name a local good cop

Posted in the Ozark Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LEO1

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Last names only let's give these guys a little support.
NUTS

Monett, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2012
IN SPARTA HA HA FUNNY
LEO1

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Nelson is one in Sparta. This is about the whole county there are some real good officers or deputies out there
sparta

Ozark, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
That's easy,Rick Crawshaw is a good one.
LEO1

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2012
@ Sparta most definatly anyone from county comes to
Mind
Curly

Nixa, MO

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Dave Southerd, Ozark !!!
LEO1

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Very good officer in ozark.

Since: Jul 12

Stockton, MO

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Sparta cops are a joke. Do a little background on there chief and you'll be surprised. Anyone but derek hill with Ozark is good. Nixa keep up the good work. Apparently clever likes to spend a lot of money. (Must worship kyle) billings and highlandville do a good job as well. A select few from the sheriff and I mean like 2 maybe 3.
LEO1

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2012
Why all the negative comments about Sparta. I'm curios is it because they do there job. County does have a select good few deputies. Deputy Lofton is one the best there in my opinion.
good cops

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Sparta cops sre great. They do a great job with very little and get complained about for busting crack heads. As for the chief...sure check him out and find nothing. I have known him a long time and he is a pretty good guy. I have had a few bad calls with county but never miss treated so really no complaints there. Not familiar with any other departments yet...hahahaha!
good cops

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Well I couldn't resist the urge. I checked on their chief (rick). Case net and boy was I suprised to find that he has been through a divorce involving kids. Oh that's right I already new that. Hahahahaha. Guess what else is shocking....he is remarried and his kids from the first one lives with him. Sorry yourmo01...no disrespect...but as I said I have known the guy for many years and well let's be honest...I am the law breaker not him hahahhahaha. Ok I don't anymore but you all are welcome to check him out to but if you ask him he will probly just tell you all rather then spending your time looking him up. Now for fun I will go look up the rest the cops. Oh and if yourmom01 will giver her name we can check her/him as well hahahahaha but you don't have to.
Kyleblows

United States

#12 Oct 5, 2012
It's John buck that officer buck to you
SuZ

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012

Caught a photo of these gentlemen today . Not bad... but its time to start watching the triglycerides guys. See I thought animal fat was the only concern also ... nope.

Boost the B12 to 1000 mg, add Mag.,along with CoQ10 300mgs a day.
Within a few months I should be hearinga thank you .*smile
SuZ

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Adding 50,000 iu of Vit D once a week dropped my blood pressure numbers under 120/70. Doc is right ...
SuZ

Springfield, MO

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Kyleblows wrote:
It's John buck that officer buck to you
Well, if you are an officer and the same poster out of Elmhurst thats being so abusive on these threads you better straighten up.

Since: Jul 12

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2012
SuZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you are an officer and the same poster out of Elmhurst thats being so abusive on these threads you better straighten up.
You better staighhten up for telling me what I need to watch. I bet you lick your own moms %*#!

So what happens if that person doesn't. You going to make more empty threats. You going to make some mean remarks on here. Its called freedom of speech dumb fuck. Im also sure its a joke since another dumb fuck wants to try to call me out on a "blog" its sad that people want to get on here and try to have people compliment them because they are wanting to run for senate one day. Thats right Snelson get a life.
LEO1

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2012
No I'm not the same one posting nasty stiuff under this username. I live in Highlandville. No elmhurst where ever that at. This thread was meant to recognize good officers in the area. You people just can't chill everything has to turn personal.
incog

Springfield, MO

#18 Oct 9, 2012
"yourmom01

2 Taney County deputies on leave after fatal confrontatio...

I took the job to help my community out and help clean up the drug problem. Last time I checked I don't have low self esteem. Its funny how you say it murder but you said if it was your son you would get revenge wow sounds like you have an anger problem and need help with it. I have an idea. If you think you can do a better job then go through an acemdey take an oath to protect put the badge on everyday and then talk bad about law enforcement. If you can't even do that I say keep hiding behind your coward words. Have a blessed day and may God bless your family :)"

- I dont find your behavior becoming of an officer and would like to file a complaint ... badge number please.
Suz

Springfield, MO

#19 Oct 9, 2012
NO "yourmom01" what youve posted doesnt fall under freedom of speech but rather online abuse.
ohmy

Ozark, MO

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Suz wrote:
NO "yourmom01" what youve posted doesnt fall under freedom of speech but rather online abuse.
And we all know SUZ should know all about verbal abuse on here. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an OB/GYN Dec 18 completely_unknown 8
exain to me... Dec 12 Parent 4
Meyer's $57 million evangelism empire (Sep '09) Dec 1 Texas 12
Melinda ferry rd. Nov 25 Carla 1
What's the best internet provider in Rogersville? Nov 23 Wifi 3
were would me and my husband go to find bi-wome... Nov 22 anonymous 3
Buff Lamb (Nov '09) Nov '14 Traveler 42
Ozark Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web