Review: Jon Blalock Hair

Review: Jon Blalock Hair

Posted in the Ozark Forum

Nina Smith

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Jon Blalock has the best salon around. He does a wonderful job on my hair. I will only let Jon do my highlight's and cut's. He is the best!
Val

El Centro, CA

#2 Nov 23, 2011
Jon is amazing!!! I have very difficult hair, so its hard to find someone who knows what they are doing. I wouldn't trust anyone else. Thanks Jon!!!
steven

Yuma, AZ

#3 Dec 20, 2011
absolutely awesome experience...kids were entertained gf was absolutely pleased... loved it
Angeline

Daleville, AL

#4 Oct 1, 2013
I was extremely disappointed with Jon's services. He is the most unprofessional hair stylist I have ever come across. He is vulgar and has no respect for married women. He asked me if I have seen Magic Mike. I responded by saying no. He asked me if it was because my husband wouldn't me. He tried flirting with me but quickly stopped when he saw I wasn't responding. He compared me to a dog on the porch that is quiet but ends up biting. He went and ate between hair cuts and had me and other clients blow dry our own hair (for that he should charge less). He kept spraying other clients who weren't being worked on with the water to flirt and smacked them on the leg with his comb and proceeded to comb the client's hair with the same comb (inappropriate and unsanitary). He is really really creepy not to mention I was there for 6 hours. If he didn't have time for me, he should've told me he was booked. I am disgusted, he is over-priced, and he doesn't cut hair that well. I would rather attempt cutting it myself. Oh he also wanted a picture of me and it has not been posted to his site...kind of strange...I am NEVER going back and I would never recommend him to anyone. Any woman who respects herself will feel uncomfortable the whole time. I questioned if he decided to do hair as a profession because he loves it or because he wants to pick up women. He is old. If he wants to pick up women maybe he should go to the senior citizen's home.
Kim Johnson Slep

Oxford, FL

#5 May 23, 2016
I find that very appalled the ugliness that was written regarding my 35 year friend

When I was a young lady in my 20s he used to do my hair for nothing

And I didn't have to pay any favors either. He had a girl friend!!!

He did it because he cared and I wasn't in a good space

He wanted me to look and feel good about myself

That's the way Jon feels to everyone.

He wants to make them feel special in their own special way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
relationships (Jan '15) Apr '17 WikiLeaks Local 4
Shirley Johnston Mar '17 Smedley Forkwart 1
News Ozark man sentenced to 20 years for child abuse (Dec '08) Mar '17 lisadaviz 14
Homosexuals in Alabama (Jan '10) Jan '17 Asa 45
New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06) Dec '16 Gamer 32
News Ozark moves forward with city cleanup plans (Nov '16) Nov '16 MOANBO 1
Unsolved Crime (Oct '16) Nov '16 MOANBO 3

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages