Couple charged for pot-growing operat...

Couple charged for pot-growing operation at business in Ozark MO

There are 2 comments on the KYTV Springfield story from May 21, 2010, titled Couple charged for pot-growing operation at business in Ozark MO. In it, KYTV Springfield reports that:

Both people arrested after a raid on their home and business on Thursday were charged on Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTV Springfield.

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 21, 2010
Ive read the full article and think its absolutely rediculous to send people to PRISON for marijuana! Thats where rapists and murders belong, not people who grow a plant or 50...PLANTS! Its nothing that is chemically manufactured and is 100% natural. Thank goodness for the great state of California where any person no matter what size, shape, or color can legally have a card that will allow you to purchase pot from a dispensary...hell...you can even call and get it delivered...LEGALIZE!!!!!
oyeah

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 May 25, 2010
i often wonderd why hippies used to call marijuana shit.i guess its to feed you shit heads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherly Rust Invisible fence? May 27 Step up 2
Sheila Neal May 24 employer 2
Black bears in MO? May 23 WildBon 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) May 21 Holdenwreckibilly 3,833
POS Company !! (Feb '15) May 5 just here 8
keck May 5 just here 1
Third Street May 5 just here 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages