyer a con one more time!! Come on!! Just say it one more time!! Call her a con one more time!! You are a jealous bitch
You are not very Christian like, go wash your mouth out with soap you fake.
Joyce Meyer Assistant

United States

#9 Thursday Oct 11
youneedjesus wrote:
<quoted text>

You are not very Christian like, go wash your mouth out with soap you fake.
Let me tell you something right now Paco, I'm not on the clock right now so I can say whatever I fu***** want...got it!! You are not only a fake, but you are a flake!! You are big talk behind a computer, but you would be too scared to say that to my face. Because if you did, I would slap you. You and your pathetic loser family need Jesus. Don't you dare call Joyce or me a "con" or a "fake" again.
youneedjesus

United States

#11 Sunday Oct 14
Joyce Meyer Assistant wrote:
<quoted text>

Let me tell you something right now Paco, I'm not on the clock right now so I can say whatever I fu***** want...got it!! You are not only a fake, but you are a flake!! You are big talk behind a computer, but you would be too scared to say that to my face. Because if you did, I would slap you. You and your pathetic loser family need Jesus. Don't you dare call Joyce or me a "con" or a "fake" again.
FAKE.... I don't condone violence and neither does our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Whether you are on the "clock" or not makes no difference, do you really think that God is off the clock? You really make yourself look bad and need some extra blessings... Praying for your corrupt and hateful soul.
I am God

United States

#12 Monday Oct 15
youneedjesus wrote:
<quoted text>

FAKE.... I don't condone violence and neither does our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Whether you are on the "clock" or not makes no difference, do you really think that God is off the clock? You really make yourself look bad and need some extra blessings... Praying for your corrupt and hateful soul.
Zip your mouth you tramp!! You can't even find a man because you mock the Lord!! I talked to God and he told me all about you. He said your nothing but a a** kisser!! Your an ugly moron and you will be alone for the rest of your life. You are a fake believer.
Haha

Maryland Heights, MO

#13 Monday Oct 15
I am God wrote:
<quoted text>

Zip your mouth you tramp!! You can't even find a man because you mock the Lord!! I talked to God and he told me all about you. He said your nothing but a a** kisser!! Your an ugly moron and you will be alone for the rest of your life. You are a fake believer.
Lol, you are hilarious.
I am God

United States

#14 Monday Oct 15
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>

Lol, you are hilarious.
I speak the truth bitch. That's why you can't get a man lol. God said Satan has more brains in his pitchfork than you do your whole life. You are nothing. Go commit more sins bitch
Hmmm

Maryland Heights, MO

#15 Tuesday Oct 16
I am God wrote:
<quoted text>

I speak the truth bitch. That's why you can't get a man lol. God said Satan has more brains in his pitchfork than you do your whole life. You are nothing. Go commit more sins bitch
Stop being so funny... It's too much. I am seriously entertained over here. You should take this skill and do something positive with it. You are so eloquent... Lol
Im a cute guy

United States

#16 Tuesday Oct 16
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being so funny... It's too much. I am seriously entertained over here. You should take this skill and do something positive with it. You are so eloquent... Lol
Well maybe we can talk more about this over dinner?
I am God

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 Wednesday Oct 17
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a phony bologna bitch!! You are one of them Bible thumpers that think they know it all!! News flash bitch: God don't want you. Do you understand? Turn the light bulb on in your f****** head!!
I am God

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 Wednesday Oct 17
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know something else...God said you spread like peanut butter. That's alot of sinful sex girl
Jokes on you bruh

United States

#19 Wednesday Oct 17
Im a cute guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Well maybe we can talk more about this over dinner?
Lol, so skilled in the art of comedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexican roofers (Mar '11) Oct 10 Roof contractor 48
hmmm Oct 9 rightgeous 1
Little Caesars pizza Oct 9 The Messenger 2
Old Travelodge Oct 9 Steve B 1
Saddle Tramps M.C. prez (Feb '18) Oct 8 A Great Biker Song 23
Lake Arrowhead (Apr '12) Oct 4 round her 57
Michelle Roesche (Feb '18) Apr '18 Pinocchio 10

Pacific Jobs

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages