Rape Accuser Arrested For Allegedly F...

Rape Accuser Arrested For Allegedly Filing False Police Report

There are 6 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Rape Accuser Arrested For Allegedly Filing False Police Report. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

An Ozark woman who police say cried wolf is behind bars for filing a false report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

CONCERNED CITIZEN

San Angelo, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2010
The PERSON THAT MY SISTER WAS TALKING TO WAS ME,ANGELA'S SISTER.AND I HAD ASK HER WHAT WAS GOING ON.EARLIER THAT DAY MY SISTER HAD GOTTEN A CALL FROM THE SCHOOL SAYING THAT PAPERS HAD BEEN SERVED FOR MY NEPHEW TO BE REALEASED INTO THE CUSTODY OF HIS FATHER,JEFFREY BLACKBURN whitch had used this case to do so.(THIS HAD DEVESTATED MY SISTER. IT WAS THAT VERY SAME AFTERNOON THAT SHE WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS FELONY CHARGE.HMMMM!!MY SIS HAD BEEN DRILLED BY PD FOR TWO OR THREE DAYS PRIOR TO HER DROPPING CHARGES..WHENEVER SOMETHIN THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE LIKE WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO MY SIS THERE ARE SEVERAL MIXED EMOTIONS,SHE FELT LIKE IT WAS HER FAULT(IT WASNT)My sis is only guilty of being at the wrong place!!And i honestly believe that god will help us thru this.i dont know how some people sleep at night.
The Truth

Van Buren, AR

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Can someone decipher Concerned Citizen's gibberish for me?
Hmmm

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Jan 21, 2010
I think she is saying that her sister didn't lie? Something about she got a call from the school saying that her child would be turned over to the father since she filed a false police report and was being arrested, and that the father used this "lie" or false reporting to get custody of his child...?
Someone who cares

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2010
Yes, Alma that is what i'm saying!!I'm going to leave it at that for now.
Destanie Marie Yarbrough

El Paso, AR

#5 Mar 23, 2010
even those of us that love her will say that it is good for her to be behind bars.
Very Sorry To My Mom

El Paso, AR

#6 Mar 23, 2010
i am her daughter and i dont know what had happened but i have decided to be a better daugther to my mother if it wasnt for me leaveing her she would have been ther with me and not at a party. it was my fault. im 14 but because of me my mom is not in prison for 9 months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 deny counts tied to starving horses Jun '16 gail bennett 2
Parks Plantation History (Feb '11) May '16 Helen Gilbreth 6
ozark (Nov '13) May '16 yeah 5
Shanon and Cathy (Sep '15) Mar '16 Mindmyown 2
looking for a guy named.... (Jun '14) Mar '16 In search of 2
News Ten-Year-Old Tasered in Arkansas (Nov '09) Jan '16 jwmccbae 296
Who knows Joshua Stone, whats he like, good guy? (Dec '15) Dec '15 on broadway 1

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages