Carroll Football Coach

Posted in the Ozark Forum

Tadpole

Enterprise, AL

#1 Apr 18, 2010
What do you think of paying a football coach $83,000.00 when we are losing teachers and teacher supplies due to proration. How do we expect people to vote for a tax increase for a new school when money is being thrown away in this manner?
Paul Alvarez

Orlando, FL

#2 Jul 27, 2010
It's a waste of money! When Carroll High has never had any Championship teams.I don't think any teams in the wiregrass area are worth anything. High school football in Florida breeds champion students and athletes. Ozark, Enterprise, Dothan or any of the southeast alabama towns nurture student athletes. There is too much politics and racism going on there.
Mo Frusha

Madison, AL

#3 Oct 6, 2010
Carroll has the worst football team in the area, bar none. I don't understand why they cannot find a decent coach for what they are paying. And yes, it is too much money since most teachers only make about half that, if that. The football coach should have to produce a winning team before he gets that kind of money. Year after year, the football team struggles to win any game. The team seems to grow smaller every year and there is simply no talent. However, Ozark doesn't exactly entice people to move to the city so it naturally follows that good footballers just aren't going to materialize out of thin air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelly the scammer (Aug '14) Feb 12 nobody 11
Mayor of Webb resigns after arrest in prostitut... Feb 2 Prostit 1
relationships Jan '15 sonny man 1
Jons for felon (Jun '13) Jan '15 Misty 4
Skiptracer Jan '15 Spader 4
Richard Hood Jan '15 Streetrunner 6
Mayor of south Alabama town of Webb arrested in... Dec '14 BilieJoe 4

Flood Warning for Dale County was issued at March 05 at 1:40PM CST

Ozark Dating
Find my Match