First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Copperfam

Saint Louis, MO

#63 Dec 12, 2012
Get Real wrote:
Also how ironic that you are dogging the police about catching a thief. Now that's funny. Police doing their job and you still complain. You must be a criminal yourself. Oh and before you say it is a waste of your tax dollars for three police officers to be there, then where can they be, you complain if they go to lunch, u complain if they go a gas station, you complain if they meet up to talk car to car, you complain if more than one goes to a call, you complain if they are running radar on the highway, you complain of they write you a ticket for a violation. So mr taxpayer, what would like them to do? they are people and deserve to do their jobs and enjoy lunch and conversation with co workers just as you and everyone does, so stop complaining.
You hit the nail on the head; I totally agree and couldn't have said it better. My copper was shot on a stop when he was by himself; the others go along as back up. So don't even bitch and moan about it until you've walked in their shoes AND the shoes of their loved ones.

“look up and laugh”

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#64 Dec 27, 2012
Copperfam wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head; I totally agree and couldn't have said it better. My copper was shot on a stop when he was by himself; the others go along as back up. So don't even bitch and moan about it until you've walked in their shoes AND the shoes of their loved ones.
sorry for you loss. I worked in Arnold during the garveyard shift for several years. They drove by several times a night to check on me, If I didn't see them drive by and wave they stopped and entered the building to check on me.
boogie

United States

#65 Dec 30, 2012
Wilson is a dick with a small package
Boggies a dumbass

High Ridge, MO

#66 Jan 3, 2013
boogie wrote:
That's nice. What did you get a ticket for being a chode? Or where you Peter peeking?
booya

Sunrise Beach, MO

#67 Jan 3, 2013
Boggies a dumbass wrote:
<quoted text>That's nice. What did you get a ticket for being a chode? Or where you Peter peeking?
Hahaha
Cblw

Waverly, KS

#68 Jan 3, 2013
boogie wrote:
It's funny you can say things like this but not say why you feel that way or who you are.......
Sick of you

United States

#69 Mar 4, 2013
I am so sick of people who bitch and moan about the APD. If u hate them and think so little of them, then don't call for help when someone is breaking into your double wide.
pizzarat

Lake Ozark, MO

#70 Mar 6, 2013
Maybe, just maybe, the Arnold po-po are actual humans, and there are both winners and wieners among them. Perhaps it is in that aspect like every other job on the planet. Working retail, I met people who made me smile and others who made me lose faith in humanity. First responders see people at their worst or in desperate moments daily. You may not be buddy-buddy with every citizen you contact if every familiar face meant wondering, "Did I go to school with him, or did I arrest him?" Also, if you have a BUNCH of contact with da fuzz, maybe you are making some bad choices.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71 Mar 23, 2013
I moved to Arnold 2 years ago over here off londell and love it. I got pulled over because of these blue LED lights on my charger and he explained that I can't have them and I said ok sorry I had no idea and turned em off. He said he won't write me a ticket for them and just gave me a seatbelt ticket because like an idiot I didn't put it on after I left the gas station.. so I thought that was more than fair and he was very friendly.. so I have nothing bad to say about them. And chances are if they are bothering you, chances are you have done something for them to target you... Just my opinion..
Aaron

Arnold, MO

#72 Mar 23, 2013
This just sums it up it went from " protect and serve" to "generate revenue".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 17 min redeemer 522
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 hr g 2,832
Fox C6 Board of Education : Discussion 7 hr Addit 468
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr MORE DAWG STUPIDITY 97,027
Arnold website woes? 14 hr Doris Borgelt 67
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sat Obama Bitches 10,212
County Councilman Boyer Fri Doris Borgelt 69
•••
•••

Pacific Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pacific News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pacific