Top 10 reasons why Nixa Pigs should n...

Top 10 reasons why Nixa Pigs should not have badges and/or guns

Posted in the Ozark Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Beat Me Off

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2010
1. They got picked on in grade school and they are still getting even.
2. They are short and mad about it
3. They are stupid and mad about it.
4. They couldn't get a real job if their lives depended on it and they are mad about it.
5. They couldn't pass an admittance exam for Springfield College and they are mad about it.
6. They think protect and serve means beat the crap out of anyone they pull over.
7. They think a "date" means pull over a high school girl and sexually harass her.
8. They only thing they got on their IQ tests was slobber.
9. They think "speeding" is anyone driving faster than they can think. This means anyone who is not a Nixa police officer.
10. Shoot first, ask questions later is a motto for a way of life.
Beat Me Off

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2010
These are the Top Ten reasons to fire everyone on the Nixa Police Farce.
A _Eatmepigs

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Yep, they are idiots w/legal guns.........and stupid too. Did you hear about the one who got drunk in Kansas and shot his gun off over the state line......we got some real winners here!!!! Good job, christian county.
Dina

Nixa, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2010
They haven't been the same since they lost Darin Parker
WhatAJackass

Clyde, TX

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Beat Me Off wrote:
1. They got picked on in grade school and they are still getting even.
2. They are short and mad about it
3. They are stupid and mad about it.
4. They couldn't get a real job if their lives depended on it and they are mad about it.
5. They couldn't pass an admittance exam for Springfield College and they are mad about it.
6. They think protect and serve means beat the crap out of anyone they pull over.
7. They think a "date" means pull over a high school girl and sexually harass her.
8. They only thing they got on their IQ tests was slobber.
9. They think "speeding" is anyone driving faster than they can think. This means anyone who is not a Nixa police officer.
10. Shoot first, ask questions later is a motto for a way of life.
Shouldn't #5 be: The couldn't pass an ADMISSION exam...?
Andrea912

Ozark, MO

#6 Oct 18, 2010
They could not pass potty training classes.
Beat Me Off

United States

#7 Oct 19, 2010
You got that right sister!
walk in others shoes

Jackson, MO

#8 Mar 5, 2011
I thought your town's Topix was a decent column to read then.....I see there are people that bash, wherever they are. In todays times, we are lucky to have ANYONE that wants to be a police officer, or choose a career in a similar field. Jobs such as these are, for the most, thankless jobs that their day puts them in a constant negative atomosphere. They work with the most negetive of people, under the most negative circumstances. They are not going to be called to the happy household where they open the door and someone says 'thank you' for coming, I appreciate it, here's a fresh baked pie for the crew.
robert

Nixa, MO

#9 Aug 22, 2011
I was arrested last night in Nixa at Coyotes for 'obscenities in public', following my nose was busted by a police officer, I was talked to the ground for no apparent reason. I was not allowed a phone call (held for 13 hours), my friend was with me.. He was searched twice then put into the police car. Then the cop gives my friend a ticket for possession of over 35 grams of marijuana which he apparently 'ditched' in the back of the police car. Really? He was searched twice and nothing was found, but somehow he was able to hide a huge bag of pot and 'ditch' it in the police car while handcuffed. Bullshit.
[email protected]
Anonymous

Toledo, OH

#10 Aug 23, 2011
I've had a couple of run-ins with Nixa cops myself when I first moved to town. If I were to put a finger on why, it's because they were profiling my car. It's nice, slightly customized and has tinted windows.

Got pulled over late one night for supposedly "failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign." Now, let me add that I am a 30-something year old truck driver with a Class A CDL. I have been driving professionally for over 7 years, so I do know a thing or two about traffic laws. It was a T-intersection and I was making a left turn (northbound) to head toward CC. No one was within 3 blocks either direction, including the cop who was northbound but quite a ways away from me at that point. I signaled and made my left turn, only to see him speed up and close in on me.

He pulled me over in a gas station parking lot at the edge of town and came up to my window. I could tell immediately that he thought he had pulled over some punk kid and was surprised by the revelation they it wasn't. He told me what I had supposedly done wrong, and I immediately challenged him on it. I stated that I drive for a living, am aware of traffic laws, and disagree that I did completely stop. That made him mad. He barked, "you saying I don't know what I saw?!" I said, "you saying I don't know what I DID?!"

He then asked me to step out of the car and proceeded to pay me down. I was in flip flops, basketball shorts with no pockets, and a t-shirt, so I don't know what he was expecting. Just then another officer pulled in and got out. This Gestapo, Aryan-race looking, buzz-cutted, 22 year old kid gets out of the cruiser and walked over. By now, I'm telling the first cop exactly what I think happened and how I am not happy about the harassment from the Nixa cops over them profiling my car. I made sure to do all this in front of his dash-mounted camera.

The first officer then asks to search my car. I should have refused, but I was in a hurry to get to my truck and didn't want to deal with any more foolishness. So I said, "knock yourself out, chief. Holla back when you don't find anything." At this point I could tell he was just mad and wanted to prolong this in hops of pinning something to me. The Gestapo cop (the kid...well, both of them were kids, actually. Neither one over 25.) then ordered me to go stand in front of the first cruiser and he stood there, arms crossed, staring me down. He had this scowl on his face the entire time. I kept jawing about how ridiculous this was and how they were grasping at straws, making sure it was all on camera.

Needless to say, nothing was found. Let me go without a ticket. Also let them know before I left to let the chief know that if I get pulled over again because of something like this again, we'll be in court on a harassment suit. Can say I haven't been pulled over since. But then again, even though this is a free country and it shouldn't be an issue ever, I know better than to be out late in Nixa anymore.
Word

Ozark, MO

#11 Oct 1, 2011
Why don't you quit with the racial profiling bullshit and be respectful to a cop for a change. Maybe they'll let you go without all the hassle next time.

Learn that not everyone is a racist just because they are doing their job. God forbid someone pull you over because they thought they saw you do something wrong. Use common sense and don't be so hostile towards them and I'm sure they won't give you a second thought.

Since: Oct 11

Nixa, MO

#12 Oct 3, 2011
Everyone is just mad because they have real jobs that they do take seriously. When you do something wrong you get your ass handed to you from Nixa PD and it makes you mad. Top ten reasons your a MORON.
10. you piss off the cops
9. you get drunk then think your right
8. you ARE a punk kid
7. you piss off the cops
6. you think you know the laws better than the cops
5. your high on baths salt and run over mail boxes
4. you piss off the cops
3. you try to hide your pot in a police car
2. you drive a flashy car and roll thru stop signs
1. you PISS OFF the cops and dont expect repercussions. DUMB ASSES
Dhb65714113

Branson, MO

#13 Feb 5, 2012
you guys are pothetic idiots.... they are just doing a job just like the rest of us... i dont see yall starpping up and going out there not knowing if you are going to get shot today.... and btw the dumbass who commented about they guy who got drunk and shot his gun in KY read up dick he was defending himself against a crazy lady trying to run him over... i live in NIXA and i am Proud of the Cops there... come look me up if you want me to explain in person u pussies

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 4, 2012
Do u want what u just got rid of? Don't worry about that. Just vote for the other guy!
Mrstrish

Willow Springs, MO

#15 Aug 4, 2012
While I disagree with the author, the whole "It's their job" justification isn't working well. This isn't China, we are not forced by the gov't into akin. They made that choice.
haha

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2012
What a joke. Top one reason you should not have acces to the Internet.

1. Your an idiot

When you can get a hair in your ass and go to nixa p.d and tell them these reasons to there face then maybe people will take you serious. Just remember that when you need them they will come even if you are a dumbass.
Sigh

Nixa, MO

#17 Aug 15, 2012
LMAO, before you make fun of someone, haha, it would be great if you'd educate yourself.

1. Your/You're

You're an idiot. It's a contraction of the words you and are. You're welcome.

Their/they're/there

Tell them these reasons to there face should be their. There is directional. Their is in reference to a group of people.

As with everything, there are people that abuse their power, even in the police department. Nixa PD does need an overhaul. They might come if I need them, but can they help? Not so much. There are so many unsolved crimes here, it is ridiculous.Not to mention all of the people, especially middle aged mothers, dealing drugs to high school kids and Nixa PD turns a blind eye.
haha

Haslet, TX

#18 Aug 16, 2012
Hey bud if you have proof to any of your accusations. You can contact either state patrol, christian county sheriffs department. That is if there is any truth to what you speak.

I also hope my grammar was better for you this time
Mrstrish

Branson, MO

#19 Aug 16, 2012
haha wrote:
Hey bud if you have proof to any of your accusations. You can contact either state patrol, christian county sheriffs department. That is if there is any truth to what you speak.
I also hope my grammar was better for you this time
Christian county sheriffs dept? No, FBI or state if, and really, it's a big if the allegations are true.
Lover

Ozark, MO

#20 Sep 5, 2012
For the Anti-Nixa Cops people... I read the word pissed in a post, ticket for marijuana, and all that "won't be pulled over again" had to say -- You will be the one pissing when someone breaks into your place and holds a gun to your head in a robbery, you won't care if the officer that saves your child's life is short or tall, and you'll be the first to file a bogus injury suit when a "speeding" car hits you...but your $500,000 whiplash case will be successful due to the evidence & reports and documentation done by an Officer. If you have one bad experience fine, but you can't label them all dude! P.S. It's not against the law to move!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CI Micki?? Apr 19 Mariah013 3
Ding Ding the Yankers GONE Apr 14 Fed Up 3
What's Sparta's new Mayor up to??? (Apr '13) Apr 4 YankersYourLeg 497
City of Sparta aduit (Sep '16) Apr 4 WhoCaresNotI 30
cheating husband Mar 31 angry man 1
High School Hanky Panky (Apr '15) Mar 29 Spr 5
Sparta water rates (Sep '10) Mar 28 New Leadership A ... 139

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance