Fatal Accident Update

Full story: WEAR TV3 26
An update to a story we first reported last night. The Florida Highway Patrol says a Pace teenager was killed in a crash in Santa Rosa County around 5:30 yesterday evening. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Panama City Mom

United States

#1 Sep 11, 2006
I knew Kathryn, she was a joy to all that knew her. It is so tragic...my heart goes out to her parents and her brother who are wonderful, loving people. Most of all--it does make us stop and remember just how precious life is! Please take the opportunity, as I know so many of us have, to stop what you are doing, hug your children, make sure they know how much they are loved and remember Kathryn Renella. She was always a smiling face..so loved by many!
Mom of three

Lynn Haven, FL

#2 Sep 11, 2006
Please watch over your children and be open to thier emotions and actions- Life is so very short. This is a sad lesson for kids and parents alike. May God be with this family in thier mourning the loss of their loved one. Seat belts are the law that must be enforced- it does save lives-so very sad for this family- hindsight is 20/20- Go forward and pray that others learn from this tragic mishap.
Jasmine

Lynn Haven, FL

#3 Nov 11, 2006
I loved Kathryn so much. We've known eah other for a long time. I send many blessings to the parents. Kathryn would always light up the room wherever she'd go. She was just a happy girl. Kathryn loved everybody. I was more than heartbroken when I found out she'd passed. Kathryn was just a friend passing through and one day I pray we all will be joined back together. Love you baby girl.
Ashley Henson

Lincoln, CA

#4 Jan 5, 2007
i knew kathryn barely but what happened to her was very tragic it makes you stop and look at your children and relize how one little mistake could cost you your life or the life of another my heart goes out to the renella family

P.S buckle up !!!
Ashley Henson

Lincoln, CA

#5 Jan 5, 2007
Our beloved Kathryn > She lived a good life, with those that she knew. She gave wonderful hugs, just to name a few. She always seemed there, even when she was away. Her soul will always be here, throughout the lovely day. Even when we cry, she stares at us from above. Hoping that we will, bless everyone with the same love. We'd always hang in the mall, just walking aimlessly. All of her wonderful friends, just to see what we could see. She smiled at everyone, just as if they were gold. She laughed and joked all the time, about how we were all getting old. But we stand here all today, to give her one last goodbye. Hugging and crying with each other, we all look down with a sigh. She would have wanted the best, for all her friends and family. To be above the rest, to love and cherish her best memory. So just to say once more, how much she meant to me. Always and forever, is all that our love will be.
conserened aquantence

Milton, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2007
Panama City Mom wrote:
I knew Kathryn, she was a joy to all that knew her. It is so tragic...my heart goes out to her parents and her brother who are wonderful, loving people. Most of all--it does make us stop and remember just how precious life is! Please take the opportunity, as I know so many of us have, to stop what you are doing, hug your children, make sure they know how much they are loved and remember Kathryn Renella. She was always a smiling face..so loved by many!
i under stand where your coming from ,her smile always lit up the room when she enteredand she was always a fun loving person
hater hater

Milton, FL

#7 Jan 8, 2007
dont care who she was it was not my fault the truck flipped
Danielle Harter

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2007
kathrny was one of my bestfriends! we kmnow each other from her firts day at sims she aways had at smile on her face and was alway happy no matter what! i was always smile when i was whith her! to the parents of this great girl yall will always be in my heart i love yall
i miss you kathryn
ashley henson

Milton, FL

#9 Jan 8, 2007
even though i didnt know her all that well i still went to her candel light ceramoney it was very teagic what happened to her and even though i never knew her AS well as my bestestfreind ever did they where really close and the song what hurts the most was mainly for kathryn and danielle they was real close but just rember how prescious life really is <oh yea i love u danielle
always ashley !!!!!!!!!!
Danielle Harter

United States

#10 Jan 12, 2007
hater hater wrote:
dont care who she was it was not my fault the truck flipped
well you need to stop just because you dont know her dont mean the you need to talk crap about her!
because we all froms lose a part of us when she died
Texas

Panama City, FL

#11 Jan 12, 2007
Kathryn was like a sister to me and she is very loved and missed. Her parents do read this and bad comments leave her family even more discouraged.
hater hater

Milton, FL

#12 Jan 16, 2007
well danielle whoever u r u just shut it up cause ur a loser and i tracked u i'm comin fur u n ur litlle freind ashley henson to ha ha ha lol kiddinn bout that or AM I lolol oh ya and i dont need u tellin mebout how to react
Ashley henson

United States

#13 Jan 19, 2007
hater hater wrote:
well danielle whoever u r u just shut it up cause ur a loser and i tracked u i'm comin fur u n ur litlle freind ashley henson to ha ha ha lol kiddinn bout that or AM I lolol oh ya and i dont need u tellin mebout how to react
u big pile of dooo i hate u i love spongebob and he is comin fur u u sombitch
hater hater

United States

#14 Jan 19, 2007
danielle i see u n ashley im watchen u i see uu !!!!
danielle harter

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2007
hater hater wrote:
ur not comeing for us.
and you need to stop being a jerk about all this because we all lose a part of her and she died.
hater hater

United States

#16 Jan 19, 2007
u scared i lil bit >>>>>> here i come6134
Ashley Henson

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2007
i am gonna poo all over u lil 2 inch poky'
danielle harter

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2007
to hater hater

you not coming for me and you dont see me and if you do what im i wearing
Hater hater

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2007
keep typing lil piggy a grey shirt
ashley

Lincoln, CA

#20 Jan 20, 2007
shalalala

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Douchey Flight Suits 1 hr Just sayin 3
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) 12 hr dontcare 241
pit bull puppies to give away (May '09) 16 hr moneykid 74
Review: American Family Planning Sat 16_pregnant 1
Hillsborough schools: Student discipline is tre... Sat Sur 13 Beat 2
visiting Feb 27 hkkkb 1
Cantonment FL Feb 26 Facts 4
Pace Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web