Red Cedar Inn to be converted into a ...

Red Cedar Inn to be converted into a business center

There are 2 comments on the Route 66 News story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Red Cedar Inn to be converted into a business center. In it, Route 66 News reports that:

Today, the Washington Missourian provided a bit more clarity about what's happening to the closed Red Cedar Inn restaurant along Route 66 in Pacific, Mo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Route 66 News.

Here Today

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 23, 2010
It's a shame, someone didn't reopen it as a Route 66 Diner type cafe. Red Cedar, was a fine restauarant, who had some of the best Fried Chicken, and you got whole plates of the items.It was a great place, to stop and have a beer, and great for beer-to-go-, when you couldn't buy beer anywhere on Sundays, except Bars that served food.
I hope they don't change the exterior !
BeeHoppy

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#2 Aug 23, 2010
I heard over the weekend that it was also going to have a used car lot. I hope that is just a rumor and isn't true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pacific Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super daddy 8 hr Im here 5
where is Lynn messer (Aug '14) Sep 12 Good momma 8
Need to suck Sep 7 Mike 1
Looking for decent home to rent,reasonable rent Jul '16 american 1
News Metro OKs long-range plan; voters to eye Prop A... (Feb '10) Jun '16 White Chick 29
iso Jun '16 oscardec1313 1
what m.c. clubs are out here? (Mar '16) Apr '16 yeah man 2

Pacific Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pacific Mortgages