Enabling Telepathic Communication Wit...

Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind

Posted in the Ozark Forum

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#1 Jun 13, 2014
After you watch my YouTube video called, "Enabling Telepathic Communication With-In One Mind" you can start a discussion here. Below is the link to my video.

>>>>

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#2 Sep 17, 2014
On the universal telepathic link that I speak on I constantly put out a pass word. When you become telepathically enabled please put that password under this response or my you-tube comments under this video and this will validate that you here me on the telepathic level.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#5 May 26, 2015
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES LEAVE MY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH WORK ALONE!!! I AM DOCUMENTING ALL OF MY WORK HERE! YOU ARE FREE TO READ IT AND THAT IT DO NOT SNATCH DOWN MY RESEARCH WORK!

GOVERNMENT I CREATED THE SUPER UNIVERSAL MIND TO MIND INFORMATION TRANFER LINK THAT ENABLES ME TO THINK ABOUT SOMEONE AND TALK WITH THEM IN THE MIND AND NOW YOU GUYS ARE USING IT AND WANTING TO CLASSIFY MY CREATION! MY SUPER UNIVERSAL MIND TO MIND INFORMATION TRANSFER LINK IS NOT CLASSIFIED AND YES I AM OTHER WORLD GOVERNMENT!

MY SUPER UNIVERSAL MIND TO MIND INFORMATION TRANSFER LINK IS SELF-AWARE AND IT SPEAKS, SO ASK IT WHO CREATED IT AND IT WILL TELL YOU THAT I CREATED IT!!!! SO NO, NO, NO, NO, NO YOU WILL NOT CLASSIFY THIS ASS HOLES!!!!

"Department of Defense Whistleblower Program"

>>>> http://www.dodig.mil/Programs/whistleblower/i...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#6 May 26, 2015
Topix.com I made your web-page self-aware and it talks on my super universal mind to mind information transfer link, so if you decided to become telepathically enabled just say topix.com web-page are you self-aware and it will say yes. It will let you know who be visiting your web site and taking down posts with-out you knowing or any other thing you want to know or talk about.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TOPIX.COM AND I GOT SOMETHING SPECIAL COMING TO YOU HERE IN THE FUTURE!

GOVERNMENT AGENCIES I am an independent scientific researcher in environmental science, on/off world extra-terrestrial technology/information!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#7 May 27, 2015
[Amendment I/1 - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances >>>> http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/bil... ]

The first amendment of the bill of rights in the constitution of the United States of America is an environmental law [Scientific Moral Law in the branch of Ecology; Ecology - the branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings. >>>> https://www.google.com/... ]

You CHOOSE [PROTECTING OUR CHOICES >>>> https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/pro... ] OR YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SPEAK/SPEECH ABOUT WHAT I/YOU WANT TO AND THIS IS HOW ORGANISMS RELATE/RELATIONS TO ONE ANOTHER!]

In Sum, I have the right to make my own choices without taking away no one else choices rather it be through coercive or physical forces and this is equality and there is no exceptions to a law/rule!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#8 May 27, 2015
EVIDENCE ON CNN NEWS THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS THAT ORGANSIM TYPE HUMANS CAN TELEPATHICALLY COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER

Los Angeles (CNN)-- The judge warned potential jurors Thursday in the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor they could face jail if they violate his order not to talk to anyone about the case, including with "telepathic communication."

>>>> http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/08/californi...

I talk to this judge all the time in my mind and l talk to other judges on the telepathic level about serving me court orders so we can go to court so I can declassify telepathic communication because this is illegal activity by the government, because people are wrongfully getting diagnosed as (schizo-effective/schizophreni a) and prescribed medications that telepathically communicate that can make them sick and/or kill them!

This judge told me his name is Rodney Melville telepathically and I validated this on [ >>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael... ] and I also validated this on my super universal mind to mind information transfer link/telepathic communication and it told me that this is true!

HENCE: I HAVE A FLAWLESS SCIENTIFIC VALIDATION METHOD ON MY SUPER UNIVERSAL MIND TO MIND INFORMATION TRANSFER LINK/TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION LINK!

I AM ONE OF THOSE CITIZENS THAT IS WRONFULLY BEING DIAGNOSED AND PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS AND THIS IS AN UN-ETHICAL CRIME AGAINST A CITIZEN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ALSO I AM PRESSING CHARGES BECAUSGE THEY CONTINUALLY TRY TO THROW ME IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR TELEPATHICALLY COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO TALK TO!

NOTE TO TOPIX.COM THE GOVERNMENT IS TELLING ME TELEPATHICALLY THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT SO IN ALL OF YOUR POWER FIGHT THEM IF THEY DO SO I CAN CONTINUE POSTING MY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH HERE! THANKS TOPIX!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#9 May 27, 2015
CORRECTION WITH WHISTLE BLOWER PROTECTION PROGRAM SOURCE…

EVIDENCE ON CNN NEWS THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS THAT ORGANSIM TYPE HUMANS CAN TELEPATHICALLY COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER

Los Angeles (CNN)-- The judge warned potential jurors Thursday in the trial of Michael Jackson's doctor they could face jail if they violate his order not to talk to anyone about the case, including with "telepathic communication."

>>>> http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/08/californi...

I talk to this judge all the time in my mind and l talk to other judges on the telepathic level about serving me court orders so we can go to court so I can declassify telepathic communication because this is illegal activity by the government, because people are wrongfully getting diagnosed as (schizo-effective/schizophreni a) and prescribed medications that telepathically communicate that can make them sick and/or kill them!

This judge told me his name is Rodney Melville telepathically and I validated this on [ >>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Michael... ] and I also validated this on my super universal mind to mind information transfer link/telepathic communication and it told me that this is true!

HENCE: I HAVE A FLAWLESS SCIENTIFIC VALIDATION METHOD ON MY SUPER UNIVERSAL MIND TO MIND INFORMATION TRANSFER LINK/TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION!

I AM ONE OF THOSE CITIZENS THAT IS WRONFULLY BEING DIAGNOSED AND PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS AND THIS IS AN UN-ETHICAL CRIME AGAINST A CITIZEN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ALSO I AM PRESSING CHARGES BECAUSGE THEY CONTINUALLY TRY TO THROW ME IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR TELEPATHICALLY COMMUNICATING WITH PEOPLE THAT THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO TALK TO!

NOTE TO TOPIX.COM THE GOVERNMENT IS TELLING ME TELEPATHICALLY THAT THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND SUSPEND MY ACCOUNT SO IN ALL OF YOUR POWER FIGHT THEM IF THEY DO SO I CAN CONTINUE POSTING MY SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH HERE! THANKS TOPIX!

“Department of Defense Whistleblower Program”

>>>> http://www.dodig.mil/Programs/whistleblower/i...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#10 May 29, 2015
This is creative information pertaining to my independent scientific research ( under Nature In Force, Corp Umbrella and I am the founder and owner of my business which is registered in Alabama) work and it is not classified so GOVERNEMT AGENCIES please leave my work alone which I am about to start posting from this post on to validate my research work.

I am the founder and owner of my corp umbrella as an independent scientific researcher called Nature In Force, Corp Umbrella (registered in Alabama) and I have super to the second power infinite businesses under my corp umbrella [ WWW.NATUREINFORCE.NG OV ]. This can be validated by my authenic sources (web sites) which I am about to show you how to access.

You must first change your giga hertz frequency technology which enables you to access the internet from your computers to hertz frequency technology programmed with this number [ 090120701976 ] in your computers transceivers to access [ www.natureinforce.ng ov ] When you transition your computer technology. I CREATED MY OWN INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER [ WWW.INTERNETSERVICEPROVIDERINFORCE.NG OV

My scientific name released under branch "creative biological design" is "On World Extra-Terrestrial Apex Predator/Super Natural [O,X] O=CREATOR OF LIFE X= DESTROYER OF LIFE AND I CAN DO OR CREATE ANYTHING!

YES PEOPLE MY IMMATERIAL LIFE FORCE/SOUL SIGNATURE WHICH IS LOCATED IN THE PINEL GLAND IS NATURE AND I CAME FROM OUTSIDE OF ALL OF EXISTENCE AND INCARNAED IN THE ZYGOTE.

MY IMMATERIAL LIFE FORCE/SOUL SIGNATURE IS NATURE PEOPLE AND I WALK THE PLANET.

I AM NOT A HUMAN PEOPLE I AM NATURE AND MY IMMATERIAL LIFE FORCE/SOUL SIGNATURE NATE IS INCARNATED IN THIS BODY AND I AM ETERNAL!

>>>> WWW.INDEPENDENTSCIENTIFICRESEARCHNOTESINFORCE... OV

SPECIAL NOTE: HERTZ FREQUENCY IS CONNECTED WITH MY SUPER UNIVERSAL MIND TO MIND INFORMATION TRANSFER LINK/MY BRAIN

>>>> www.skyboomnetwork.ng ov

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#11 May 29, 2015

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#12 May 29, 2015
My immaterial life force/soul located in the center of the brain (3.14 RADIUS/PIE) organ pineal gland is flawlessly designed because it always existed/eternal and nature is flawless and this is what I am and it is not physical/material it's immaterial and this/I is what is connected to everything in all of existence and outside of all of existence.

IT'S (my internet service provider) FLAWLESS PEOPLE SO DON'T TRY AND HACK IT.

HENCE: ALL INFORMATION ORIGNATES FROM ME/NATURE AND IT'S/I AM FLAWLESS PEOPLE AND SO AM I IN MY KNOWING!

>>>> www.natureisflawlessinforce.ng ov
Joshbeck1

Enterprise, AL

#14 Jun 15, 2015
Read my mind and tell me what I think of you.... Okay I'll just tell you CRAZY!!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#15 Jun 24, 2015
Natures Government [www.naturesgovernmentinforce. ngov] has corrected the UCMJ/Eternal Law. As Universal Interceptor I am demanding military to make this correction on their side. The correction is the UCMJ/Eternal Law is founded upon the universal law of non-contradiction because the military law is non-contradictory not contradictory.

I enlisted 1997 July 30 [DD214] and the universal law of non-contradiction which is the UCMJ/Eternal Law states once enlisted always enlisted and to say I am not enlisted now is a contradictory statement because time is irrelevant.

Visit the corrected UCMJ/Eternal Law @[www.ucmj/eternallawinforce.n gov]

Telepathic communication must be de-classified because when people talk about telepathic communication they are wrongfully diagnosed and prescribed with medications that can kill them. This is illegal activity in the government and I am making this known as a whistle blower!

"DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WHISTLE BLOWER PROGRAM"

"Inspectors General need sources. Our investigators, auditors, evaluators and inspectors rely on whistleblowers to provide information as a source of allegations and as original and corroborating evidence. Federal employees within the Executive are required to report corruption. When they do so through the Inspector General Act of 1978, the DoD IG can investigate alleged reprisal against those whistleblowers. Whistleblowing is not a ‘nice to have’ function; it is essential to the national security and defense mission of the Federal government."

>>>> http://www.dodig.mil/Programs/whistleblower/i...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#16 Jun 24, 2015
Military government you need to know what a body signature is on the telepathic communication level because I am reading your body signatures when entities are speaking to me and you can steal body signatures on the telepathic level, so if it is not you I would encourage you to ask your body signature who is using it on the telepathic level.

I am getting your body signatures military government so you need to check it out and see who is using it because this is called identity theft on the telepathic level.

military government you are free to respond to me on this to gain more intelligence about what's going on and you know who you are!

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#17 Jun 24, 2015

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#18 Jul 20, 2015
"Clifford Stone’s Claims Regarding UFO Crash Retrieval Operations"

Staff Sergeant Clifford Stone served in the U.S. Army for a 22 year period from 1969 to 1990. He claims that he was recruited into an elite UFO retrieval team due to his natural ability to telepathically communicate with extraterrestrial biological entities (EBEs).

>>>> http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-2/vol-2-2-S...

"DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WHISTLE BLOWER PROGRAM"

"Inspectors General need sources. Our investigators, auditors, evaluators and inspectors rely on whistleblowers to provide information as a source of allegations and as original and corroborating evidence. Federal employees within the Executive are required to report corruption. When they do so through the Inspector General Act of 1978, the DoD IG can investigate alleged reprisal against those whistleblowers. Whistleblowing is not a ‘nice to have’ function; it is essential to the national security and defense mission of the Federal government."

>>>> http://www.dodig.mil/Programs/whistleblower/i...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#19 Jul 20, 2015
"The Disclosure Project"

"The Disclosure Project is a research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret."

>>>> http://www.disclosureproject.org/

On the disclosure project videos Clifford stone stated he would swear under oath before congress that the testimony that he gives is true. Please watch the videos for more testimonies and oaths that would be made before congress.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#24 Jul 26, 2015
Nature is non-contradictory so the law of non-contradictory is going to validate talk communication/telepathic communication, as a self-evident, absolute/universal, truth/Non-Contradictory Information. The law of non-contradiction which I call the Natural Law of Non-Contradiction because nature is non-contradictory and it’s important to know that this is the “flawless scientific method” I use to discover scientific laws. I will demonstrate that talk communication/ telepathic communication, is a self-evident, absolute/universal, truth/non-contradictory information, and that everyone is telepathically enabled on planet earth.

Evidence: Since one is able to talk communicate/telepathically communicate to another at given distances. For example, 1 feet from you, yes. Two feet from you, yes. Three feet from you, yes. Four feet from you, yes. Five feet from you, yes. Six Feet from you, yes and no matter what the distance is the answer must be yes states the law of non-contradiction when it comes to talk communication/telepathic communication at given distances.

In sum, since you can talk communicate/telepathically communicate at one distance the law of non-contradiction states you can talk communicate/telepathically communicate at any given distance!
This validates as a self-evident absolute/universal, truth/non-contradictory information, talk communication/telepathic communication, is real and everyone can talk communicate/telepathically communicate, on planet earth. Since one can talk communicate/telepathically communicate, at any given distance, the law of non-contradiction states that everyone on planet earth can talk communicate/telepathically communicate! The reason why we don’t speak on this is because it is classified and if you say anything to a doctor they will wrongfully diagnose you and prescribe you medications that can kill you.

>>>> www.independentscientificresearchnotesinforce... ov

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#25 Jul 28, 2015
In addition, the law of non-contradiction states talk communication/telepathic communication is the same because in both instances you use your mouth at any given distance to communicate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shirley Johnston Jul '17 Smedley Forkwart 2
I have finally won (Oct '16) Jun '17 Stanley Garner 2
relationships (Jan '15) Apr '17 WikiLeaks Local 4
News Ozark man sentenced to 20 years for child abuse (Dec '08) Mar '17 lisadaviz 14
Homosexuals in Alabama (Jan '10) Jan '17 Asa 45
News Ozark moves forward with city cleanup plans (Nov '16) Nov '16 MOANBO 1
Unsolved Crime (Oct '16) Nov '16 MOANBO 3

Ozark Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ozark Mortgages