Where is everyone?

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 7, 2011
Where is all of the people in Ozark on Topix. I have been to other town's sites with about the sane population, and their comment thread is full of activity. Maybe it just hasn't caught on here yet, but for all of the citizens always saying that there is nothing to do here, I just figured Topix would somewhat occupy them like it has for the other towns.
excitizen

Wichita, KS

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Because the hillbillies that live here are too poor and stupid to own or operate a computer.
sad

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2012
get real
shelly beck

Okemos, MI

#4 Aug 13, 2012
they are not to poor or stupid, they just dont care about anything but there own.they dont say thank you or anyting when you shop there stores.it seems like they are cocerned about being married at !^ and having children and some only think about what they can steal. there are more bad than good but the good are good

“what the %&#@”

Since: Sep 12

among the cypress

#5 Oct 14, 2012
started with topix after surgery to combat boredom and helps with my bipolar.and various other mental issues.creative writing if you want to call it. Met new people and reconected with old friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police name victim, arrest 3 in Ozark shooting Aug 15 Bill 1
News 2 deny counts tied to starving horses Aug 7 Smarter n u 3
Parks Plantation History (Feb '11) May '16 Helen Gilbreth 6
ozark (Nov '13) May '16 yeah 5
Shanon and Cathy (Sep '15) Mar '16 Mindmyown 2
looking for a guy named.... (Jun '14) Mar '16 In search of 2
News Ten-Year-Old Tasered in Arkansas (Nov '09) Jan '16 jwmccbae 296

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance