LEO 1

Haslet, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Well now all said and done congrats to Kyle looks like you are the best for our county. Good try dale it's unfortunate.
Wondering outsider

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Best for our county, I would not agree too, but we have to deal with Kyle for four more years and we do have to deal with that. Hopefully Kyle will this time stand true to his words and get his deputies out there and make them start working. I have been blessed with many things in this county since moving here in 1994, but with the direction it is going now, I think it's time to put up a for sale sign and start looking to move somewhere where their county is not always screaming they need more money every time it comes around.
LEO 1

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2012
I have to agree Kyle may not be best fit for the county. But on that note he did take the election so he does have support from the residents so he was elected best man for our county at this time.
Sigh

Nixa, MO

#4 Aug 15, 2012
They vote for him because people in this area don't like change. Speaking of lack of change, he's never told the truth or been a man of his word before, what makes anyone think he will be now? Best predictor of future behavior? Past behavior. I can't wait to move out of MO.
LEO 1

Haslet, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2012
@sigh so you stated he has never told the truth. Please enlighten us to what facts you have to support this. Every time that I have spoke with Kyle I believe that I've been told the truth.
Observer
#6 Aug 16, 2012
Sigh wrote:
They vote for him because people in this area don't like change. Speaking of lack of change, he's never told the truth or been a man of his word before, what makes anyone think he will be now? Best predictor of future behavior? Past behavior. I can't wait to move out of MO.
Don't wait. Sounds like we will be better off without you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather aust ozark mo science teacher warning... (Sep '17) 16 hr Reality 4
is bullying still a problem in Sparta school? (Apr '11) Apr 14 Anonymous 51
Anyone know Christy pendegraft Apr 6 Happy 1
Lawyer Anissa Bluebaum (Oct '11) Mar 26 Pissed off father 18
who's cheating with my husband (Dec '11) Jan '18 BearOfBadnewsSpec... 68
Unsolved Murders (Oct '16) Jan '18 ireland 4
Review: Best Friends Animal Hospital - Jack Ger... (Feb '09) Dec '17 Animal lover 98

Ozark Jobs

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages