Local Preacher Busted in Gay Sting at...
Arkansas

Monticello, AR

#64 Sep 24, 2009
How do you get a police report about something like this? I wasn't able to find it online either. Is it true or just rumors?
womdering

Washington, DC

#65 Oct 7, 2009
I heard that this preacher was caught in a prostitution sting operation earlier this year. Has anyone heard anything about this?
justme

Murfreesboro, TN

#66 Nov 21, 2009
you have to go to Fort Smith to get a copy. And yes, from the copy that I have,he was caught in a sting operation involving a prostitute. It was November 2008.
wondering

Jasper, AR

#67 Dec 6, 2009
They have a copy at the courthouse in Fort Smith. How do you get it? I am not wanting to slander anyone but I would like to see this and know for a fact that it happened.
wowjustwow

Muskogee, OK

#68 Mar 3, 2010
Awesome fraggit preachers telling other ppl not to be fraggits lol and ppl ask why i dont belive in (god)
Because there is too much pain and suffering in the world for there to really be somebody up there that cares about us.
If you belive in god then your only fooling yourself and missing out on life.
hdh

Lumberton, MS

#69 Mar 31, 2010
dhj
once believed

Lumberton, MS

#70 Mar 31, 2010
This is sad ...This does not sound true ....This does not sound like the Ron Townly i kno !!!! This has to be a set up !!!I have FAITH in Penticostal Preachers!!!
curious

Little Rock, AR

#71 Apr 12, 2010
ay Alston
curious

Little Rock, AR

#72 Apr 12, 2010
what happened to Jay Alston
justme

Hendersonville, TN

#73 Jul 22, 2010
I thought, "this can't be" as well, but I got the police report...I don't have faith in pentecostal preachers (or anyone for that matter)cause they are just people and people will fail us.(We all sin and fall short of the glory of God.) My faith is in God. I know that he has hurt A LOT of people, though. Anyway, If you want a copy of the police report you just go to the courthouse and get one.
w memphis girl

Marked Tree, AR

#74 Jul 26, 2010
THIS IS SO SICK! THE BIBLE SAYS IOF THE BLIND LEAD THE BLIND THEY ALL FALL AND STUMBULE.I WOULD WOULD NOT WANT MY MALE FAMILY MEMBERS AROUND THIS IS SICK PERVERT,GOD HELP HIM COME JUDGEMENT DAY.
WE ARE REALLY NONE BETTER BECAUSE WE ARE TRASHING
HIM EVEN WITH OUT KNOWING HIM.I KNOW THAT I'M NOT WITH OUT SIN,SO I'LL CAST NO STONE!
knownhim mywhole life

Loganville, GA

#75 Sep 2, 2010
havent talked to bro townley in years, cant really believe all this talk. i live far away so why dont one of you who have the documents give an email address to squash the bickering. [email protected]
Evangelist bard

New Providence, PA

#76 Jan 8, 2011
is this the Pastor Ron townley of jonesboro Ga.
who also pastored truth tabernacle on flint
river road. in jonesboro ga please someone send
a reply.
Evangelist bard

New Providence, PA

#77 Jan 8, 2011
the Word of God said all manner of sin is forgiving
except the blaspheming of the the Holyghost
read your bibles you so call preachers,
some of you so called christians would choke
on a nat, and swollow a camel.cast the beam out
of your own eye so you can see more clearly
to cast the mote out of your brothers eye.the Word of God also said if My people which are called by my Name (JESUS) would humble themselfs and seek my face
(pressents) and turn from there WICKED.... ways then
will I here from Heaven and Forgive there Sins and Heal there Land s odont judge this pastor ron townley

until you seek the face of God and let God shine that light on your life and show you you........
HonestInTexas

Magnolia, TX

#78 Jan 26, 2011
I have known Rev. Townley my whole life, and I was searching for his church and found this. Am I shocked? Yes...about the absolute insanity of some of the comments made here. I admit that I looked at every article that people posted links to, and I see nothing concerning anything other than the gun and "loitering"...I don't worry about wether or not it is true or it isn't. I simply worry about MY soul and MY life! That's ALL that I can control, and it seems that others really need to focus on that as well

As for someone not being arrested without reason, WAKE UP! It's been happening for thousands of years...it's nothing new!

I for one will believe that Rev. Townley is innocent, and pray for him...and when we ALL stand in judgement, may God have mercy on all of us who have sinned. And trust me, every single thing we have done is recorded...so then, as always, the truth will win out and no one will have anything to hide behind.

May God reach out his hand of mercy to us all...in Jesus name!

In His care,
J. P.
mike allens

Quarryville, PA

#79 May 19, 2012
is this the same pastor RonTownley who pastor
in jonesboro ga at truth tabernacle on flint river road. please some one email me back asap and if he has a pic send it.
thanks.
mike allens

Quarryville, PA

#80 May 19, 2012
hello there is alot of stink about a pastor Ron
Townley i would like to know is this the same pastor that pastored in jonesboro Ga on Flint river road. my email is [email protected] if yo have a pic of him or can get it

thanks

Mr. Mike Allens
yuck

United States

#81 Jun 8, 2012
Thought I saw him screw a duck.

United States

#82 Jul 1, 2012
yuck wrote:
Thought I saw him screw a duck.
slurp swallow
Donan

United States

#83 Jul 8, 2012
What was. Is as god chose for it to be. Our churches have been hit by Lighting.

I know it as Lighting. Jesus, saw it comming. But all of us. Everone. Breached their commitmnt to GOD. Not only has our Churches been induced. That Current has struck the Sole of every single Person in America ! Be Afarid ! For "He is with Us."

Every strech. Created in the minds of his People, ralleys his Power and Authority.

Jesus. saw it comming ! He said, "I beheld Satan as Lightin." (I belive he did.) Jesus said, "He was Falling. From a cloud. Like LIGHTING ! To Earth...

After "IT" re-established. "IT"s" willover 'Authority here. On Earth." "It" is with us now. Just as the words in Persain. Mean "He is with us." He is closer then you might belive ?

When Jesus. Saw "IT" falling.(Luke 10:18 is clear)

He saw SATAN ! and Jesus said, "BARAK BAMA"...

Jesus sent a message from the past.(I KNOW THAT IS TRUE...) Has your faith been turned to worship Satan ? Has those around you been influnced in such a mannor, which goes against the very wordk of GD of the heavens and the Earth and all things ? Has it ?

Do you belive God of all thngs has sent Barac Obama ?

Belive it. It is true. He is here. An "HE" is not "GOD" of all things. He is Satan !!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hustle Charley Nov 29 Mandi 1
News Dispatcher Fired, Officer Placed On Leave After... Oct '16 americanwolf 2
Ronald Rheuark Oct '16 Corrections 1
Mandy Diaz Oct '16 BFF 1
News Police name victim, arrest 3 in Ozark shooting Aug '16 Bill 1
Parks Plantation History (Feb '11) May '16 Helen Gilbreth 6
ozark (Nov '13) May '16 yeah 5

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance