LEO 1

Euless, TX

#1 Jul 7, 2012
It is sad that there is a sign for Joey Kyle in Hwy 14 on the way to clever. That has a red circle with a line painted through it. It is a shame I'm not a Kyle supporter by far but come on people. Here some advice if your bad enough to do that go talk to Joey face. That is one the most coward things I've seen.

Joey Kyle if you read this don't know who did this seen it on my way from clever today. But on behalf of all the citizens of Christian county I want to apoligize.
yourmom01

Hollister, MO

#2 Jul 7, 2012
LEO 1 sounds like you ride the fence on a lot of issues. one minute you bash joey and now you are appologizing on behalf of ALL the citizens. Dude dont appologize on behalf of me. your not my voice. i have my own and i will tell kyle to his face that is funny stuff. shows how people have no respect for him.
LEO 1

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2012
I'm 100% against Kyle and his admin. but this should come back to morals. I don't respect Kyle one bit he is a joke of a sheriff
Amazed

Sparta, MO

#4 Jul 9, 2012
Sheriff is an interesting position. You have to be elected, but part of the job is to make criminals dislike you.
Graffiti is not funny stuff. Try living in a place where people feel entitled to paint on everything, including your fence, your house, your business. Christian County was a place where residents respected other people's property. In what reality is it okay for someone to deface a sign? What is to keep this person from defacing other property?
Maybe it is the fact that Joey has values and wants Christian County to remain a place for his grandchildren to grow up in that causes some of you without values to dislike him so much.
Mrstrish

Ozark, MO

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Amazed wrote:
Sheriff is an interesting position. You have to be elected, but part of the job is to make criminals dislike you.
Graffiti is not funny stuff. Try living in a place where people feel entitled to paint on everything, including your fence, your house, your business. Christian County was a place where residents respected other people's property. In what reality is it okay for someone to deface a sign? What is to keep this person from defacing other property?
Maybe it is the fact that Joey has values and wants Christian County to remain a place for his grandchildren to grow up in that causes some of you without values to dislike him so much.
Vandalism is never ok. Can you give us
Some examples how Joey has worked
Towards making Christian County a better
Place. What his dept does to stop crime before it happens?
reality

United States

#6 Jul 9, 2012
It is probably a former employee, Kyle has made plenty of enemies in the short time he has been in office. Not saying it is right, but it is life.
Observer

Ozark, MO

#7 Jul 10, 2012
reality wrote:
It is probably a former employee, Kyle has made plenty of enemies in the short time he has been in office. Not saying it is right, but it is life.
Any former employee of the Christian County Sheriff Department who would commit vandalism needed to be fired. Those who don't like Kyle may need to look at themselves a bit more closely.
reality

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Any former employee of the Christian County Sheriff Department who would commit vandalism needed to be fired. Those who don't like Kyle may need to look at themselves a bit more closely.
Agree with the first part of your statement. As for the second I will make it a little more clear. I know Kyle, I like him as a person, but as for the direction he has taken the department is very poorly choosen. He is aware of bad leadership below him but does nothing about it. I am 100 percent supporting Flint, because we need a diffrent kind of leadership that would be held accountable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime in Sparta 17 hr Friend 10
Need help Oct 23 Hmmm 1
who here is from piedmont mo Oct 22 weird 1
were would me and my husband go to find bi-wome... Oct 21 Dog Man 2
BACA Brad Bryant aka Stroker (Jun '12) Oct 20 Joe - Czechlands 42
2 arrests in Douglas County clear up thefts in ... (Aug '13) Oct 14 thats funny 15
Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) Oct 13 Lkeener 3,832
Ozark Dating
Find my Match

Ozark Jobs

Ozark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ozark News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ozark

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]