Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

Judged:

Yeah so where are all these dark ass weirdos hanging out anyway?I'm new to the area, and Pacific seems boring as horse shit to me so far.

Dark weirdos HIT ME UP

Lets explore the dark arts..together.
Kozmosis

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Pacific is a mediocre town and the people here love it. I moved here from Chicago, thought it was a dump, but the people are naturally good hearted, friendly, and forever young. We drink, have bonfires and get into bar fights occasionally, But all in all, I think its a good lil town and for all those people who are on the outside lookin down on us. Pity you. we may look like we have nothing, but where you spend your money one your big fancy houses, we buy 4-wheelers for the whole family and play. So go shove your snooty noses back up your boss's @$$. Pacific is one of a kind!
Dmc

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

woman who wants best wrote:
education education education ...no one but a complete idiot would get involved in meth and other drugs--where do they get their money???Parents get involved in your schools==why do so few people attend school events--why is there not more high school kids going out for sports team---why are some of the students allowed to dress for high school the way they do..baggy pants ..short short shorts on girls and some of the girls tops have a bit to much cleavage...they need to be taught they will never get a job dressing the way they do....Dare program should be in high school too and students taught more respect for teachers....all I can say is anyone who gets involved with drugs is stupid..you know you will get caught...end up in jail then who will ever hire you..it is just so sad that people on drugs or makes them ,,Why do they make citizens lives in danger by making meth---Pacific is a nice little town get involved and get the drug people and trash out.
?Injunjones?
That is extremely racist and untrue. There is a dark side to Pacific. I am 22, I was raised here. I made it through without turning to drugs because I had excellent parents who made sure I stayed out of trouble. Honestly, most of the drugs problems for my generation are spawned by these kids parents smoking meth in the houses they grew up in. These "stupid people" that are addicted to drugs that are destroying their lives were told the behavior is okay.
Bushs Fault

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

lorie ponder wrote:
yea i hear ya, and this little town should not judge people who want to relocate , just because my man in prison there does not mean hes a bad person or a drug dealer lol its all good just rented me a 4 bed room house in picific, lets see how this town welcomes me and my family. fyi i am a college student going into law so judge me if you must lol the laughs on the judgers.
Section 8 i'm sure..Coal Hauler
Reason why

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

I think there is some confusion about this topic..The real reason Pacific has a "Dark" side is not because of the people in the town, No you see it's my huge penis that cast a shadow over the entire town, especially when the sun is bright.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pacific Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pacific People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pacific News, Events & Info