Two facing kidnapping charges in reso...

Two facing kidnapping charges in resolved Ala. Amber Alert case

There are 1 comment on the Walton Sun story from Jun 8, 2011, titled Two facing kidnapping charges in resolved Ala. Amber Alert case. In it, Walton Sun reports that:

Melissa Lynn Mione McGee, 36, of Daleville, Ala. and Westly Robert Rogers, 24, of Ozark, Ala., are both facing kidnapping and robbery charges for their roles, according to a press release from the Dale County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Walton Sun.

hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2011
The victims where my ex husband his new girlfriend and her kids he is all the time looking for a free handout its no surprise he cant take care of her kids he has 4 kids of his own and doesn't take care of them he hasnt seen any of his kids in over a year all i can say is grow up and get a job on ur own you don't pay child support so there isn't any reason why you shouldnt be able to support those innocent babies im glad they were found safe and sound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
relationships (Jan '15) Apr '17 WikiLeaks Local 4
Shirley Johnston Mar '17 Smedley Forkwart 1
News Ozark man sentenced to 20 years for child abuse (Dec '08) Mar '17 lisadaviz 14
Homosexuals in Alabama (Jan '10) Jan '17 Asa 45
New Orleans Mayor Sorry for WTC Remark (Aug '06) Dec '16 Gamer 32
Fort Rucker Dec '16 Joe 2
News Ozark moves forward with city cleanup plans (Nov '16) Nov '16 MOANBO 1

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages