grocery outlet
Revelations36360

Ozark, AL

#2 Mar 22, 2011
Actually James we wouldnt be having this discussion if you would mind your own damn business and keep other peoples names, business, and the rumors you came up with to your damn self! These people have done nothing to you and have had no affect on your life what-so-ever! What right is it of yours to call these very same people your friends and co-workers just to turn around and say the things about them that you have said on this website. Half of what you have said is nothing but lies produce kat, i mean james, i mean love36360... and yes you are right when u said karma is a bitch... sad thing about it is you have yet to understand exactly what that means...trust me when i say IM going to sit back and watch it unfold!
Anonymous

Troy, AL

#3 Mar 22, 2011
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;THIS IS TAMMY BRANTLEY MATTHEWS WHOEVER IS POSTING STUFF UP TRYING 2 TAKE THE HEAT OFF OF UR SELVES,IT IS NOT GOING 2 WORK!I AM A REAL WOMAN ABOUT MINE AND I AM PUTTING MY NAME UP ON THIS POST,SO WANT U BE A MAN R WOMAN AND PUT YOURS UP!LET'S GET 2 THE MATTER AT HAND THOUGH,WHOEVER IS PUTTING UP STUFF THAT U DO NOT KNOW ABOUT GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!U WERE SO RITE ABOUT 1 THING KARMA IS A B**** AND WHEN U DIG 1 WHOLE BOO BOO BE SURE 2 DIG 2!I AM SO GLAD THAT U DECIDED 2 PUT THIS UP BECAUSE SLANDER SOME1'S NAME IS NOT A JOKE!THIS HAS BEEN PRINTED OUT SO DON'T TRY 2 ERASE IT,BECAUSE IT WILL BE AT OUR LAWYERS OFFICE IN THE MORNING FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!BE CAREFUL WHAT U POST UP ABOUT SOME1,BECAUSE IT WILL COME BACK AND BITE U IN THE A** WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT,WE MAY NOT BE RICH NO WAY NEAR IT ,BUT WE DO KEEP A PERSONAL LAWYER ON HAND JUST IN CASE!NOW WE R GOING 2 SEE WHO IS GOING 2 HAVE THE LAST LAUGH,BECAUSE WE HAVE GOD AND THE TRUTH ON OUR SIDE WHO DO U HAVE!!!!!!!!!!OH AND DON'T TRY 2 APOLOGIZE IT WON'T WORK!!!!!!HOLLA AT CHA SCARY CAT!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 candidates running for mayor of Ozark Aug 18 Andy Gilland 1
New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06) Aug 15 lvg 25
Billy Joe Young (May '11) Aug 11 Travis Tipton 33
News Employee of Alabama nursing home attempted to s... Aug 11 John Farish 2
opd (Jun '08) Jul '16 Hillary 6
ozark municipal corruption (Jul '12) Jul '16 Hillary 8
News Ozark man pleads guilty to child abuse (Nov '08) Jul '16 Hillary 12

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance