BACA Brad Bryant aka Stroker

Posted in the Ozark Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
watchout

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Jun 17, 2012
Beware of this scamming group and any of their members. Brad Bryant is the biggest scammer of them all. He uses the money meant for abused kids and takes European trips, rents harleys and trips to Florida all under the name of education! This is what is told to the IRS when in reality it is used for drunk and dope parties! He is a $20.00 internet preacher to scam the IRS out of taxes! But he himself does not pay his child support! You can check case net for these very facts! Him and this group known as BACA scam abused childrens money which is donated to them for the kids, and in reality it is a scam to make money for their pleasures! They hide behind tax codes 501(c)3 when all of them profit off of this non profit status. Contact your Attorney General on this!
business owner

Haslet, TX

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Ok do you have any proof to these accusations. Or did someone
From this group piss you off. The reason I'm asking is I gave money BACA through my business name and am curious to what factual information you have.
Facts

Reeds Spring, MO

#3 Jun 19, 2012
BACA is an international organization with chapters in most US states and several countries. Please do not blame the entire BACA organization for any abuse by one man. The organization does a lot of good for many children. If you have a problem with the local chapter or any proof of wrongdoing, you should contact BACA.
If more people did a little research and addressed problems directly, there would be a lot less of this name-calling junior high school behavior.
Truth Seeker

Branson, MO

#4 Jun 19, 2012
It appears that "watchout" is the same as "wakeup" as this person is foolishly posting lies, false statements about different members of a very fine organization, B.A.C.A. I would love to see this person say any of that to their face. "watchout" and / or "wakeup" must really suffer from mental illness and needs to seek help.
watchout

Plattsburg, MO

#5 Jun 20, 2012
I don't have any idea who "wakeup" is or where that even came from. For your info, I have said it to your face and you didn't do shit! I think at one time BACA might have been for the right reason, but the wrong people can ruin the whole thing.
Facts

Reeds Spring, MO

#6 Jun 21, 2012
watchout wrote:
I think at one time BACA might have been for the right reason, but the wrong people can ruin the whole thing.
If you had a legitimate concern to share with people, it has been lost in your overly emotional general degredation of an entire organization based on your perception of the behavior of a few members.
Gather facts and report to the superiors of these individuals. If that doesn't work, go to the next level at B.A.C.A. until you reach the level that will investigate and correct any problems. If you are not part of the solution, you are just whining.
Truth Seeker

Branson, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2012
watchout wrote:
I don't have any idea who "wakeup" is or where that even came from. For your info, I have said it to your face and you didn't do shit! I think at one time BACA might have been for the right reason, but the wrong people can ruin the whole thing.
You have NOT said anything to my face. If you have any facts present them to BACA's National / International Board.
think about it

United States

#8 Jun 21, 2012
They're vigilantes and act as intimidators to the perpetrator. Most feel its the laws job but hey who can be in two places at once.
Reason

Ozark, MO

#9 Jun 22, 2012
think about it wrote:
They're vigilantes and act as intimidators to the perpetrator. Most feel its the laws job but hey who can be in two places at once.
Abusive men ignore the law every single day. Police cannot watch a victim 24 hours a day and most victims cannot afford private security guards. These 'vigilantes' fill the gap so kids can feel safe. Generally, just their presence is enough to discourage any attempt to make contact with the victims. Most 'men' who abuse children will avoid a confrontation with a grown man. If the volunteers were being paid to provide security, would they still be vigilantes?
real biker

United States

#10 Jan 19, 2013
You are right, this stroker is a two faced, con piece of shit. I hear he is trying to be state prez. Again, not a good idea. He screwed up the st. Louis chapter and stopped there vote for board members so he could put his cronies in play but when the state board asked him about it he lied and said that he done something different. Baca in Missouri would be far better off without this punk.
the real deal

Garden City, MI

#11 Jan 19, 2013
I know for a fact that serval of the IEB have made serval trips over seas on BACA's dime. They hide and mislead the public that the money is for the kids. This is NOT TRUE! It is a FACT that the KCMO chapter just paid to send up to 15 people to Florida for what they call education. That is not ture.. This is just a big ass party & taking money that is to help kids. Is there a good BACA... YES! But as long as people like Stroker or Krazy Karl are in control it will be nothing but a scam!
real biker

Jackson, MO

#12 Jan 19, 2013
it is sad that the international board is too afraid to get rid of this trash called stroker. missouri would be better off, he makes baca's founder and everyone else in baca look bad.
Highlandville, MO

#13 Jan 19, 2013
Eventually these people who pretend to be something they are not will be found out.
The sad part is that the kids who were already victimized are being victimized again. There are probably a lot of people who are trying to help kids and inadvertently becoming accomplices to those whose intentions are less than honorable.
Rat Rod

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
If anybody has any verifiable proof of money not being used properly then show your cards. If you have no proof, then shut the **** up. I've been in this wonderful organization for a long time and have helped many kids. I personally have never took a dime for anything, but there are provisions for members to have money reimbursed and such. I'm not saying I agree with everything the higher ups do, but I don't act like a little ***** and post it on the Internet under a made up name. I will say that if there was verifiable proof that ANYBODY was stealing money from my beloved organization I would personally call them out on it. I don't give a **** who it is.
a real real deal

Grandview, MO

#15 Feb 6, 2013
the real deal wrote:
I know for a fact that serval of the IEB have made serval trips over seas on BACA's dime. They hide and mislead the public that the money is for the kids. This is NOT TRUE! It is a FACT that the KCMO chapter just paid to send up to 15 people to Florida for what they call education. That is not ture.. This is just a big ass party & taking money that is to help kids. Is there a good BACA... YES! But as long as people like Stroker or Krazy Karl are in control it will be nothing but a scam!
You my freind are an idiot ,, and unless you are in that chapter how do you know ,? 15 really ? name them ..and you must be a disgruntled ex-member , or got kicked out. HAHA
Ms Information

Grandview, MO

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Watchout needs to gain more information on how charities operate. Do you think that organizatons can carry their cause worldwide by a phone call? There are expenses needed to run any type of organizaton whether it's for profit or a non-profit. Child abuse is not only in America but worldwide. If you people across the globe wanting to help abuse children, then they need help getting started. This is why these people take trips overseas. It's to stop abuse of all children. But I guess that this should be paid for out of their own pockets. Most of them stayed with host families and had meals with those families. You need to get your facts straight. Also sending members to a conference is not abuse of the money. Other charities have these same type of learning environments for their members. It's a place to learn and share thoughts, procedures and ideas. Why are you against people learning how to help abused children? In any company, business or organization, you may have some asshole, but that does not mean the whole group is bad. Learn the facts. Quit being bitter and find something else better to do with you time then spreading your hate. If you have a problem with this Stroker guy, then take it up with th government, but leave BACA alone.
Mother of BACA child

Ozark, MO

#17 Feb 10, 2013
My child is one of the abused children that BACA has helped. She was abused by a family friend. Since her court case, BACA has been there for her and for us. As far as I am concerned, BACA is a group of angels. If there is "someone" who is not using the donations appropriately, then put a stop to him (if it is true). But please don't bash the whole group. I know that each area has it's own chapter so there are many, many, chapters just in Missouri alone. Either way, my child would not have done as well if it wasn't for them. She still can call on them, day or night, if she ever feels the need and they are there for her.
a silly little girl

New York, NY

#18 Feb 18, 2013
real biker wrote:
You are right, this stroker is a two faced, con piece of shit. I hear he is trying to be state prez. Again, not a good idea. He screwed up the st. Louis chapter and stopped there vote for board members so he could put his cronies in play but when the state board asked him about it he lied and said that he done something different. Baca in Missouri would be far better off without this punk.
It's nice to see that you're "real" enough to bring this to the mans attention. Things were obviously not going the way you had hoped within BACA, otherwise you wouldn't be on this website. HAHA...REAL BIKER. That's rather funny, sir. Stop talking crap on a man you most likely don't actually know.
a silly little girl

New York, NY

#19 Feb 18, 2013
watchout wrote:
Beware of this scamming group and any of their members. Brad Bryant is the biggest scammer of them all. He uses the money meant for abused kids and takes European trips, rents harleys and trips to Florida all under the name of education! This is what is told to the IRS when in reality it is used for drunk and dope parties! He is a $20.00 internet preacher to scam the IRS out of taxes! But he himself does not pay his child support! You can check case net for these very facts! Him and this group known as BACA scam abused childrens money which is donated to them for the kids, and in reality it is a scam to make money for their pleasures! They hide behind tax codes 501(c)3 when all of them profit off of this non profit status. Contact your Attorney General on this!
haha...he doesn't pay child support? That's because he is STILL MARRIED TO HIS CHILDREN'S MOTHER. You idiot.
BETTY

Cassville, MO

#20 Feb 22, 2013
BRAD (STROKER) Bryant, is someone I consider to be my best friend. I have leaned on him more times to count, and his response.. "YOU ARE MY BROTHER". He is a person who pays it forward, more ways than one!! He is a Brother to me, he is a very good husband, and a remarkable father!! The accusations that have been said about him are STUPID!! He means ALOT to me, And until you understand the Mission of BACA, and choose to attempt to scar it, your IGNORANT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat dog shop in Rogersville Jul 23 Deb 1
Ricky Lee Kessinger (Aug '12) Jul 19 Raceboy752000 10
Politics, Not Justice! Jul 10 NotACockFace 1
Frenchie out no bond Jul 9 Hate dope heads 6
Crosswood Apartments (Jan '13) Jul 9 honest review 5
Don and lacy Jun 30 fyibecareful 3
Irresponsible People (Mar '15) Jun 30 Meme 16

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance