Who do you support for State Senate in Arkansas (District 6) in 2010?

Posted in the Ozark Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
informed voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For State Representative John Paul Wells

Judged:

Wells is the only qualified canidate and he has done a great job as our state representative.
More informed voter

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

Bruce Holland! Great guy!! Very smart!!
Bat Girl

Russellville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For State Representative John Paul Wells

Best man for the job.
Voter needs info

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Leaning to Holland but need to know more about these "personal" issues. If these prove false then its an example of dirty politics. If true it will certainly swing my vote the other way.
More informed voter

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

Not sure what personal issues your speaking of! I know he is there for any charity work for people that are ill or a church. He is there for his community!
taxpayer2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Bruce Holland morally corrupt!!!
TLQ

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Voted For Bruce Holland

Judged:

Met him, like him, He's republican, what else matters
More informed voter

Cave Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Holland is not orally corrupt! Is this the way John Paul will attempt to win by his supporters lying?
taxpayer2

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

More informed voter wrote:
Holland is not orally corrupt! Is this the way John Paul will attempt to win by his supporters lying?
Wrong.
Not hear say. I know for certain. And without a shadow of a doubt!!!!
He is definitely what I stated he is.
Glamgow Chum

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Bruce Holland

Wells is a tax and spend Obama Liberal
Jill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

I have known him since we were kids and your a liar!
serendippity baby

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Not hear say. I know for certain. And without a shadow of a doubt!!!!
He is definitely what I stated he is.
Wells' entire campaign is based on Holland's jilted ex wife spreading lies about everything from alimony to womanizing. Desperate measures to overcome a horrible voting record. Hollands former father in law threatened to beat me up at the Sebastian County fair in Greenwood because I wouldnt support Wells. Not the way to win, People see right through the hate.
taxpayer2

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

serendippity baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Wells' entire campaign is based on Holland's jilted ex wife spreading lies about everything from alimony to womanizing. Desperate measures to overcome a horrible voting record. Hollands former father in law threatened to beat me up at the Sebastian County fair in Greenwood because I wouldnt support Wells. Not the way to win, People see right through the hate.
Wrong.
I have stayed quiet because friends of mine were the victem of Hollands ungodliness.

This has nothing to do with his ex-wife or Wells. It has everything to do with his behavior and an innocent family that Holland broke up. And that is as far as I can go without hurting friends. Holland doesn't have decency,and he has no business being a state senator. Even if he gets elected he will be in trouble because of his ungodliness and wont be in office very long. Wait and see. Be not deceived God is not mocked for what soever a man soweth that shall he also Reap.

And that's All I have to say about that, So cast your vote,and don't whine once you find out that I have told the truth.
serendippity baby

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
I have stayed quiet because friends of mine were the victem of Hollands ungodliness.
This has nothing to do with his ex-wife or Wells. It has everything to do with his behavior and an innocent family that Holland broke up. And that is as far as I can go without hurting friends. Holland doesn't have decency,and he has no business being a state senator. Even if he gets elected he will be in trouble because of his ungodliness and wont be in office very long. Wait and see. Be not deceived God is not mocked for what soever a man soweth that shall he also Reap.
And that's All I have to say about that, So cast your vote,and don't whine once you find out that I have told the truth.
I have already cast my vote for Holland. And Just because you say Im wrong does not make it so. Curiously you did not address the threat I spoke of, I guess that doesnt matter in all your Godliness talk.
newby

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Bruce Holland

wells voted for the seatbelt law and backed lincon and pryor
gwd

Clarksville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Jill wrote:
I have known him since we were kids and your a liar!
you are welcome to call someone a liar all you want i suspose, however, facts are facts. mr. wells himself cast the votes in little rock, mr. wells himself accepted the donations he recorded on his contribution sheets.
taxpayer2

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

serendippity baby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already cast my vote for Holland. And Just because you say Im wrong does not make it so. Curiously you did not address the threat I spoke of, I guess that doesnt matter in all your Godliness talk.
I apologize for not addressing the threat you speak of. I don't know this man that your talking about. But it is wrong to threaten with violence. My concern is with Mr Holland being fit to hold office. I don't believe he is fit to hold the office. If what I spoke of was in the past and he repented for it,I would have no problem. But this is current,real time behavior. That's not going to cut it for me,sorry. If it's wrong,then it's wrong.
There is no defense for what he has done,only Repentance.
taxpayer2

Ozark, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

newby wrote:
wells voted for the seatbelt law and backed lincon and pryor
The only reason I am saying anything about your comment is because I have drilled into my children s head to wear a seat belt!!

You will be one of those folks that are scraped off of the pavement with a stick and a spoon. Because you don't wear your seat belt.

Have a nice day,and wear your seat belt.
Holland Supporter

Dover, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

taxpayer2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize for not addressing the threat you speak of. I don't know this man that your talking about. But it is wrong to threaten with violence. My concern is with Mr Holland being fit to hold office. I don't believe he is fit to hold the office. If what I spoke of was in the past and he repented for it,I would have no problem. But this is current,real time behavior. That's not going to cut it for me,sorry. If it's wrong,then it's wrong.
There is no defense for what he has done,only Repentance.
I have also known Holland since high school. Bruce would give the shirt off of his back to anyone. I do not know Wells but I do know Bruce. I will tell you he is one of the most decent men I have ever known. I will not spread lies about Wells to get Holland voted in, and if you were really a Christian, you would not say what you do about Bruce. God says "do not judge" and I believe you are.
taxpayer2

Dover, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Holland Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have also known Holland since high school. Bruce would give the shirt off of his back to anyone. I do not know Wells but I do know Bruce. I will tell you he is one of the most decent men I have ever known. I will not spread lies about Wells to get Holland voted in, and if you were really a Christian, you would not say what you do about Bruce. God says "do not judge" and I believe you are.
Don't shoot the messenger. I'm sure the sides of Mr Holland that you have seen are what you say they are. However He is the one that messed up. I know what he did, he knows what he did. You can't get beyond that until it's dealt with. He hasn't dealt with it, so it will continue to be brought up!! It's not something that you go around telling about yourself. And like I said I could have made life miserable for Holland a long time ago but I didn't. I feel convected to give some warning to people. Holland is not what he says he is. I could say a lot more and be extremely negative and crude but that's not what I'm after. He needs to fess up to the truth,Now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ozark Discussions

Search the Ozark Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr cookie monster 9,712
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Yes 27,899
fire now in mulberry Apr 2 karen 1
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Ross 916
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mar 31 OlPapaw 3,794
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Mar 31 loyal 249
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Mar 30 Cat74 823
•••
•••
•••
Ozark Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Ozark Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Ozark People Search