Grocery Outlet wait a minute

Grocery Outlet wait a minute

Posted in the Ozark Forum

Produce Cat

Ozark, AL

#1 Mar 22, 2011
Hey wait a minute, I have already apologized and said I was sorry. and I haven't said anything else bad about anybody else since. I am not James Matthews. and I do not know who that person is. I am one of Grocery Outlet's customers that happens to shop up there from time to time. I just know certain ones who work there. and that's just by striking up a conversation with them. I work out at Fort Rucker doing maintanence work. You're accusing somebody that I don't even know. and he is not to blame. Have a good day.
Anonymous

Troy, AL

#2 Mar 22, 2011
WHOEVER U R PRODUCE CAT I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT U. IF U LOOK BACK AT THE POST THAT WAS PUT UP A FEW HOURS AGO. U WILL SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!WHOEVER IT IS LIKE I SAID BE4 THESES GAMES NEED 2 STOP BECAUSE SOME1 IS FIXING 2 BE IN SOME AWFULLY BAD TROUBLE,AND I REALLY DON'T WANT IT 2 COME 2 THAT!I GOT BUSINESS 2 HANDLE IN THE MORNING ABOUT THIS AND THAT I AM GOING 2 DO,BECAUSE JAMES HAS TRIED 2 BE NOTHING BUT A FRIEND 2 EVERY1!ALL THAT I HAVE 2 SAY IS WHOEVER IS DOING THIS IS GOING 2 BE IN SOME REAL LEGAL TROUBLE WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT,AND THAT IS NOT A THREAT IT IS A PROMISE!
Anonymous

Troy, AL

#3 Mar 22, 2011
DUH!U SAID THAT U R NOT JAMES MATTHEWS I KNOW THAT U R NOT JAMES MATTHEWS THAT IS MY HUSBAND,AND CHILDISH GAMES LIKE THIS HE DOES NOT HAVE TIME 2 PLAY!LIKE I SAID WHOEVER IT IS NEEDS 2 STOP PLAYING THESE CHILDISH GAMES!I MEAN REALLY THIS IS TEARING APART FRIENDS&FAMILIES AND IT IS REALLY STUPID!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 candidates running for mayor of Ozark Aug 18 Andy Gilland 1
New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06) Aug 15 lvg 25
Billy Joe Young (May '11) Aug 11 Travis Tipton 33
News Employee of Alabama nursing home attempted to s... Aug 11 John Farish 2
opd (Jun '08) Jul '16 Hillary 6
ozark municipal corruption (Jul '12) Jul '16 Hillary 8
News Ozark man pleads guilty to child abuse (Nov '08) Jul '16 Hillary 12

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance