Rape Accuser Arrested For Allegedly Filing False Police Report

Full story: 5News KFSM
An Ozark woman who police say cried wolf is behind bars for filing a false report. Full Story
Grady

Augusta, GA

#1 Oct 28, 2009
It is about time that a faker was busted.
geoffrey

Springdale, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2009
i think they should hold her and set her bond at the same amount the ones she accused was set at.
Anon

Memphis, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2009
They should sentence her to the same amount of jail time that the accused in the case would have received.
dontuknow

Ozark, AR

#4 Oct 29, 2009
did channel 5 investigate this rape 2 months ago? when this young lady was going through a very bad crisis-alcohol-drugs. was she talked into or scared into changing her mind. I know of 3 diferent cases in the last 6 months where these women changed their mind or was talked into or threatened by the same kind of people and was senanced to probatation and fined,find out the truth before you let people get by with this kind of cruel conduct this woman will be scared the rest of her life
Denise Bennett

United States

#5 Nov 11, 2009
My sister is innocent,And has been done wrong all the way around!!What they have done to her is very wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Oct 3 do on a boot 219
Dear Friend Sep 27 platinumdaze 1
Looking for Archie Wallace formerly a member of... (Apr '11) Aug '14 TR Materene 3
Math nerds are taking over Wall Street Jul '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Walmart Express Stores?? Jul '14 Citizen 1
Rivertowne BBQ SOLD!!!! Jul '14 Citizen 1
looking for a guy named.... Jun '14 IN SEARCH 1
Ozark Dating
Find my Match

Ozark Jobs

Ozark People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ozark News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ozark

Personal Finance