Ricky Lee Kessinger

Posted in the Ozark Forum

Searching for Info

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 26, 2012
Looking for credible info on this man. From Ozark/Crane/Branson/Highlandvi lle areas. Is he really dangerous or just a small time trouble-maker?

Since: Jul 12

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2012
Get on casenet. I do believe he is big into drugs if it is the same guy im thinking of.
Searching for Info

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 27, 2012
Already done that.
Classic 56

United States

#4 Aug 30, 2012
He like to tell people he is in or affiliated with the hell angels and is big, bad and tuff. But in all true reality he is a lieing, theif, snitch and druggie/dopehead and He will still you blind and use you in anyway at all possible. He is useless and worthless. Wont work or keep a job beside his small time dope dealings or selling other hard working folks stuff that he has stolen from them... he is a nobody that like to TRY to come across as he is somebody thats been there and done that when he hasnt done ANYTHING productive or useful to society. I know cause ive known him for more then 30+ years.... if you dont belive me just ask his dad or mom just how much he has stole from them and how worthless he is.. they still have to give him handouts and money because he wont get or keep a job or aleast a legal way of making money.... he has ruined his parents name in all the illegal things he has done and his lifestyle. But bad, tuff, or dangerous he is NOT.
LMAO

El Dorado, AR

#5 Aug 31, 2012
Classic 56 wrote:
He like to tell people he is in or affiliated with the hell angels and is big, bad and tuff. But in all true reality he is a lieing, theif, snitch and druggie/dopehead and He will still you blind and use you in anyway at all possible. He is useless and worthless. Wont work or keep a job beside his small time dope dealings or selling other hard working folks stuff that he has stolen from them... he is a nobody that like to TRY to come across as he is somebody thats been there and done that when he hasnt done ANYTHING productive or useful to society. I know cause ive known him for more then 30+ years.... if you dont belive me just ask his dad or mom just how much he has stole from them and how worthless he is.. they still have to give him handouts and money because he wont get or keep a job or aleast a legal way of making money.... he has ruined his parents name in all the illegal things he has done and his lifestyle. But bad, tuff, or dangerous he is NOT.
Sounds like he's a Lawyer.
Searching for Info

Ozark, MO

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Classic 56--You're correct for the most part, with exception to his parents. Hand-outs from his mother, yes. His father is evil like him though--dad NEVER had a good name to begin with. He ruined Rick from the beginning. Thanks for the info though.
Superior

Boise, ID

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Yeah, he is pretty much a piece of shit. He goes around the country sowing his seed, and then doesn't want to support any of them. He tries to find others to support him. He won't work anymore than he has to. He is a thief, and a liar. He thinks he is above the law. He is a yellow bellied coward, he will talk all big and bad, and then when confronted he will tuck his tail between his legs, and run screaming like a LITTLE girl. If you need to find him, he spends most of his time in a jail or prison in Missouri. If you meet him, get away, he is a parasite and will attach himself to you and drain you. How do you spell looser? Ricky Lee Kessinger. He is the epidemy of LOOSER.
Rugged49

Nixa, MO

#8 Feb 1, 2014
Rick Kessinger father was not evil nor did ruin Rick, Rick done this on hid own. Roger always tried to help his Son,but Rick did not want to listen.Roger was always helping others so you tell me why he would not want to help his own Son. I have heard him say he would him him in a minute if Rick would listen. So I guess you do not know Roger Kessinger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime in Sparta 19 hr Not sure 13
Larry Luna, a bad judge Wed Details 6
Justice??? or electrocution?? Wed Goober 18
Ozark to put Arctic Tracks on a select few busses Wed Ozark insider 1
Seriouslyscools? Wed Goober 2
POS Company !! Tue ugh 4
Mercy Hosp Sux! Mar 2 Mariah13 1
Ozark Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ozark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:35PM
Should NFL Teams Consider Steep Price of Justin Houston Trade?
NBC Sports 2:56 AM
Kendall Langford has Jets, Saints visits after Lions trip
Bleacher Report10:29 PM
How Should St. Louis Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 8:29 AM
Chiefs will cut Dwayne Bowe if they cannot trade him
Bleacher Report 8:32 AM
Report: Chiefs Expected to Part Ways with Dwayne Bowe