supporter

Haslet, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Sheriff Kyle seen your big sign on 65 hey this morning looks awesome. Big ole sign cannot miss it
Taxpayer 2

Ozark, MO

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Easy Target for birds to crap on, hopefully it has his website on it too. what a joke of a sheriff
Pointing Fingers

Eldridge, MO

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Taxpayer 2 wrote:
Easy Target for birds to crap on, hopefully it has his website on it too. what a joke of a sheriff
Your grammar and inability to puncuate a sentence is a joke. When you have the intelligence to write correctly, I may have respect for what you say. Currently, you have not shown any reason to take your opinion seriously. Christian County is lucky we have educated voters who vote for Sheriff Kyle.
leo

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2012
Jaime flint is a more honest fit for the sheriff of christian county. He has more real time working for a sheriffs office then kyle and reynolds combined. His campaign is ran from his own hard earned money and time donated by his friends. Kyle might have 20 years as a police officer and it shows by his actions or lack of as a sheriff. In my opinion flint will make the best choice for sheriff, its time christian county got a young modern minded person in that position.
yup

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Kyle wants to sit back and enjoy the title and that's it. That is just one of the many reasons Christian County has such a high turn over the past four years. Not to mention using county vehicles to hang signs and hang out in Greene County. I will bet money he always has his cowboy hat on. It's a sheriff office not a rodeo.
Agree

United States

#6 Jun 29, 2012
I agree 100% with LEO. Flint is the best choice for Sheriff. Flint has all my family and friends support.
Funny

Kansas City, MO

#7 Jun 29, 2012
I don't know if Flint is the best choice. The research I have done has me scared to vote for him. He worked for Christian Count, left there to work at Springfield Police Department and never made it to FTO, left there and went to Springfield Public Schools and quite there. Now he is working for Stone county and why does he want to leave there, because the sheriff has a good chance to lose the election. Someone answer this for me, then I may vote for him
leo

United States

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Hey funny jaime left christian after several incidents of abuse of power by that admin. He left springfield because he was under the impression that he would be a lateral hire and when he found out he was not he left. It looks to me like your supporting someone else and trying to appear to be unbiased, but anyone with any sense can see that. The other two running have also worked in a number of diffrent places. Why not question why kyle left springfield after being so close to retirement. Thats "funny" to me
leo 1

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Everyone who running for sheriff had there up and downs. Kyle left Springfield so close to retirement because he prolly pissed in everyone cornflakes. I have much respect for Kyle though prior service is a big plus. Reynolds has is up and bit did stick with the state of Missouri for awhile which is a good thing. Flint do not know much about him bit I do plan on contacting him and asking him a few questions. It does not matter which departments these guys have worked for the main thing we all need to look at is who is going to be best for the sheriff dept for the next 4 years and maybe longer. I full know that politics can get nasty but talking crap on another man is B.S all the candidates should meet and talk and agree they run based on experience and there plans for the county. Not why someone left this place or whatever. May the best man win and the drama B.S stop.
leo

Fort Scott, KS

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Leo 1 i could not care less what people think the drama you call it is known to everyone else as politics i know all the guys running and will talk about anyone of them how i see fit. I know joey and jaime and in the past called joey a friend, but after seeing his true colors dont care much for what he is about or how he has ran or not ran the sheriffs office. Its my opinion that i have spoke about and last time i checked this is america and that what i will do. I have not spoke to jaime about this stuff and i know he would not not be involved in dirty tactics, but that will not stop people in the county from talking.
leo 1

United States

#11 Jun 29, 2012
@leo I know it won't stop people talking crap. Trust me I know what you mean about Kyle and not running the office worth a damn. I'm an ex employee of this poorly ran department. I enjoyed working for this county and hopefully will again one day but nothing bad intended not for this admin
leo

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Leo 1 i understand what you are sayin i just know jaime and trust him with my life. I have worked for him and with him. I dont think very many people will have bad things to say about him. Joey im not so sure about. If you know jaime or have questions about what he plans on doing email him and askFlint4sheriff@gmail.com
leo 1

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2012
At Leo I plan on emailing him and mr
Reynolds also. Just to get both there plans for sheriff. Me I personally like working in Christian county but this admin will kill a persons career. Hopefully one day I'll be back in Christian county
Agree

United States

#14 Jun 30, 2012
I don't know Reynolds. I just know he was liquor control. I can tell you Leo 1, I have worked with Flint. I am friends with Flint and go to church with him. I trust Flint and know he will be a Great sheriff.
yoyos

Ozark, MO

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Well I went to church and worked with Kyle, does that mean I need to trust him too. You people are crazy, get a life and get off topix supporting people.
agree

United States

#16 Jun 30, 2012
yoyos wrote:
Well I went to church and worked with Kyle, does that mean I need to trust him too. You people are crazy, get a life and get off topix supporting people.
. Well if you did that means you are a cop...so yea. Why are you on topix mostly a political news site where people post opinions and comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ding Ding the Yankers GONE (Apr '17) Jan 18 wow 14
who's cheating with my husband (Dec '11) Jan 15 BearOfBadnewsSpec... 68
Daren smikle (Jun '17) Jan 12 GivesNoFucks 2
William wheeler Jan 11 Nothing 6
Stolen s10 (nick deren) Jan 10 On the hunt 3
Will your mail box be illegal? (Jun '13) Jan 9 FedREG 4
Sparta Store (Apr '14) Jan 9 Hillbilly 5

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance