Rachael Ray Makes Sure the Prom Goes on After Tornado Destroys School : GlobalGiants.com

May 2, 2007 Read more: Global Giants

The Daytime TV Host Along With Actress and Musician Mandy Moore Help Create a Night to Remember for Enterprise High School Seniors. via Global Giants

Read more
AMBER MCELROY

Brea, CA

#1 May 4, 2007
HELLO MY NAME IS AMBER MCELROY. I WAS LIVING IN DAVIE FLORIDA ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND HURRICANE FRANCIS HIT.MY BROTHER AND SISTER WERE IN SCHOOL AT THAT TIME..WE DIDNT GET THE WARNING UNTIL 30 MINUTES LATER WHEN IT WAS ALREADY 10 MINUTES AWAY FROM WHERE WE WERE. THANK GOD THAT THE SCHOOL GOT A WARNING BEFORE THE TOWN DID AND MY BROTHER AND SISTER WERE SAFE WITH ME AND MY MOTHER AT THE SHELTER. THE TRAILER PARK THAT WE WERE LIVING IN WAS DESTROYED. I HAD LOST ALL MY DAUGHTERS BELONGINGS AND ALOT OF MINE. WE HAD TO START ALL OVER AND HAD TO RE-BYE EVERYTHING...BUT THERE WAS STUFF THAT COULD NEVER BE REPLACED..... I ALSO WANT TO SEND OUT MY CONDOLENCES TO THE PARENTS THAT HAD LOST THERE CHILDREN IN THIS TRAGETY.I HAD A COUPLE OF FRIENDS PASS AWAY FROM THE 2005 HURRICANE. IT LASTED 1 WEEK. I WAS ONLY LIVING THERE FOR ABOUT A MONTH AND A HALF WHEN IT HIT.IM VERY SORRY TO HEAR OF WHAT HAPPEND.I SEND MY PRAYERS AND MY LOVE TO THE PARENTS AND STUDENTS OF ENTERPRISE ALABAMA.
AMBER MCELROY
24 YEARS OLD
RIDGECREST CALIFORNIA
if only uknew

Ridgecrest, CA

#2 May 23, 2013
ur gay if only your gay ass lies were actually the truth too bad your child abusing ass dont know what telling the truth is get a life broad one that requires not lying to everyone around you and quit abusing your kids you sick person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enterprise Alabama Buy, Sell, Trade (Jun '12) Apr 16 Tahoe 28
Why is there no growth in Ozark? (Jul '10) Mar '15 Michelle 13
opd (Jun '08) Mar '15 Michelle 3
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Feb '15 nobody 11
News Mayor of Webb resigns after arrest in prostitut... Feb '15 Prostit 1
relationships Jan '15 sonny man 1
Jons for felon (Jun '13) Jan '15 Misty 4

Flood Warning for Dale County was issued at April 20 at 7:17PM CDT

More from around the web

Ozark People Search