Since: Oct 12

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Being a product of a mixed relationship, yes my mom is white and the several candidates for my daddy is black, could my white half join the KKK? If yes, which half?
Frank White

Fordland, MO

#7 Oct 22, 2012
And you have the freedom to think and believe that, just as we do have the same freedom to think and believe what we think is right and wrong. So we agree to disagree on certain subjects. We are the Invisible Empire, just remember that the next time someone takes your trash from the curb, serves you at a restaurant, takes your blood pressure at the Dr.s office or even puts out a fire in town, we are in todays society and we may even already live in your neighborhood right down the street. The TRUE Klan doesnt do things for self gain, and you may have already been in contact with a member that helped you in some way. You just didnt know it.

Frank L. White
Sussie

United States

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Frank White wrote:
And you have the freedom to think and believe that, just as we do have the same freedom to think and believe what we think is right and wrong. So we agree to disagree on certain subjects. We are the Invisible Empire, just remember that the next time someone takes your trash from the curb, serves you at a restaurant, takes your blood pressure at the Dr.s office or even puts out a fire in town, we are in todays society and we may even already live in your neighborhood right down the street. The TRUE Klan doesnt do things for self gain, and you may have already been in contact with a member that helped you in some way. You just didnt know it.
Frank L. White
Yes, that's part of what makes our country so great - the freedom to be diverse thinkers & the rights of ALL people. I'm sure there are many Klan members out there, especially in the Ozarks, but I'm proud that the push of their propaganda usually doesn't apply to intelligent, loving people. There have been many radical groups, groups who think in non-Christian, closed-minded ways. Unfortunately, or fortunately, they are protected by our Bill of Rights. Good luck, and hope the subject is closed.

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Come on Frank, you going to answer my question? I am serious, I want to join the Klan. Well half of me wants to... Would you let the white part of me join? Grow a pair and respond!
Frank White

Fordland, MO

#10 Oct 24, 2012
The UNSK is open to Caucasian,Christian men and women only. Sorry, but you may want to seek another group. However, the first era Klan did have blacks that were supportive of the Ku Klux Klan, under the ranks of Grand Wizard Nathan Bedford Forrest. They understood what the people of the south, both black and white, were going through under the occupation of the Union Army during those years.

History books will not tell the true story of how many blacks did have positive support roles in the Klan. The Klan helped both black and white orphans and widows and did build churches for both blacks and whites. But that isnt what we read in the history books. There was more good things accomplished by the Klan, but the media wants to distort truths, and sensationalize the stories. Yes there was incidents that happened in negitive acts but many were committed by ''klansmen'' that were bannished from the Order and acted on their own.

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Perhaps it is fear. Maybe the Klan doesn’t want Blacks because of what happened in the distant past. We both know how history repeats…
Yes, I would say that fear IS the reason you and your ilk refuse to allow we non-caucasian men to join the Klan. You talked about how the history books left out the fact Klan once embraced Black members. I concur with you on that fact. I have direct ancestors on BOTH sides of my family who were members of the Klan. On the “pure” caucasian side, my great x-4 grandfather was a leader of the Klan in northern Alabama. According to family legend, he ordered that 2 Black Men, perhaps more be lynched because they took unfair liberties with 2 of his daughters. The liberties were taken while he was off fighting for slavery and continued after the cessation of hostilities. Some even darker rumors from a diary long destroyed or at least well hidden for several generations, which say his wife, in an attempt to remain faithful justified her own use of umm shall we say, slave labor. After all, the Negro hands, the Darkies, were “sub-human” and not really a violation of her vows. Tracing the family history using Ancestory.com and physically going to the County where they lived, checking birth records, and post war census data, I am prone to say that the family legend and even the darkest of rumors were spot-on.
Yep you are afraid if you let one of us non-caucasian Men into the Klan, more will follow. Soon your precious Klan would be overrun with them darkies, your property values would fall and worse yet, your women wouldn’t be safe. Speaking too the first 2 points, no comment. As for the last point, you would be right on with that fear. We wouldn’t be raping or molesting them. No they would be coming to us willingly. So yes, for your own metal wellbeing, you best keep us darkies out of the Klan.
Frank White

Fordland, MO

#12 Oct 25, 2012
So in todays society you see the delima. I see you have done some intelligent fact finding before casting vulgarities, Thank you.

Frank L. White
Imperial Klexter
UNSKKKK

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2012
By the way, what the hell is a Klexter? I asked several of my friends. The best guess, submitted by a language professor at MU; a Klexter is a Klucker that's been castrated. He therefore deduced that it stands to reason that an Imperial Klexter is a castrated Klucker adorned with lots and lots of pretty feathers.
yourmomma01

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2012
so why do you all have shaved heads and always having your fist in the air. are you just angry with yourself or just mad that your little buddy isnt budded yet. in my opinion your uncle didnt touch you enough and your cell mate didnt love you good enough.

if you have to recurit people from topix that means your numbers are down and people dont want to be associated with your sorry rear.

so go back to your impread run down shacks and play with your "brothers".
White Knight

Highlandville, MO

#15 Oct 27, 2012
I am a proud white man. I was very, very interested in joining the KKK. I went so far as to attend one if their meetings. I got there and was surprised to see how gay it was. Seriously a bunch of dudes having butt sex, glory holes in several rooms followed by a giant bukkake on head guy at the end of the night. He ate at least 20 loads that night.
Anna Davidson

Rogersville, MO

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Is there women in your group? If so I am interested as I am SICK of the crap that goes on these days.

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2012
Hey Anna, if they don't have a place for you, I have a place for you.
LOLThesePeople

Manteca, CA

#21 Nov 14, 2012
So, there is a good reason for white guilt? What about the Jewish people taking the Palestinian land? What about the ILLEGAL immigrants taking the LEGAL immigrants jobs? Come on, you act as if white's are the only ones who have done something wrong in the history of the world.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#22 Nov 18, 2012
White Knight wrote:
I am a proud white man. I was very, very interested in joining the KKK. I went so far as to attend one if their meetings. I got there and was surprised to see how gay it was. Seriously a bunch of dudes having butt sex, glory holes in several rooms followed by a giant bukkake on head guy at the end of the night. He ate at least 20 loads that night.
I am not surprised that the KKK is gay. I know someone who claims to be KKK and he has had sex with men. Don't know if they were klansmaen , but I think they were skinheads. A few years back one of the higher up bigiwgs of the KKK came out of the closet. He said he was gay. makes you wonder eh?
truth seeker

Scottsdale, AZ

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Well guess what? Your mayor is in the Klan! Way to go OZARK! Hints on his fb page.
Sam

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Feb 20, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know ANYONE who would want to be a part of such an ignorant group or even be associated with it. What a joke...disgusting really...complaining about other 'groups' of people you despise and then creating your own little cult against them ... yeah, that's smart...what are there five brain cells between your little group?
I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes most of the time, You get these little whining wiggers that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the black panthers and other black and mexican groups is just fine with you, Right?
That's the way it goes most of the time, You get these little whining wiggers that rag on the Knights Party but will say nothing about the Violent mexican and negro groups.
Im Mr T and i pity the fool that wants to wear a sheet!!!!!!!!!
mouse

United States

#31 Nov 3, 2014
Is there a group if klan associates called the southside boys from southern georgia and also a group called the true knights if the kkk? I thought that like most groups, kkk members didnt go around bragging of their membership.
mouse

United States

#32 Nov 3, 2014
I did read a book called " hooded americanism",it belonged to someone who said they were a member of the kkk. Even if I do not believe in what s group stands gor, I do like to educate myself to get an understanding. Also to be able to hold my own in conversation on a group or other subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherly Rust Invisible fence? May 27 Step up 2
Sheila Neal May 24 employer 2
Black bears in MO? May 23 WildBon 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) May 21 Holdenwreckibilly 3,833
POS Company !! (Feb '15) May 5 just here 8
keck May 5 just here 1
Third Street May 5 just here 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages